Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) (110400 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
domopps:
I just hate cheaters !

Cheeeeeers
there's a reality show on dstv(don't remember d particular station) called cheaters. This is one is live. Most of them they catch them in public. Its embarassing

1 Like

Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by gabinogem(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
otunsman:
There is no girl that depends on one bf.They have 4 bfs and 3 sugar daddies.Esp the materialistic ones.
except very few that came from a very wealthy homes.
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
softysparky:

Why you bend your mouth?
You. undecided
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You. undecided
What I do now?
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
rosy4u:
swear... Konji na bastard grin
Excess of preeq no good for ur health,...ask me why via my phone no
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
softysparky:

What I do now?
baby u n't looking bad at all,..where are u in lagos
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by rosy4u(f): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
goryorhal:

Talking from an experience.
yes but no b me experience am tongue
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
gabinogem:
except very few that came from a very wealthy homes.
Rich men daughters are promiscuous too.Na as the thing dey sweet guy dey also sweet women.Do your research about female sexuality.No mind their shako.
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by rosy4u(f): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
nacosprof:
Excess of preeq no good for ur health,...ask me why via my phone no
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by petermichaels(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
U nid my comments!.......,, wait til d sun goes to abdulahi
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by rosy4u(f): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
otunsman:
Women and men get the same hormone wey dey drive us high if we see person wey dey attractive to.But women sabi hide their feelings.That's why for guys their di..ck go show its mode,but for women the jelly bean go swell inside.
lolx
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
rosy4u:

just tell me how old men are currently in ur position yet u look likr a saint
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
abtmaviz:

I like your courage man..
Had to say it... I know it's easier said than done but I will keep reminding myself daily...

1 Like

Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
nacosprof:
baby u n't looking bad at all,..where are u in lagos
Observation
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WHAT MANNER OF SAME FULLNESS IS THIS.

WOMEN AND THERE CHEATING BEHAVIOUR.

THEM CHEAT LIKE AN ANIMAL
Ode!

Something tells me that you were once treated for a mental illness sad. It seems likr that illness is back o. Make sure you see your doctor asap angry

1 Like

Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
kevinberry:

Thank God you said good lady

A man cheating on a good lady,deserves to be stoned to death....

I just pray I find that good lady to call my wife someday...still thinking of what will make me cheat on her
Opinion shared Mate
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
rosy4u:
Wetin be Konji sef? Abi na Kainji?
grin grin
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by rosy4u(f): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
nacosprof:
just tell me how old men are currently in ur position yet u look likr a saint
of course I'm still a saint wink
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
lol.. oga ooo.
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by rosy4u(f): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Eco2580:
Wetin be Konji sef? Abi na Kainji? grin grin
na both grin

1 Like

Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

NO BE YOU I SEE FOR THE SAME MENTAL HOSPITAL.

I CAN RECALL CLEARLY THAT DAY, YOU WERE N@KED SHOUTING AND JUMPING BEFORE THOSE PEOPLE HOLD YOU DOWN.

HOW THE TREATMENT NA. SO THEM DON CURE YOU? undecided

You should see ya doctor asap
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by chaxking(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
smartdaniel100:
wetin kun be her business... wetin de man no see for en shokoto en must go sokoto find nahh VISIT THIS UP_RISING BLOG www.supremegist.com
remove dat smart from ur name and put utobo or tweon greyjoy, cus u re far from smart
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Freemanan:
Opinion shared Mate
Yep
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by chaxking(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
axiliborha:
No be today them they do am... Probably the woman prefers the man D*** to her Husband's that's why she went for more... Na so the thing go!
analyst well done, maybe na so u day do, na why u know say dick day swt angry. Anu
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

I DON GO SEE AM.

HE SAY MAKE I CALL YOU, HE COME SAY FOR THE PASS THREE DAYS NOW, HE NEVER SEE YOU, YOUR MEDICINE STILL DEY HE HAND.

MAKE I COLLECT AM FOR YOU undecided

Ode! Go and see ya doctor cheesy
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by chaxking(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Am I d only one dat noticed dat dis are different women and different scenario ote author=hubs post=34867363]CHEATING IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY BOTH MEN AND WOMEN ARE GUILTY OF IT EVEN THE MARRIED ONES SO WE HAVE COMPILED ALL PICTURES OF PEOPLE BURSTED CHECK THEM OUT BELOW>

>> http:///2015/06/men-and-women-caught-in-act-of-having.html[/quote]
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by stephnie44(f): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
kliq:
shocked

Women sha....smh
na only d women dey cheat abi cos no b man follow her cheat.men sha undecided
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by AREWAINC(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
'RAMADAN KAREEM' TO ALL OUR MUSLIM CUSTOMERS....Alright we really appreciate... Those that have been giving us a call..... We really appreciate you once again. We like to tell you our hair price are still the same...... we serve with only quality product not fake..... From #Arewahairinc... Call to make your............Order, 08074854328 or whatapps Us on the same Number..... You could also ping us.. 292DA7FC.... To see the pics of what we have go to fb.com/Arewahairinc smiley
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by goshen26: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
rosy4u:

Kanji na bastard, should we pray God remove kanji from d affair of ur life?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.