Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) (66522 Views)

Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by networkrecharg: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Abbey2sam:
The senator (@benmurraybruce) have been interacting with Nigerians on social networks, just pledge his wardrobe allowance to pay workers who have not been paid their salaries,he also said he will solicit for support from his friend and from every capable Nigeria to help out in this course.

I wish we have more senator who will interact loke this with the youth

source : twitter
picture below

cc lalasticlala

GOOOD MOVE.

BUT FOR HOW LONG WILL THIS CONTINUE...
LET ALL THE MONIES BE RETURNED TO FG COFERS FOR INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT...

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by HzRF(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
I have seen comments from children of hate and total calamity hating just because he's Ben
That's y Nigeria is nw a hot cake for corrupt pple those that wanna help you u gonna start hating dem while eulogiesing those milking u dry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by bigtt76(f): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
This man just sidon de tok tok run run mouth any how meanwhile hin nor sabi how much de amount be sef grin Saraki don tok say na 500K each and not 8Billion each ....Naija sef how 8 billion multiply by 408 senators wan take de feasible naaa undecided ar set my mot joooooor

Abbey2sam:
The senator (@benmurraybruce) have been interacting with Nigerians on social networks, just pledge his wardrobe allowance to pay workers who have not been paid their salaries,he also said he will solicit for support from his friend and from every capable Nigeria to help out in this course.

I wish we have more senator who will interact loke this with the youth

source : twitter
picture below

cc lalasticlala
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by tunergy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
mrsmith11:

Thanks

Please tell me how much is the wardrobe allowance per senator

If you dont know the detail why jump on the train.
FYI its way more than 506k

If you must know it is N21,500,000 for each senator

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by ralph28(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
I'll comment when action begins.

Can't afford to misuse my compliment.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Kanmyos(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
this is good to hear.... buh i knw some persons ll still criticise his move.....well, na naija we dey.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by funkiebully: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:

So the pains Osun workers must be going through now doesn't concern you?

Why should it concern me? Thought they said they were politically Sophisticated when they were thumbprinting for that tout they call aregbe? Now their salary has been used to service thiefnubuu's empire.

They are reaping what they sow.

APC liars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
funkiebully:

Why should it concern me? Thought they said they were politically Sophisticated when they were thumbprinting for that tout they call aregbe? Now their salary has been used to service thiefnubuu's empire.

They are reaping what they sow.

APC liars
Oh.... I see...

You are from Bayelsa?
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by ceemere: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
MosakuAW:
ShowBiz Men in politics will continue to show.

Keeping showing, God is watching you in colour TV bright and clear.

FTC! I made it at last for the first time in 7years.

I dedicate this to my late mom and also to my lovely sexy wife and cute kid. God bless you both for me.
you are a BIG FOOOOL. angry Atleast he has made a move, u ingrate what have u done to see those in need are attended to?? That's how u cow rearing northerners come here to type nonsense with ur sewage reeking phones. Mtchew abeg go die one side joor lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
tunergy:

Connect a wire from your house to the nearest transformer and hold it tight till dem bring light.

So that you won't witness SBMB donating money to Osun state.

Thank me before you do that.
Motion seconded
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Missonas(f): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol.... Bruce is not like that love.... You have to be a widow first o angry

shocked ok i'll pass.one obviously has to be dead or on the verge of dying before getting anythg frm ds country undecided grin
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by orjikuramo(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Trust me, this is wash n bobo. Abeg, reject it totally n not all this backyard collection style
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by mrsmith11(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
tunergy:

If you dont know the detail why jump on the train.
FYI its way more than 506k

If you must know it is N21,500,000 for each senator

Lol

21.5M times 469 house member will give 8.3Billion

Now I know you are most ignorant
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by seunfape(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
someone like ds can become next president not psn like Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
ceemere:
you are a BIG FOOOOL. angry Atleast he has made a move, u ingrate what have u done to see those in need are attended to?? That's how u cow rearing northerners come here to type nonsense with ur sewage reeking phones. Mtchew abeg go die one side joor lipsrsealed
Granted that the lad deserves those heavy words... Why do you have to generalise that "Northerners".all do such?
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Mintek: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
FranQlin:
He wants to b a president one day...na so e dey start ..public advert

...and so what?

Who cares as long as unpaid workers through his gesture get some reprieve from hardship.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Missonas:

shocked ok i'll pass.one obviously has to be dead or on the verge of dying before getting anythg frm ds country undecided grin
Think wrong and you will be right love.... grin
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
OK.what of newspaper allowance and the rest nonsense.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
ceemere:

Your father is a Big Fool.

You sound like a slave and so shall you be forever.

Your gullibility is on HD so clear. Ode omo ale jati jati. Omo ti o niran
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by mikolo80: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Juxtified:
This man has ulterior motives
as you you de you no get ulterior motive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by mikolo80: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
fulanimafia:
This man should stop playing to the gallery, if not for twitter wouldn't he have already made an appointment with his London tailor?
You prefer her he play to tinubu or patience
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Richy4(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
I don't get how someone will work and he or she will not be paid. I don't really get it at all
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by tunergy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
mrsmith11:

Lol

21.5M times 469 house member will give 8.3Billion

Now I know you are most ignorant

Your Ignorance knows no bound.

And that you can show it here too is appaling.

Let me break it down for you easily, since you are too lazy to figure it out for yourself.

Senators: 21,500,00 X109 = 2,343,500,000
REPS: 17,500,000 X 360 = 6,300,000,000
TOTAL: 8,643,500,000

I HOPE YOUR MATHEMATICAL DOUBTS HAVE BEEN CLEARED NOW.

IN FUTURE IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE DETAILS DON'T JUST JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON!

Peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by cococandy(f): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
That means he reads nairaland.
Because I saw some folks saying on here that if he's serious about his stand, he should pledge his money to workers.

Mmm.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Mintek: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
MosakuAW:
ShowBiz Men in politics will continue to show.

Keeping showing, God is watching you in colour TV bright and clear.

FTC! I made it at last for the first time in 7years.

I dedicate this to my late mom and also to my lovely sexy wife and cute kid. God bless you both for me.

Do you have the mind to "show" like this with your own pay?
I wish the remaining 108 Senators could "show" this way
You think the hungry Osun workers give a hoot about where anything comes from at this time?
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Noted...
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by mrsmith11(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
tunergy:

Your Ignorance knows no bound.

And that you can show it here too is appaling.

Let me break it down for you easily, since you are too lazy to figure it out for yourself.

Senators: 21,500,00 X109 = 2,343,500,000
REPS: 17,500,000 X 360 = 6,300,000,000
TOTAL: 8,643,500,000

I HOPE YOUR MATHEMATICAL DOUBTS HAVE BEEN CLEARED NOW.

IN FUTURE IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE DETAILS DON'T JUST JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON!

Peace!!!

Dummy read

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/nass-wardrobe-allowance-is-5m-not-n8-64bn-rmafc-boss-mbam/
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by tunergy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by chichichilolo1(f): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
The first time I heard this name I thought He was an American senator...He has a good heart cool
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by mbulela: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Attention seeking that!
Everybody is milking Aregbesola's ineptitude.
Osun is being used for pr.
Why not go to Benue state that is owing as much?
Why not go to your neighbours in rivers state that have not being paid for may 2015 or its pensioners that Amaechi has abandoned since February?

Better Still save some of the hardship allowance for your Internet bundles since you have found enough gullible folks to entertain on Twitter.
Re: Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mintek:

Do you have the mind to "show" like this with your own pay?
I wish the remaining 108 Senators could "show" this way
You think the hungry Osun workers give a hoot about where anything comes from at this time?

You right about the Osun workers.

He can do this without telling the public and remember politicians will promise a lot and under deliver. Let him do it first and let the press tell us he did not him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Bukola Saraki Appointed Ambassador-At-Large International Human Right Commission / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.