Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims (24789 Views)

Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / See Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Message To Nigerians / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by lyntiffany(f): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Gej your awesomely good nature is indescribable.

You extend your arms of love and peace both to your haters, loved ones, enemies and treacherous friends making you a unique personality.

I love you Gej .

14 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Dlionsheart: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nice one Gej,you are stil my President!

You mean you don't recognized papa buhari as your president undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by LadyAimy: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Hope and pray dem won't see dis moon till december, make dem fast to ..............ll

Lol, why pray for such?
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by ketekete: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2015
I guess the love for GEJ will only keep increasing..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2015
It's barely a month and Nigerians are already missing him...

Goodluck Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by yorke1: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
GEJ my Hero God bless you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Our president is missing.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by hairdryingcap(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good..... A man of peace.... kiss

Kids educational tablet for sale @N13000
Call: 08061197484
Whatapps:.... 07034952229....
BBM:... 52D60F31.....
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by khalifer(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Another bomb just went off. we use to this. the president is sympathising with Chad we norm to it..Modify illbliss's line.GEJ my mentor

3 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by lifeworth247(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by myklangelo(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
My President with many overblown shortcomings. Dalukwa.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by twinstaiye(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
I love some of the comments from his Facebook friends.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by anonimi: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is unnecessary.

He should not behave like the INTRUSIVE letter-writing Agbaya of Owu. A better example is Alh. Shehu Shagari.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by ORIGENAL(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
This Man should leave those set of people because they hate him so much and he can never never please them
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by kingthreat(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
eyenibibio:
There is something about Jonathan that just makes me like this man anytime he speaks.

Why dont you go to the creeks in Otueke and kiss his hairy buttt?

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by ajepako(f): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
eyenibibio:
There is something about Jonathan that just makes me like this man anytime he speaks.

Yeah.. Me too!

Not some old dude who still lives in West Germany with President Michelle..

6 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by emmygoldlee(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Activity77:
Respect to d best president
Gej
Best President indeed! My friend Open ur eye.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by truthfulguy: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
My Hero and amicable president

Amicable?

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by ajepako(f): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Slynonny:
My House boy sorry Husband Buhari the Daura President is impotent and a failure to MANHOOD.
#Aisha_Buhari_d_Prostitute.

Haba! Im not a Buharoid but that is not nice..
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Heineken(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Hope and pray dem won't see dis moon till december, make dem fast to ..............ll
u're dead guy.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by ajepako(f): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anybody can slander GEJ

But you cannot take away his: Humility, amiability, warm and ready smile..

GEJ, God bless you and we are happy you are finally at peace

To drink and leave the headache and ulcer to the 'clueful, know-it-all kwaroftion fighter'

Dancing shoki in honor of GEJ

10 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by viczing(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Senseless! Who said 'How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?' Guess it was Buhari! If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, pls shut the bleep by keeping your fingers crossed.

DonFoolopus

5 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by monex(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Senseless! Who said 'How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?' Guess it was Buhari! If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, pls shut the bleep by keeping your fingers crossed.

you know that was false right? it was just blog stuff to generate traffic. or you have a link to the video or direct excerpt?

it was not even in the dailies i think. you probably just believed it because you (like me and a lot of us) felt he was capable of saying it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by CCsurplus007(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good bless you Dr Goodluck.More wisdom to President Buhari to lead us right and make Nigeria great again.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by viczing(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Don't mind those clueless team.
Gej history will never forgive you for the mess you plunged this country into.clueless Man.

What mess fool

4 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Timijo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Goodluck my hero. Fayose my role model.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Banjoramos(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

As for sighting the moon, Islam follows a lunar calendar for its religious celebrations. In some countries, such as Saudi Arabia, the Islamic calendar is regularly used for everyday affairs. In other countries, the Gregorian calendar is used regularly, and the lunar calendar is referred to, for the religious holidays only.

In either case, the lunar calendar is a great mercy from God. Even if someone is stranded in a deserted place, he only needs to watch the moon and keep track of the new moons to mark the passage of time.

There is no need to be an astronomer and add occasional extra days, as with the solar calendar, so that the same months fall in the same seasons. Also, by following the lunar calendar, Ramadan and Hajj (pilgrimage) fall in different seasons of the year throughout a 33-year cycle. This way, one country does not always fast during a very hot or a very cold season, and likewise, the Hajj falls during various seasons of the year.

I hope that I have clarified things for you.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by boujaye: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
p1jiobi:
Buhari is a dullard, GEj is a hero. GEJ since u left no minster has been appointed, boko haram has resurrected, our dunce of a president is over whelmed, he even admited he couldn't do much because of his age. GEJ pls can u come back.

In GEJ's voice: Sorry, its too late now, am already engrossed in building fishing canoes in Otuoke, am cool here.

I love Nigeria, but the power brokers have decided.

I wish Buhari the very best.

Regards.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by yusluv4(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
that is y God(Allah) is not man... Ramadan is a month of blessing not punishment
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Abdhool(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anyone wey mumu pass u sue,am
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Abdhool(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anyone wey mumu pass u sue am
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Myself2(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
p1jiobi:
Buhari is a dullard, GEj is a hero. GEJ since u left no minster has been appointed, boko haram has resurrected, our dunce of a president is over whelmed, he even admited he couldn't do much because of his age. GEJ pls can u come back.

#BRINGBACKGEJ

#BRINGBACKOURPEACEFULPRESIDENT

#BRINGBACKOURHEALTHYPRESIDENT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Buhari, Tambuwal, APC Governors Move To Quell Tinubu, Oyegun’s Rift - Vanguard / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.