Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Governor’s Daughter’s Marriage In Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor’s Daughter’s Marriage In Trouble (1048 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah At Joe Obijiaku's Son's Traditional Marriage In Nimo (Photos) / Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) / Buhari's Daughter's Marriage Vs Jonathan's Daughter's Marriage (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor’s Daughter’s Marriage In Trouble by FamouPeopleMag(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2015
The marriage of a governor’s daughter which gulfed millions of naira is about crashing. Insiders said the light skinned lady is giving the husband who is the son of a prominent businessman hell. For starters, we gathered that ever since the marriage took place over one year ago, she has refused to move to the husband’s house. We were told she stayed at the house given to her by the father as wedding gift on the Lagos Island. We gathered she only goes to her matrimonial home to spend the night with the husband and in the morning she will go back to her own house.
That’s not all, sources said... Read more
http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/governors-daughters-marriage-in-trouble/
Re: Governor’s Daughter’s Marriage In Trouble by Starships4u(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2015
If I click that link, make my name change....
Re: Governor’s Daughter’s Marriage In Trouble by jerflakes(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2015
Starships4u:
If I click that link, make my name change....

Make i walk on my right and left buttocks

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Queues Return In Abuja / PDP Explains NLNG Funds Under Jonathan / Caption These Photos Of VP Osinbajo Shaking Hands With Children At Kano IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.