Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria (21073 Views)

Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos / More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS / Troops Raid Boko Haram Hideouts In Borno (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2015
joeboy03:

Your signature though
what do you think?
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2015
remember007:
what do you think?

Me think even men want that. Is that what you want my lady?
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Ephemmm: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2015
remember007:
I don't talk to brainless children of terrorists who knows nothing other than bomb their house and blame it on GEJ.. so please don't quote me next time

So, anybody who has a contrary opinion to yours is a terrorist? It seems you are sexually starved: ladies like you needs serious fu**ing to see if your brain could functioning efficiently in another state of affairs.

Chadian soldiers has been operating in Nigeria since the day of Jonathan, this is what I supported by given you the right links: next time, make sure you do your home assignment before you come online to bark like a toothless dog.

Be warned!
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Ephemmm: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=ShowYourCertificate post=34905122]The Military never came out to say they have Buhari's certificate. It was an APC chieftain that claimed that the Military has found it.

I wonder where you always get the trash you always pour without empirical findings: just click on this link to enlighten yourself about public knowledge - https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=6dlmVdDQNMmW8QfB5YGACA&gws_rd=ssl#q=Nigerian+army+claims+they+possessed+GMB%27s+certificate%3F
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by ShowYourCertificate: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Ephemmm:
I wonder where you always get the trash you always pour without empirical findings: just click on this link to enlighten yourself about public knowledge - https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=6dlmVdDQNMmW8QfB5YGACA&gws_rd=ssl#q=Nigerian+army+claims+they+possessed+GMB%27s+certificate%3F
Did you check out the link yourself?I I think not cos I clicked on the link and did not find anything 'empirical' in it grin

It seems you did not understand my view. Let me emphasise what I said earlier:

[size=25pt]The Military never came out to say they have found Buhari's certificate. It was an APC chieftain that claimed the Military has found it.[/size]

Unless you want to tell me that Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi, an APC Chieftain, is the spokesperson for the Military

1 Like

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Ephemmm: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Did you check out the link yourself?I I think not cos I clicked on the link and did not find anything 'empirical' in it grin

It seems you did not understand my view. Let me emphasise what I said earlier:

[size=25pt]The Military never came out to say they have found Buhari's certificate. It was an APC chieftain that claimed the Military has found it.[/size]

Unless you want to tell me that Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi, an APC Chieftain, is the spokesperson for the Military

http://newsrescue.com/nigerian-army-buharis-academic-records-needs-apply-brigadier-olaleye-lajide/#axzz3dV6HRsk8
http://www.news247.com.ng/news/army-finally-clears-the-air-on-number-type-of-gmbs-certificates-in-their-possession

Should I hire eye-glass for you or you are suffering from brain's infinitestimality?
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by ShowYourCertificate: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ephemmm:

http://newsrescue.com/nigerian-army-buharis-academic-records-needs-apply-brigadier-olaleye-lajide/#axzz3dV6HRsk8
http://www.news247.com.ng/news/army-finally-clears-the-air-on-number-type-of-gmbs-certificates-in-their-possession

Should I hire eye-glass for you or you are suffering from brain's infinitestimality?
It seems you are the one who needs the eyeglass. Let me quote the excerpt on the link:

The Nigerian military revealed that they have only a letter from the Principal of General Muhammadu Buhari’s secondary school, dated 1961, recommending him for enlistment into the military school.

The statement was released at press conference in Abuja today, January 20th by the Director, Army Public Relations, Brig, Gen O. Laleye.

According to him the army does not have the original or copies of the certificates of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Buhari.
This was published in January 20, 2015. I believe that press statement by the General is very clear. The Military don't have Buhari’s WASC Certificate rather they only have a recommendation letter from his principal (his only academic record with them grin)

1 Like

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by Ephemmm: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It seems you are the one who needs the eyeglass. Let me quote the excerpt on the link:

This was published in January 20, 2015. I believe that press statement by the General is very clear. The Military don't have Buhari’s WASC Certificate rather they only have a recommendation letter from his principal (his only academic record with them grin)

Whether you like it or not, the certificateless will rule you and your family in the next four years as President: nairaland is not a court of law, you know where you can head to.
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by ShowYourCertificate: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ephemmm:

Whether you like it or not, the certificateless will rule you and your family in the next four years as President: nairaland is not a court of law, you know where you can head to.
I'm glad you referred to your president as certificateless. That's all I wanted you to say grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by free13: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Na wa o......
Re: Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria by kadunasouth(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2015
Expsbterror:

Lolz. I would contact God.
If u contact me, me too to present ur case to GOD and ur prayer will be answer, we all contact Allah keep it up I like ur courage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Welcomes Coalition For Nigeria, Says Movement Not A Threat To Party / NBA Directs Lawyers To Boycott Court In Protest Of Onnoghen Removal / Jumoke Akinjide Returns N10m To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.