Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,177 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. (49800 Views)

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. by nursennenny(f): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
rawtouch:
All women are virgins until you enter the place...

How will you know who is and who is not when you have not personally perused, therefore she was a virgin to your friend because he had not perused by himself but she wasn't a virgin anymore to all the other guys....
badt guy grin grin
Re: My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. by Ceejay8: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
boboLIL:
since 2013 ah nva Bleep toto,..ah do pre-intimacy etc al guys ar nat lyk ur boyfrnx
but by now ,u must have bleeped the whole gals on campus and in coppers lodge

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) / Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.