Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Olise Metuh Told To Seat Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olise Metuh Told To Seat Down (1511 Views)

Amina Yahaya-Bello: "I Was Told To Kill My Son With Cerebral Palsy" / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard / 22 Things Olisa Metuh Told Me At EFCC Detention Centre , @adeyanjudeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olise Metuh Told To Seat Down by tit(f): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2015
Patriotic Nigerians from all works of life who are staunchly opposed to the oppressive, regressive Buhari regime has told the fool Oliseh Metuh to seat down!
We patriotic, hard-working Nigerians have a vision:
We have seen the DOWNFALL of the DULLARD from Daura!

1 Like

Re: Olise Metuh Told To Seat Down by tit(f): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2015
olise is a looser.
he should be sack

1 Like

Re: Olise Metuh Told To Seat Down by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2015
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Olise Metuh Told To Seat Down by initiate: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
olodo

sit Not seat

walks of life Not work of life

have told. Not has told

loser . Not looser

be sacked. Not be sack

I don't know who olisa is, but I advice you to sit down and study so that you can write good english

2 Likes

Re: Olise Metuh Told To Seat Down by Nature129(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
initiate:
olodo

sit Not seat

walks of life Not work of life

have told. Not has told

loser . Not looser

be sacked. Not be sack

I don't know who olisa is, but I advice you to sit down and study so that you can write good english

When peeps like you and I were busy learning, he was busy chasing around women of easy virtue. Lolz. I was going to correct his horrible grammar, but since you've done that, no need. Also, note that it's "I advise you" not "I advice you." Advice is a noun; advise is a verb.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Olise Metuh Told To Seat Down by donphilopus: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
tit:
olise is a looser.
he should be sack

Foolish illiterate, first, it ain't 'seat' down but 'sit' down. Secondly, try and go learn how to distinguish between 'loose' and 'lose'. Thirdly, it's "all 'walks' of life" not "all 'works' of life". Fourthly, it's 'Nigerians have' not 'Nigerians has'. Lastly, it's should be 'sacked' not should be 'sack'. Silly product of a failed educational system!!

1 Like

Re: Olise Metuh Told To Seat Down by tit(f): 12:12am On Jun 19, 2015
now I know all the pdp vlasti,
who the only thing they do is to eat money.
Re: Olise Metuh Told To Seat Down by tit(f): 2:39am On Mar 02, 2016
ha ha ha
i told them!
one Oliseh has run away to london
the other one ate shicken republic takeaway at Kuje prison!
buhari! i am after you nowwww!
you go see pepper!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (PHOTOS) / NBC Jams Radio Biafra / Army Arrests 3 Igbo Traders Supplying ammunition To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.