Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates (109280 Views)

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics / Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain / Picture: When A Village Girl Celebrate Her Birthday With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by TS2(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
MrsChima:

oloshi. undecided

Don't mind him. Ignore him.

He's just upset and envious that he was not with you guys at the party.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by elohorayodele: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
RedRiver:
all i see in the pictures above is a very poor girl from extremely poor background trying so hard to make all her runs friends think she is rich.
Only the poor people who want people to see them as rich waste money like this. Rich kids dont have anything to prove to no one. Infact they try to make u think that they are not rich.

All she want is for her friends to say did u see how jane doe poured 12 bottles of moet on herself
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by TS2(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
basille:
Oh please STFU! I don't remember mentioning you in my post.

Olosi
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by pope1477(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tot I was going to see cream girls..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by STEVENcrack(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
I can bet u dis girl is a runs girl.
Only God knows hw many guys sponsored dat party cos if she bought all those stuffs with her money,she wont squander it like that.
#Parasites
#OloshoUnited

BTW,please can u show me some love by downloading my song @ www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7 Thanks
Who are you. Are you a cerebrity..can't waste my 4mb on a scam song.

U beta go and learn a trade.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by makasimatics(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is pure nonsense!!

What a conspicuous action!

Why is it that people that have nothing try to claim something because of one thing?

Like the other person said, the girl Na real poor!!!!!!!! Girl lol

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by nairaman66(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
RedRiver:
all i see in the pictures above is a very poor girl from extremely poor background trying so hard to make all her runs friends think she is rich.
Only the poor people who want people to see them as rich waste money like this. Rich kids dont have anything to prove to no one. Infact they try to make u think that they are not rich.

All she want is for her friends to say did u see how jane doe poured 12 bottles of moet on herself

I swear, you deserve a cookie!

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by soleexx(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Whalai dis girl they my frend list for facebook!...

Anybody need her to contact me...#foreal
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by drnoel: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dangbo:
THE PARTY TOOK PLACE IN LAGOS.

SOURCE; http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/06/photossee-what-this-girl-allow-them-to.html

see all of em, local champions
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by nebukadnezzari(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
The celebrant is a hood rat chic:
1. Notice the fake ass watch, I'm sure its from some Chinese secondary school project.

2. Notice the exaggerated eye lashes...Oloshos y'all should learn to package more

3. I tried ignoring the dirty black skin... E no work, it shows how she has suffered.

4. Her dress sense is as hood as the rats in ajegunle.

5. The people in the background...

6. too much rings...

But who am i to judge her...i dont shit roses. We are all in the same picture but we are striking different poses.

ITS HER MONEY, LET HER SPEND IT HOW SHE WANTS. SHE EARNED IT, GOT bleeped FOR IT E.T.C WHATEVER IT IS LET HER HAVE HER WAY

ITS HER BIRTHDAY REMEMBER

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
These set of pictures again? Una no dey tire to recycle gist?

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by ndigbo: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
benjsniper33:
Each time i think of we Nigerian youths, i have a feeling that if care is not taken our generation will become a complete failure just as that of our parents.
Imagine this set of people being the leaders of tomorrow ,then this nation will cascade down the precipice with full force.

Look into the world and you will see nothing but A Dancing Generation
Of dancing youths, wannabe youth with vulgar hearts
Oh God Forgive me for this generation,
Each time i look into the faces of the newly born children of this generation i see God-sent generation of avengers,
I see revenge in their faces,
When you see their faces , you will feel that they are sent,
Sent to do something,
Maybe to execute revenge,
Revenge on us.

Help Me God so i can lead these avengers to perform their task successfully.
This generation MUST not fail!!
For our failure to right our wrongs of those before us.
It seriously beats me!
sometimes when i look at the level we youth have gone down low, i just cry.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by mabeni(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nonsense!
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
TS2:

Is this the way to drink alcohol? By pouring it inside your bum shorts? You are the kind of ppl that spur ppl on to do rubbish.

Lets be real. A rich man's child will have more resources to maintain certain stuppid habits but that is not the case for ppl from the other side. I can't even say for sure that these ones are not from rich homes but as far as my eyes can see and from experience I have to just assume so.

Well I have to admit that you do have valid points and you make sense here. However, I'm not encouraging them, as you will note in my first paragraph. The only thing I meant by that statement about the alcohol is that people act like they hate this on here, but in reality you see people treating such ladies with more honor than the simple respectable girls.
Unless you live in a cave, u will know that I have a point here. I have had to see a whole V.C of a university in 100 level concerning a change of course issue when I was much more simple by nature and the 'respectable' man was quite nasty to me all because he did not perceive me as one of those fake big girls on campus. Only for me to reach the hostel and so many 'big girls ' narrated how he had begged to give them favours and praised their beauty and mini skirts. So people on nl should stop the shadow blaming and act like they comment in real life. That's all I'm trying to say. Don't just judge anyhow bruh wink
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by bigtt76(f): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
See people we de fight senators over wardrobe allawi wasting the little they have SMH grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by TS2(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Well I have to admit that you do have valid points and you make sense here. However, I'm not encouraging them, as you will note in my first paragraph. The only thing I meant by that statement about the alcohol is that people act like they hate this on here, but in reality you see people treating such ladies with more honor than the simple respectable girls.
Unless you live in a cave, u will know that I have a point here. I have had to see a whole V.C of a university in 100 level concerning a change of course issue when I was much more simple by nature and the 'respectable' man was quite nasty to me all because he did not perceive me as one of those fake big girls on campus. Only for me to reach the hostel and so many 'big girls ' narrated how he had begged to give them favours and praised their beauty and mini skirts. So people on nl should stop the shadow blaming and act like they comment in real life. That's all I'm trying to say. Don't just judge anyhow bruh wink

Oya I'm sorry for hitting back at you hastily. cry

Am I forgiven? Lets kiss and make up grin
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by adazinnie(f): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
omo tan wa don reach naira land check her Facebook page...she is not from a poor home...she rocks
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

AND YOU THINK SAY HE PAIN ME?

USE YOUR HEAD SOMETIMES NA. GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN.

DUMBO
I can now see I hit you below the belt. How many tatoos do you have on you? Do know what we call people like you. O sanle! Grow up little dev.il and face the truth.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by rezzy: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
AirstarKane:
[Birds of a feather. And na person born this one too and her fellows cry

Na the same mama born them
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Orikinla(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
She be Ashi.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by U2ice(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Useless things...
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Anaskie(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Very nice argument.

So are you still 'simple by nature' smiley
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by jossyj: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
fitzmayowa:

cheesy cheesy

they born you with better brain
Abeg help me ask this poster wetin him want make we learn here.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Maxtermind(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
[size=18pt]MANY NIGHTS OF RUNS WASTED IN ONE NIGHT... MUMU GIRLS[/size]
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by mightycrown1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
[size=48pt] THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END BY 12 NOON OF JUNE 31ST 2015. IF YOU LIKE DON'T GET READY. [/size]
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
On Sat I'll come ok
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
nebukadnezzari:
The celebrant is a hood rat chic:
1. Notice the fake ass watch, I'm sure its from some Chinese secondary school project.

2. Notice the exaggerated eye lashes...Oloshos y'all should learn to package more

3. I tried ignoring the dirty black skin... E no work, it shows how she has suffered.

4. Her dress sense is as hood as the rats in ajegunle.

5. The people in the background...

6. too much rings...

But who am i to judge her...i dont shit roses. We are all in the same picture but we are striking different poses.

ITS HER MONEY, LET HER SPEND IT HOW SHE WANTS. SHE EARNED IT, GOT bleeped FOR IT E.T.C WHATEVER IT IS LET HER HAVE HER WAY

ITS HER BIRTHDAY REMEMBER

Lol I bet u know how the real wealthy chics live! Drop some tips o! cheesy Anyway u are hating too much on la babe, living big starts from somewhere grin

Bros, u don stroke this babe too much . Haba now, have pity lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Party awon Olosho toh badt gan, toh gone wide.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by kingpin911: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
this is rubbish, she's nothing but a piece of shit, full of shit. well is a matter of open and close.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by EmekaBlue(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
girls of nowadays nah...all resemble bitches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.