Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? (6408 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Positive Sides To Infidelity/extra Marital Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by aje49ja(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2009
meet her face to face and talk to her,,,,,,, if face to face doese not work out use leg to leg and fight her to stop
grin grin grin ;Dfunny grin grin just joking

try and advise her to stop but mind how u are going to talk to her
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by guysmat(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2009
Na wa o.
One cheating woman is generating all this discussion; but for a cheating man, the world is contented to turn a blind eye ba? Woman don suffer o!
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by JJYOU: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2009
guysmat:

Na wa o.
One cheating woman is generating all this discussion; but for a cheating man, the world is contented to turn a blind eye ba? Woman don suffer o!
cheating is wrong. it doesnt matter who is doing it. your name says smart. forget your gender for once.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Backup: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2009
The cheaters in the house are on fire. grin
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by LadyT(f): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2009
sistawoman:

If you read all of my posts you will note I say:

The bolded part above implies that I (Sistawoman) Dont believe in cheating.

How is that a woman w/o morals.

Reading is fundamental and comprehension is essential.

I am saying just about the exact same thing as saturnjay.

If you know me then you know that I believe everything done in the dark will come to light.  If her husband does not know of her cheating ways then he will find out in due time.

This is why me and sistawoman fight *cough*

SISTERWOMAN DID YOU NOT CHEAT ON YOUR FIRST HUSBAND FOR MANY MANY YEARS?? HMMMMMMMMM
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Moyola(f): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2009
@ qtn
No!
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2009
LadyT:

SISTERWOMAN DID YOU NOT CHEAT ON YOUR FIRST HUSBAND FOR MANY MANY YEARS?? HMMMMMMMMM

cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by LadyT(f): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2009
Honestly Sisterwoman I think you of all people should be able to understand why this woman is cheating and what advice she may need.

I feel sorry for the poster this is a sticky situation and its very easy for us to all point fingers and condemn your Aunt to hell but unless you catch her in the act I suggest you stay silent. And maybe put some distance between you and your aunt if you feel uncomfortable.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by NosaHenry(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2009
Yes silence is golden baby. Keep ur silence. She is your aunt and not your wife. When her cup is full her husband will get to know.Until then keep your distance and leave her with her affairs
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Image123(m): 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2009
Extra marital affair is not a good thing.You hould speak to your aunt about it.Unfortunately,many of us are afraid of failure or rejection,so we simply do not try and we dissuade others even more forcefully from trying.People change everyday.If we're just to imagine that every adult knows what is right and doesn't need to be told,how do we get things right?what if when you were in school,you just imagined that your parents knew what was right for you and then you did not bother telling them what you needed to be done?Looking the other side when you see things wrong anywhere(on the streets,in the bus,at home,inthe hostel) is a show of wickedness and weakness.Learn to correct others in love.Don't be selfish.You pick up courage and tell her respectfully and with aim/attitude to correct her not to insult her or blackmail/threaten her.Also watch,in case she's like that lady that wants to pour hot water.If there's no trial,there can't be success
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by SeanT21(f): 4:53am On Mar 22, 2009
busi-bodi:

Mind ya business.

May be the husband cannot do am well and they agreed for the wife to get it from outside.

What the heck do U mean by she should mind her business That is her aunt.Her mother or father sister.She/He has all the right to tell her what she's doing is wrong instead of just keeping silent.All her aunt needs is just a little counseling and some good advice.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by cece84(f): 6:23am On Mar 22, 2009
@POSTER
its always wrong to have extra marital affairs, get out the marriage if its that bad
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by MrCrackles(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2009
Poster
Mind your own business!
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by MCENNY: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2009
pray to God on her behalf.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by MCENNY: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2009
pray to God on her behalf.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2009
One fit pray make Satan no do hin work nee? Extra sex (not only sex driven though, money fit don finish) from outside is in vogue and will continue to increase. Just get what u want from inside and get the remaining ones from outside. I always kick against spending one's resources on one-day nuptials. No one is worth it! All na rubbish and no one makes heaven sef. No one!
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by sistawoman: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2009
LadyT:

Can one not see the error and thier ways and change thier thinking?

I did not and have not hid the fact that I cheated on my first husband 7 years ago. But have grown in 7 years. so your point is now what?

LadyT:

Honestly Sisterwoman I think you of all people should be able to understand why this woman is cheating and what advice she may need.

I feel sorry for the poster this is a sticky situation and its very easy for us to all point fingers and condemn your Aunt to hell but unless you catch her in the act I suggest you stay silent. And maybe put some distance between you and your aunt if you feel uncomfortable.

The cheating woman is not seeking advice her niece is seeking advice.

The niece has no idea what that husband and wife have talked about. what they have endored from each other. what understandings they have reached as a couple.

My advice to the niece is to mind her own business before she gets slapped in the face or worse.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by luvinhubby(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2009
No, never !!!! u wan kill yourself?? embarassed
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by benedictac(f): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ Poster,

Just mind ur own business but, you can also pray for her. Take this

1 Thessalonians 4:11 1Th 4:11

4:11 (i) And that ye study to be quiet, (ii) and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

(MEANING)

(i) He condemns unsettled minds, and such as are curious in matters which do not concern them.

(ii) He rebukes idleness and slothfulness: and whoever is given to these vices, fall into other wickedness, to the great offence of the Church.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by amaikama(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2009
@poster! where is the hussy at since the wife she is having a feel day with other women hussy? angry if he is around then i guess your aunty must have charmed him to look other way.

Please talk with your aunty even if its not your business, still talk to her. so that your view was expressed but refused to be taking just because you are not mautred.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by omuiyadun2: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2009
pls, pray 4 the lady she needs prayer 4 her eye to be opened. then be closer to her in love listen to her to know some deeply things she might be passing tru.
dont open confrontational discussion with her.
thanks.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by chyemma: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2009
In as much as I dont support extra marital affairs, I also will have to say that most of them is as a result of the mans actions.
I have come across a very faithful, devoted, caring, loving,and commited house wife, who trusted and loved the husband very well, but one day she found out that the husband have been cheating, she confronted the man and he admitted, she wept so profusely and vowed to retaliate , she saw saw her self as a fool and wished she never loved the man from the beginning, today as am typing this, this woman never believed any word that comes out of her husband and even engaged in some extra marital affair.
She is my friend though, I have been trying to talk sense into her but she said she refused to be intimidated and will do any thing she can to keep her self happy at all times, I have even given up because I found out she is happy with what she is doing.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Fhemmmy: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2009
chyemma:

In as much as I dont support extra marital affairs, I also will have to say that most of them is as a result of the mans actions.
I have come across a very faithful, devoted, caring, loving,and commited house wife, who trusted and loved the husband very well, but one day she found out that the husband have been cheating, she confronted the man and he admitted, she wept so profusely and vowed to retaliate , she saw saw her self as a fool and wished she never loved the man from the beginning, today as am typing this, this woman never believed any word that comes out of her husband and even engaged in some extra marital affair.
She is my friend though, I have been trying to talk sense into her but she said she refused to be intimidated and will do any thing she can to keep her self happy at all times, I have even given up because I found out she is happy with what she is doing.

I do feel for your friend, however, no one can make u do what you dont wanna do or something that you dont have in you already.
Your friend might have always wanna cheat, but never did, and now seeing this as an excuse to work are coochie.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by amaikama(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2009
@ Poster!! eyaah!! sorri dear. take heart cry
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by adanny01(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2009
Let me dish u out from my cheating experience.
1 Every body has the tendancy to cheat in the face of temptation. Just that some ppl are weaker that others.
2 Every body must have a reason to cheat - physical, material, etc
3 Every body falls in to one of these categories of cheaters; Cheaters with conscience and cheaters without it.
4 Some ppl are born cheaters
What am saying from these 3 points is that, you have to know her (cheater) within these points. That means you have alot of information to find out and some, am sure u may neva be able to find out.
There are the only two things u can do; find out details or make her tell you herself. Otherwise forget doin anything at all. DONT FORGET HOW JESUS WAS CRUSIFIED OUT OF IGNORANCE
U CAN END HER MARRIAGE
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
So extra marital acts bring happiness?
[/font]
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by nethacker(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2009
Extramarital Affairs??Total Nonsense shocked shocked Is it not better to divorce than to do that?Because in a marriage where secrecy or mystery begins or lingers, vice and/or roguery is not far off.No one is perfect.
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by chyemma: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2009
Extra marital affair is good when necessary;
I mean when your husband is cheating. Tit for Tat;
Do me I do you man no go vess
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Udode(f): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2009
Do me I do you!?! shocked shocked shocked

I am sorry I totally disagree - I have been married once and I have been cheated on, that is the moment you have to go for divorce, not any later - - revenge in this case is the seed of your own unhappines, not a solution to your dissapointment and ager!
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by ekakids(f): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2009
udode you are very correct cos i tell you, there is nothing like do me i do you in marriage especially extramarital affair.a man can do it and get away with it,but that of a woman wont be taken lightly when everything is out in the open
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by Udode(f): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2009
I think you didnt get me right,

i didnt mean that the man is allowed to have extra maritial affaires and the woman isnt.

NONE is - that is my opinion, and if one (no matther if the man or the woman) thinks he needs that, than
i prefer being alone,
Re: Is It Good To Have Extra-Marital Affairs? by boyebossy: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2009
do you want her husband to find out and send her packing? If you love her talk to her in apolite manner. dont use and accusing tone. U can ask her questions relating to that or ask her to advice u on so, so and so. Through u get into her and talk to her with respect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! My Wife Vowed Never To Forgive My Mother Because Of This.. / Relocation Sales - All Home Appliances / My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.