Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds (21341 Views)

Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue / Nnpc’s Unremitted Funds To Federation Account Are N4.9trn – RMAFC / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds by datribune: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Saraki ole now wants d executive to remit funds to him. Liar like father like son. I believe Sanusi who said NASS members consume 25% of our national budget.
It's unfortunate dat dis EFCC suspect will be our amiable president's partner in his fight against corruption.
Meanwhile, while majority of nigerians live below $1-$2 a day, d budget of d less than 500 members of NASS is higher than dat of 21 states & Saraki dey yarn nonsense.

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds by Yugoos: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Its looming. Nigerians wont take this at all, even 1.5m severance from what? Mtcheew

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds by Amanwulu1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
doctokwus:

Expect more of such noises from Saraki to gain public support.
The man's next goal is d presidency and he would say anything in public,but does the opposite in private,to achieve that aim.
Whenever I see the treacherous man on that Senate seat I feel like vomiting.To think that such a man despite all what Nigerians went thru at the last election to effect change,can occupy the no.3 seat is a great setback to everything Nigerians voted for.
but o! Dis saraki self, is it spirit dat voted him into d senate? Is he no more an agent of change? So non agents of change were also voted in by d same ppl who shout change?
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds by doctokwus: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Amanwulu1:
but o! Dis saraki self, is it spirit dat voted him into d senate? Is he no more an agent of change? So non agents of change were also voted in by d same ppl who shout change?
He went behind the APC when they preferred somebody else.He connived with the same PDP Nigerians voted out to win the elections while APC senators were in a meeting with the leadership.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds by olalat(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Where did he get d executive power to issue such order. What did he do 4 his 8yrs governance in kwara. His family run down society generale bank. He has bad debt in defunct intercontinental bank. He betrayed his party. Very despirate theif.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds by Pavarottii(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
doctokwus:

Expect more of such noises from Saraki to gain public support.
The man's next goal is d presidency and he would say anything in public,but does the opposite in private,to achieve that aim.
Whenever I see the treacherous man on that Senate seat I feel like vomiting.To think that such a man despite all what Nigerians went thru at the last election to effect change,can occupy the no.3 seat is a great setback to everything Nigerians voted for.
Please tell me what he did wrong? He was voted for by the house and that is the free and fairest manner of election and aligns wiv the law and constitution! So I wanna know what he did wrong?
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds by doctokwus: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pavarottii:

Please tell me what he did wrong? He was voted for by the house and that is the free and fairest manner of election and aligns wiv the law and constitution! So I wanna know what he did wrong?
Voted by 53 members out of 109.
He feels he is smart while actually he showed stupidity.
If Saraki felt he was that popular while wasn't he at the apc meeting after which he cud have gone to the senate chambers with fellow APC members and tested his popularity there,just like Dogara did.
Men like saraki dont end up well,quote me.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds by Pavarottii(m): 5:55am On Jun 19, 2015
doctokwus:

Voted by 53 members out of 109.
He feels he is smart while actually he showed stupidity.
If Saraki felt he was that popular while wasn't he at the apc meeting after which he cud have gone to the senate chambers with fellow APC members and tested his popularity there,just like Dogara did.
Men like saraki dont end up well,quote me.
Nah not men like saraki, its a party like ApC that doesn't end well. Where were the other members of the senate?
Is it constitutional for a party to conduct a mock election?
Its because of their greed, that's why they factionalised.
Have u asked urself, why don't they want saraki to be senate president. His is not a member of APC?
My brother wen we see the truth, let's say it and not be blinded by party or ethnic lines.
It is their same greed that has made PMB to to choose is SGF and COS till now, and watch after he hooses it. Some of them will still complain, that is not their candidate.
My own opinion, APC doesn't av the interest of the citizens at heart. They are there for their pocket. And I don't see the party lasting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) / Okorocha Proposes End To Igbo Traditional Institutions Outside South-East / Courts Responsible For Present Sufferings, Hardships, Underdevelopment — NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.