Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? (1188 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Cruel Things Women Do To Men / Types Of Men Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by vanderjo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2009
Our people,

Learn the 1 major mistake you make with men. Men will swoon over you.and one major mistake a women will make for a man to walk out and vice versa.share your views.
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by tytylayor: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2009
constant beeping grin grin
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by babycool(f): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2009
Men

Learn to say sorry when you are wrong

Women

Dont allow anger to control your tongue!
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by tytylayor: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2009
babycool:

Men

Learn to say sorry when you are wrong not in their character
Women

Dont allow anger to control your tongue! we'r trying
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by vanderjo(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2009
@tytailor,
It is not all men,i once had a gf and she was sure she did get i'm sorry that it eventually becomes predictable,so i fault you on that.
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by babycool(f): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2009
van der jo:

@tytailor,
It is not all men,i once had a gf and she was sure she did get i'm sorry that it eventually becomes predictable,so i fault you on that.

English please
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by smurf1(f): 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2009
Thinking the honeymoon phase would last forever, and then when reality sets in they become aware that they are in for a rude awakening, and tat it ain't all just fun and bliss, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by vanderjo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2009
@babycool,
you went to cambridge,who knows maybe you read english but no mind my grammar,at least you got the message.
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by JJYOU: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2009
van der jo:

@babycool,
you went to cambridge,who knows maybe you read english but no mind my grammar,at least you got the message.
NACK OYINBO
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by tytylayor: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2009
van der jo:

@tytailor,

i really dnt get ur message, phulleeessssss
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2009
Women: Never beleive him he says he loves you . . . . Wait till you see!

Men: Never take her love and devotion for you for granted.
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by webprince(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2009
Ujujoan:

Ur 2 statements still supports d female folks. its obvious.lol wink
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by vanderjo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2009
@tytailor,
i MEAN I use to say sorry always to my former gf and she was so accustomed to it.
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by babycool(f): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2009
tytylayor:

i really dnt get ur message, phulleeessssss

My sis, i tire undecided

Ujujoan:

Nice one! grin
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2009
webprince:

Ur 2 statements still supports d female folks. its obvious.lol wink

Are you in anyway suggesting that I'm a feminist? Aiiight . . you got me! grin

But seriously, I'm just stating really obvious mistakes.
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by Gabry(f): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2009
M bf always apologizes when he is wrong naaa
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by Archilles(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2009
Ujujoan:

@Ujujoan,
Are saying that if man tells a gal that he loves her and she doesnt believe, that the man will walk out of the relationship?
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2009
I think the major mistake people make is the [size=15pt]I know it all mentality[/size]. Most men/women suffer from this deadly disease; they find it very difficult to take advice or listen to their partners.

And I strongly believe that, that pratice has led to the death of countless relationships.
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by simmy(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2009
WOmen
Never believing a man when he says "i love you"
Being desperate when he finally falls out of love
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2009
WoMen: when u have two phones,they say u're cheatin WoMen:if they call ur number and its busy,they say u have another girlfriend Men:when they see u putin on new clothes all d time,they say 'where da hell did u get d money from'
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by soulamanne(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2009
MAN:never bug your woman(it is even good for u cos it gives u peace of mind).apologise if u think u ve done wrong

WOMAN:dont leave ur man to run the whole relationship(thats what my gf does and it irritates me.like she expects me to do the callin all the time and once i dont she says ve abandoned why not even askin why i didnt).like some one said,DONT LET UR ANGER RUN UR TONGUE.u might say things u dont mean.
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2009
Archilles:

@Ujujoan,
Are saying that if man tells a gal that he loves her and she doesnt believe, that the man will walk out of the relationship?

Nope I'm just saying words are cheap. And damn we've got so many losers men around who can say anything to get a girl even when they dont mean it .

I'd rather see the display of love than have my ear drums reeling with those words.
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2009
Man; Showing too much emotions

Women; Showing too little emotion.
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by judach2008: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2009
Re: What Are The Mistakes Both Men/women Do That Ends A Relationship? by dani1luv: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2009
What are these

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Pls Help Me / SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... / Should I Go Back To My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.