Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch (15407 Views)

Fayose & Rochas Okorocha Meet In Osun For Aregbesola's Mum's Fidau Prayer / Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH / Aregbesola: APC Demands Judge’s Resignation Over Impeachment Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Let dem fast Compulsory fasting

1 Like

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by barry40: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
A labourer is due for his wages
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Dammyg2016: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by malbro(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Aregbe-rascal U HV FAILD D CITY
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by princealbashir: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2015
demmy0325:
Y aregbe sef... Nobody shud bash aregbe again Until afta june30...

Leave the man alone.... Evn the gov owing 11mnths dnt get bashed like this... When he doesnt care bout the development of the state anymre and keep payin the workers salaries.... GOD punish anybody that will bash him on this forum... Maybe you nid to visit osun to see hw much the state have changd..

Rubbish!..

I pray anybody in support of Aregbe will experience what the Osun workers are experiencing currently - going 7 months without salary

5 Likes

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by darejem4real: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2015
N da oooo
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by peeta89(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2015
And the debtor governor will join other Muslims across board in Ramadan Fast?

Any Muslim governor that has failed to pay their state civil servants should not bother to fast, Kus they are debtors.

1 Like

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by chesterlee(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2015
They voted for Change!!!!

Change they are getting!!!"

2 Likes

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by princealbashir: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2015
erunz:
May God ruin the life of any1 supporting Aregbesola. Same way Aregbesola is derailing d lifes of osun people
AMIN!!! Stup|d people will come here now and support the debtor!

3 Likes

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by goshen26: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
demmy0325:

Leave the man alone.... Evn the gov owing 11mnths dnt get bashed like this... When he doesnt care bout the development of the state anymre and keep payin the workers salaries.... GOD punish anybody that will bash him on this forum... Maybe you nid to visit osun to see hw much the state have changd..

Rubbish!..
if ur parents are there will u be happy? Will u praise ur dad if he is building u house at the expense of ur food for 8months? If the house ur dad is building is completed, will u b alive to enjoy it, if u have not eaten for 8 months?

Abeg call a spade a spade!

I'm also an indigen, I can't leave truth and font say it.....Aregbe is doing good job, but not at the expense of the indigen of his citizen feeding...
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by oismail(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Has any doctor resigned after sick person die in their care before?
It is hard time
Besides he's not the only Gov owing salaries though i feel for the workers
Doctor should be careful with their utterances cux it won't help matters.
#myadvice is for those involved to have patience and pray cux i know it's not the Gov intention to owe that much.
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Mhosmhan(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:
AregbeDebtor pls resign or i report you to the Old tasteless Dullard Wine from Daura.
Your a failure to MANHOOD.
#Aisha_Buhari_d_Prostitute.
buhari? Dullard...lol,,ur "brilliant" Godforsaken father sleeps and wakes up in abject poverty,,and u come here and call a whole pres a dullard...if aisha is a prostitute,then ur mama is an harlot,,asshole...ode osi,oponu akanda
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by peeta89(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:
As the whole people of osun state no fit come out in their numbers to stage a very peaceful protest so that this man go leave office, the thing just dey make me wonder weda na jazz him use hold all of them.
Bro the thing tire me self. E b like say the man don sell all the civil servants. Why they go wait up till this time before they embark on strike?
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Kassidy90(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2015
demmy0325:

Rubbish!..
U re a certified fool, so because he is developing the state now civil servants should go hungry...my sister is a dentist at the state hospital and she has not received salaries for d past 6 months, I know what am passing thru myself even though am nt working in osun state or u expect me to let hunger kill my sister...

4 Likes

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by demmy0325(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2015
Kassidy90:

U re a certified fool, so because he is developing the state now civil servants should go hungry...my sister is a dentist at the state hospital and she has not received salaries for d past 6 months, I know what am passing thru myself even though am nt working in osun state or u expect me to let hunger kill my sister...
.. Am sure U aint dumb....mayb U shud open Ur eyes wel read d part where i said tl afta june30.. Nonsense..
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by deebrain(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2015
demmy0325:

Rubbish!..

sir, define change.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by philips70(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:
AregbeDebtor pls resign or i report you to the Old tasteless Dullard Wine from Daura.

Even those kids picked up from the dungs and raised by orphanages have better reasoning faculty than you. If you are one I advise you go back and stay close to the care giver.
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by loomer: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2015
peeta89:
Bro the thing tire me self. E b like say the man don sell all the civil servants. Why they go wait up till this time before they embark on strike?

Them no expect say na people for north or igbo for east go help them with the struggle.

If them start am I believe other nigerians go suport them

1 Like

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by meforyou1(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2015
"Even slaves deserve to be fed" the truth is coming out gradually

2 Likes

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by godoluwa(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2015
demmy0325:

Rubbish!..
are u mad or what? what stuupid abandoned project were u referring to as development? Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by funstufz: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2015
Luvdmx:
cool

Food for Thought
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by DONSMITH123(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:

be mindful of what you wish for.....
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by gobizzy101: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Let dem go n play dat dia long talking drum, money will come out grin

3 Likes

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Rexyl(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Some pple go come here now come dey talk rubbish sey no be only osun govt dey owe salaries but my question be sey why nah only Osun workers dey cry everyday This is what I called chronic HUNGER in the land of Osun, courtesy AREGBESE grin grin grin

Whenever a person is pushed to the wall he will react. The workers tried all the months of no pay, bearing it with the government but they are only reacting when the situation gets harder and about to be taking their lives. IT IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR WELL-MEANING PERSONALITIES TO COME OUT AND HELP THE STATE OUT OF THE MESS. I THINK BEN BRUCE IS RIGHT WITH HIS DECISION TO SUPPORT OSUN WORKERS.

1 Like

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Kolade354(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:
Clown,Ya Mother is a whooore.
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by sewentybaba: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2015
demmy0325:

Rubbish!..
what is this one saying.

1 Like

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Kassidy90(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Am sure U aint dumb....mayb U shud open Ur eyes wel read d part where i said tl afta june30.. Nonsense..
What do you mean by after June 30, must any sane govt that have the interests of the masses at heart owes at all .....bro park well joor if u re a salary earner with responsibilities u won't be talking like dat

1 Like

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Blackfire(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
U people should leave aregbe alone, until wole soyinka falana,oba akiolu,tinubu,buhari,obasanjo castigate him,

2 Likes

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Slynonny(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't know the best 'word' I will use to describe your illness embarassed
Just call him DULLARD
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by agarawu23(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:

Just call him DULLARD
lol abi na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'The Real Boko Haram is Defeated' - Garba Shehu Insists / Aftermath Of Supreme Court Judgement: Rotimi Amaechi Revalidates APC Membership / Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.