Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch (15411 Views)

Fayose & Rochas Okorocha Meet In Osun For Aregbesola's Mum's Fidau Prayer / Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH / Aregbesola: APC Demands Judge’s Resignation Over Impeachment Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by RedEagle: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
The people of Osun must ask how Aregbe spent the Excess Crude Account and Sure-P funds.

How did he improve IGR?

He and other governors must not be allowed to escape with using FG as an excuse.

The states that are paying and working do not have two heads.

HOLD YOUR GOVERNORS ACCOUNTABLE. Especially those who have spent more than 4 years in power.
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Precide(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:
As the whole people of osun state no fit come out in their numbers to stage a very peaceful protest so that this man go leave office, the thing just dey make me wonder weda na jazz him use hold all of them.
who told u they've nt been protesting?? U beta be well informed b4 u come online and think u knw of all news in town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by loomer: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Precide:
who told u they've nt been protesting?? U beta be well informed b4 u come online and think u knw of all news in town

Oga shut up and read wat I said.

I meant the whole state in their millions not som few hundreds.

stop showing ur stupidity
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Precide(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:

Oga shut up and read wat I said.

I meant the whole state in their millions not som few hundreds.

stop showing ur stupidity
i won't abuse u jst 4 d sake of d suffering pple. Protests do nothing to affect d life of dat Rascal Gomina. He's nt even living in Osun of late. But wait, av u eva joined a protesting group in ur life??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by tola268: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
stobery:
Chai
This man is the most wicked man on earth

Yes, when a government is runing by wickedness, oppressor that is the result. He has told osun people from the beginning that he has nothing for them, that is why he named all his project as 'O' i. e. 'O' Yes, 'O' Meal, 'O' Ambulance... 'O' No. Now he has resulted to his plan 'O' What else do you want? More looting
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Ademascot: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
;Daregbesola should do the needful on time or else we send ogbanji on errands cos of him.
;Daregbesola should do the needful on time or else we send ogbanji on errands cos of him.
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by loomer: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Precide:
i won't abuse u jst 4 d sake of d suffering pple. Protests do nothing to affect d life of dat Rascal Gomina. He's nt even living in Osun of late. But wait, av u eva joined a protesting group in ur life??

Protest will affect him if and when the state is flooded with people seated on the roads with no vehicular activity allowed to take place, with no sitting at the state house of assembly. Then he either does something or might have to face being impeached.

I've neva had a reason to protest and I pray I don't
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by synergy85(m): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
All i know that this trying period for WE Osun people and our dear governor will be over soon.meanwhile let's help some people get published and properly counselled; support 'Counselling Services &Publishing Young Writers' campaign on www.indiegogo.com
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Precide(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:

Protest will affect him if and when the state is flooded with people seated on the roads with no vehicular activity allowed to take place, with no sitting at the state house of assembly. Then he either does something or might have to face being impeached.

mass protests are rear in Nigeria. Or avn't u also observed that? Check d protest against BH in nigeria and compare with d one in cameroon u'll knw wat i mean. Assembly gates are also locked up, they are also on strike. Mass protes with no allowance of vehicular activity will be a STUPID step. Or don't u think so?
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by loomer: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Precide:
mass protests are rear in Nigeria. Or avn't u also observed that? Check d protest against BH in nigeria and compare with d one in cameroon u'll knw wat i mean. Assembly gates are also locked up, they are also on strike. Mass protes with no allowance of vehicular activity will be a STUPID step. Or don't u think so?

But there should be something the masses can do.
Petitions or something. They should find a way to shake me with impeachment.
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by oismail(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
DandyWalker:
with due respect sir, this is a very insipid and shallow statement to make. Doctors have little or no control over terminal illnesses. To make this comparison is, at best, being blindly partisan.
Little or no control?
Please stop it!
I'm not partisan and why should I?
What of if the death of a patient is as a result of the doctor's negligence?
And u can't tell me that this hasn't happened before.
Let's face the fact as it is, he is not in total control of the state allocation from the FG but he's little control of the state IGR.
I hope FG intervenes shortly....
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Chiaka(f): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
The guy wicked no be small.......yet full of pride cant say thanks to Ben Bruce...
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by free13: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Apc......Chanji..... lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Olayinkaoj(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Over valued contracts, constucting Old Garage to Ila Odo boundary of Osun Kwara @ N19b....at the rate of N800m/km against the FG verbal approval of N200m/km. He should have engaged himself on FG project one per time. Doing 2 major FG roads from single lane to double (dualization) when you don't have the funds. None of the roads is 5% complete.
He did the LG roads well but more than 30% of LG allocation misappropriated through the state/LG joint account. Aregbesola is smart. He is a Lagos guy.
God help us out

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Sulaimon01(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't know the best 'word' I will use to describe your illness embarassed

Dindinrinity
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by DandyWalker(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=oismail post=34928052]
Little or no control?
Please stop it!
I'm not partisan and why should I?
What of if the death of a patient is as a result of the doctor's negligence?
And u can't tell me that this hasn't happened before.
Let's face the fact as it is, he is not in total control of the state allocation from the FG but he's little control of the state IGR.
I hope FG intervenes shortly.... [/quote ] yeah, a doctor can make mistakes, nt paying salaries is nt a mistake. Its just your comparison i was interested in. Aregbe's managerial ability is another issue entirely.
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by agarawu23(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sulaimon01:

Dindinrinity
grin grin
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Reference(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Some pple go come here now come dey talk rubbish sey no be only osun govt dey owe salaries but my question be sey why nah only Osun workers dey cry everyday This is what I called chronic HUNGER in the land of Osun, courtesy AREGBESE grin grin grin

No, I think it is taking your government to task which other states' workers have failed to do. To be candid Osun state is further near the end of this crises than its more docile, in-denial counterparts.
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Precide(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:

But there should be something the masses can do.
Petitions or something. They should find a way to shake me with impeachment.
hmm, datz true. Buh only d wise can take clear steps in Osun. The man is a juju man. Even upon this salary payment crisis, he sponsored traditional pilgrimage to cuba last month. Dunno where the GOATEE got d money from. Aregbe is evil
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by loomer: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Precide:
hmm, datz true. Buh only d wise can take clear steps in Osun. The man is a juju man. Even upon this salary payment crisis, he sponsored traditional pilgrimage to cuba last month. Dunno where the GOATEE got d money from. Aregbe is evil

Na where him power stop some people own start o.
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by Precide(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:

Na where him power stop some people own start o.
i think buhari shld bail out those states owing workers' salaries. But d FG also owes abt #12Trillion. I hail 9ja my country
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by loomer: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Precide:
i think buhari shld bail out those states owing workers' salaries. But d FG also owes abt #12Trillion. I hail 9ja my country

With which money na?
Make the state just declare bankruptcy then we know say bail out go come
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by mytym(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2015
loomer:

Precide:

I observed keenly the discourse between you two. @loomer i really say amen to your prayer because if by any chance you take part in any protest no matter how lil or peaceful it is, then you'll know it's beyond boastful internet musings or some virtual confidence being displayed by many folks who have no idea what it is or how it feels to be in this exact predicament. It was a catch-22 situation of some sort until recently.

Like @precide said, Aregbe is a wicked beast, callous and diabolical in his methods. He has used every means to subdue and silence well meaning efforts targeted against his government. Until recently recent, these protests we are now hearing of have started in one form or the other long ago but time has a way of exposing a liar.
The little protests being displayed now are a miracle and evidence of answered prayers because even the Labour Unions which hitherto had been rumored to have been bought over by the governor seem tired of his 'bribes'.
Some other persons will even say Osun people voted for him again, so the punishment is deserved. 80% of workers and pensioners did NOT vote for him and the ones who did owing to religious sentiments now know they have been fooled twice and are experiencing the consequence of their decision.
The governor for long had turned the traders and artisans against civil servants so their outcries were not believed until those ignorant traders also realised recently that when there's no cashflow, in a Civil Servant-Controlled economy like Osun, no business will survive.
Due to this disunity created by the governor, he got away with his cruelty for a long time and a formidable protest against an incumbent like the one you described will require alot of strong collective morale, and that my brother, is very low in Osun Streets. Food before anything!

1 Like

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by loomer: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
mytym:

I observed keenly the discourse between you two. @loomer i really say amen to your prayer because if by any chance you take part in any protest no matter how lil or peaceful it is, then you'll know it's beyond boastful internet musings or some virtual confidence being displayed by many folks who have no idea what it is or how it feels to be in this exact predicament. It was a catch-22 situation of some sort until recently.

Like @precide said, Aregbe is a wicked beast, callous and diabolical in his methods. He has used every means to subdue and silence well meaning efforts targeted against his government. Until recently recent, these protests we are now hearing of have started in one form or the other long ago but time has a way of exposing a liar.
The little protests being displayed now are a miracle and evidence of answered prayers because even the Labour Unions which hitherto had been rumored to have been bought over by the governor seem tired of his 'bribes'.
Some other persons will even say Osun people voted for him again, so the punishment is deserved. 80% of workers and pensioners did NOT vote for him and the ones who did owing to religious sentiments now know they have been fooled twice and are experiencing the consequence of their decision.
The governor for long had turned the traders and artisans against civil servants so their outcries were not believed until those ignorant traders also realised recently that when there's no cashflow, in a Civil Servant-Controlled economy like Osun, no business will survive.
Due to this disunity created by the governor, he got away with his cruelty for a long time and a formidable protest against an incumbent like the one you described will require alot of strong collective morale, and that my brother, is very low in Osun Streets. Food before anything!

This was exactly wat I said in my first post, that seems like he has used diabolical ways to hold the people to his grasp.

But like u mentioned also, that the people of osun state have got low morale due to hunger, isn't it suppose to be a Hungry man is an Angry man?
They are are supos to be angry and show their anger collectively and be in union with each other. If they can do all that I'm so sure other states will suport them.
One thing I know about nigerians is that, no matter our differences, wen it comes to such matter we are unified.

No vex for my English o, I dey try my best

1 Like

Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by mytym(m): 6:30am On Jun 22, 2015
loomer:

This was exactly wat I said in my first post, that seems like he has used diabolical ways to hold the people to his grasp.

But like u mentioned also, that the people of osun state have got low morale due to hunger, isn't it suppose to be a Hungry man is an Angry man?
They are are supos to be angry and show their anger collectively and be in union with each other. If they can do all that I'm so sure other states will suport them.
One thing I know about nigerians is that, no matter our differences, wen it comes to such matter we are unified.

No vex for my English o, I dey try my best
cheesy Yea you are right, the few protest you now see are the result of unity which was very hard to get in osun. Divide and Rule worked well for Aregbesola.
Also @ bolded, try to start and lead a protest first then you will know where the loyalties of your followers lie. Only then you will have a deeper understanding of unity and betrayal.
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by loomer: 6:42am On Jun 22, 2015
mytym:

cheesy Yea you are right, the few protest you now see are the result of unity which was very hard to get in osun. Divide and Rule worked well for Aregbesola.
Also @ bolded, try to start and lead a protest first then you will know where the loyalties of your followers lie. Only then you will have a deeper understanding of unity and betrayal.

Let's just hope for a better nigeria
Re: Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch by luckyjojo: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2016
Www.nairaland.com [url=hotschoolgist..com/]hhhhgoo[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) / Governor Ayade Working For APC, Party Chieftains, Lawmakers Allege / Fact-Check: Did Desmond Elliot Call For Social Media Regulation As Claimed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.