Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Donald Trump Wants Oprah Winfrey As His Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Wants Oprah Winfrey As His Running Mate (590 Views)

Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu / I Would Love To Have Oprah Winfrey As My Running Mate Donald Trump - See More At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Wants Oprah Winfrey As His Running Mate by guyX(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Donald Trump on Tuesday announced he was running for US President. And now he says he wants talkshow legend Oprah Winfrey as his running mate. In an interview on ABC News, the billionaire businessman was asked who he would like as a running mate and he replied,

"I think Oprah would be great. I'd love to have Oprah. I think we'd win easily, actually."

Oprah has not responded.

Re: Donald Trump Wants Oprah Winfrey As His Running Mate by guyX(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Donald Trump Wants Oprah Winfrey As His Running Mate by preizton(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
That will be a good combination.
Re: Donald Trump Wants Oprah Winfrey As His Running Mate by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Even if Kim kardashian becomes your running mate , you will never live in the white house.
Re: Donald Trump Wants Oprah Winfrey As His Running Mate by Mc4larin: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oga ooooooo
Re: Donald Trump Wants Oprah Winfrey As His Running Mate by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
After running his mouth silly about the black race. angry

Dream on white man

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Wants Oprah Winfrey As His Running Mate by viczing(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
guyX:
Donald Trump on Tuesday announced he was running for US President. And now he says he wants talkshow legend Oprah Winfrey as his running mate. In an interview on ABC News, the billionaire businessman was asked who he would like as a running mate and he replied,

"I think Oprah would be great. I'd love to have Oprah. I think we'd win easily, actually."

Oprah has not responded.

Tryna use her support and fan base
Re: Donald Trump Wants Oprah Winfrey As His Running Mate by TS2(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
So that they can turn America and the whole world to a Big Reality TV show.
Re: Donald Trump Wants Oprah Winfrey As His Running Mate by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
He takes blacks for idiotts. He thinks getting Oprah will make them vote in a thoroughgoing racist like him into office.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Traffic Jams: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals / [video] Benue Lawmakers Fight And Exchange Blows Over House Leadership / Same Sex Marriage: Preparing For America's New Foreign Policy “twists"..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.