Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome (63014 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by Osyxcel(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
softysparky:

Very soon hun.

I can't wait smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by Ephemmm: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
angieberry:
From what I can deduce from the comments, most Nigerian men are douche bags, and of course a lot of them are broke ass negroes and are hiding under the excuse that Nigerian girls are too greedy to take out on proper dates. Lame much.

Why can't you spend a bit on your BF once and see how he will treat you latter? Agreed, Ladies can chop my money: but it can only be done if she is not aggressive.

I will even surpass her expectation because I will do it when she least expect it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by Ephemmm: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
noblegrex:
I've. Never seen pretenders like women in this country Nigeria. I hate all this ish about men this men that, men men men is this writer saying women are holy or what.I believe my guys in the house will agree with me that its difficult to violet a virgin.I guess u understand n we men r no fools. ladies should search their lives n knw their own flows, all they want is money n nowadays 4 u to c a good or d so called decent lady,:hmm u go sweat.

tongue tongue tongue tongue Na true talk. All of them like money, but they like pretending.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by Ephemmm: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
softysparky:

If only you promise to be a good boycheesy

tongue tongue tongue But I have tried being a good boy many times, and the outcome was ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
domopps:

Oyo ! but av done that stil don't get Op's point!

Cheeeers

Good for you then
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ephemmm:

tongue tongue tongue But I have tried being a good boy many times, and the outcome was ridiculous.
Tell me about it.cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by Ephemmm: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
softysparky:

Tell me about it.cheesy

This is an open forum: how I wish there can be another avenue to tell you more about it?
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by bobojoshua(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
vislabraye:

Come to my place or follow me to hotel, which is better ? Lol.
It's possible his place is homely and cool. You guys could wqtch TV together or look at his album.
There are several things you two can enjoy in his house. It all depends.
I won't tell a girl, come to my house on the first date. In fact, some of them even ask where do you sty ? How can you be friends with a guy and not know where he stays.
What I've also observed is that, if you invite a lady to your house, she might refuse. But if you are mobile and pick her up and drive her to your place, she'll feel special. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by bobojoshua(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
HARDDON:

Scrap all these rant April, COME TO MY HOUSE, need to show u something u wud mos def like.

Don't keep big deddy waiting now cheesy

@ op, two things r involved when i boy invites u over to em crib, u mentioned one but left out the other:

1) Short circuit d thingy n get down to brass track...this u mentioned.

2) the second reason is that guys know women luv soft enviromns, so he invites her over to show off d posh crib........ Hv u seen where a guy whose crib isnt toushed invites any gurl over? Nah!
He shows off his crib to make her fall easily......
It has been proven that If she can feel at home, soft tones filtering @ da background, temperature well regulated, a lil food n wine, things she never PLANNED FOR CAN ALWAYS HAPPEN! it has been happening...

Aftermath statements: did we just do that? Can't bliv we just did that, What just happened?
While she is saying all this, guy, go to d rest room, those Q's r rhetoric. 5 mins later, he be digging it again!

Ladies, Ladies!

Or shld I mention d ones that says they'd luv a more comfortable place? Signaling ur crib?

Op leave matter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by Nmeri17: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
decode55:

You undecided
my guy cheesy kee your way?? e don tey smor o
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by decode55(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nmeri17:
my guy cheesy kee your way?? e don tey smor o

Yeah. What's up with you? What's new?
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by Nmeri17: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
decode55:

Yeah. What's up with you? What's new?
I'm fine. doing good bruhda. how are you Ph girls ?? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by armyofone(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Come to my house to show you around the house and the nice basement grin wishful thinking. I think come to my house equal sex u al thing. When they say come to my house, find ya way. Take time and insists on paying for your lunch/dinner date. They won't ask you if you pay for your self grin
Sistahs, be wise.
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by paroh137(m): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
bukatyne:
All Nigerian girls are gold diggers?

All Nigerian guys are dogs cheesy

@OP:

I believe no guy will force you to his house. If you are not interested, politely decline.

Abi na by force? grin

Is it everything a guy asks of you that you do

I don't see a reason for complaint here.

Teach sisters instead to be firmer and more assertive kiss

@Dates: some girls do not think it is safe going out alone on a first date.

You can do couples date: get a friend with a BF and go on a date. You both can be on different tables so you have your privacy while safe

You can go with your friends (inform your bf forehand) and put a knife to your throat. Proverbs say eat with wisdom at a rich man's table. It is not the time to taste all the delicacies you have only dreamt of.

@Going to his house: when you finally decide to go to his house, comport yourself if you do not want sex. It is foolish for a girl to remove her top or start reclining and caressing him or rubbing your body against his with style if you do not want some.

He is human too and will take it as green light wink. When I start doing gummy gummy near my husband or parading, I know what I want and I get it.

I hear about date/friendly rape a lot.
You get brain die... I envy your husband
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by sexychocolate1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
milliondollas:
The community of ladies who are tired of the “come to my
house syndrome” Are u all virgins ? I asked because you are asking for respect due to virgin girls only, 99% of girls are prostitute who date old men for money, nonsense

Thats harsh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
FROkoroMiss:
But I must also say thank you for sharing this, even though I said so in my comment before.
If the due credit is rectified, fine - it should be duly credited (I hope admin is seeing this?)

Learning a lot from the comments and I hope a real man can change his ways from this article.
The ladies too can learn to place value on ourselves...we can act like the worthy vessels and prize that we are.
He says my house. You say no. End of matter.
Act like you want to be treated, we might have made mistakes in the past(myself inclusive) but we can correct them now.

Thank you again for sharing.
Do you even see that by making yourself out to be some 'prize', that you are essentially a possession and must be treated as such?
Women and illogicality.
P.S. Why am I not suprised that you're the original owner of such a petulant and ill-thought out piece as the OP.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by slimyem: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
What a thread! I wish I was here earlier.
Op was apt and fair with her analysis. The situation is one that deserves this attention. It's just sad that the guilty ones will remain set in their ways and the ones coming behind will follow suit. I am not surprised at the focus shift though...shameless men blaming their lack of scruples on women. We have seen it all.

For the women or girls so to speak ,the power to say no will always lie with you and It is really never that hard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by joywendy(f): 12:23am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by pearlyn(f): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2015
blublahd:
wait wait
You and I both know what the what the endgame is, so why not cut the boring formalities and head straight to business? There would be plenty of time for that if need be.

**seriously??**
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by pearlyn(f): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2015
coogar:
different strokes for different folks....

from my own personal experience, nigerian ladies actually prefer coming to the house than going out to eat somewhere. all those church girls who love doing things behind closed doors would never agree to go out on a date where they can be seen & gossiped about. they would rather chop & clean mouth.

**ladies have work to do.this is going from worse to more**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by pearlyn(f): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2015
johnnday222:
I have just 1question for you op.
is there anything real about ladies?
I mean you ladies of today.so you expect a decent man to come your way,when with just an update from people around you about a rich guy all you will want is to run and meet his parent that you are the wife to be. or what do you say about the oloshos? and the last time I checked during the days of our ancestors,they don't go to eatries and back then 'bitches' are still loyal.is it a must we meet at the eatry or go for movies?that not what our parents does then and yet they had fun and cherish the time they spent as didn

what's with the generalization?
If someone does something,why must all ladies be called names?
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2015
pearlyn:

**seriously??**
tongue
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by travelland(f): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
So our men have made their houses a danger zone for women? What a disgrace.
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by chic2pimp(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
coogar:

sometimes - they even ask for takeaways after devouring their meal in the restaurant grin

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by Ugosample(m): 12:53am On Aug 22, 2015
In a primitive and suffer head society, the survival instinct and defense mechanism of the inhabitants of the country becomes turned up, and in many cases, extreme. That said, Nigeria, whether you like it or not is a suffer head country, and because of that, the survival instincts of the girls here are something else. It is expected.
All the schemes, how to scam, how to squeeze out money, how to exploit, and generally, how to survive. It is unfortunate that it is innocent guys that end up the victim. Life is hard in Nigeria guys, and that is why take me out vs visit my house scam/saga will continue unabated.
Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by mumbasa: 12:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Nigerian women see sex as a charitable gift to the man.

In Dia brains they will be like “ how dare he invite me to his house he wants to have sex with me”

But if he gives you that iPhone as a gift or spend as much as 10k to 40k with you in a day you never sit down to think“ this is unfair what have I ever contributed to his life to receive this much”

Life is give and take.

If you think it's disgusting that he asked you for sex, don't ever accept any form of gift you didn't work for from him , it's disgusting too not romantic.

Like Iyanya would say " Na me dey put am ( penn1s) in the hood( vag1na) so baby COME OVER MY PLACEE OOH!!"

If you make it all about money he will make it all about sex so

After the reggae ( spending and dancing) play the blues ( Romance and sex)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome by queenfav(f): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
mumbasa:
Nigerian women see sex as a charitable gift to the man.

In Dia brains they will be like “ how dare he invite me to his house he wants to have sex with me”

But if he gives you that iPhone as a gift or spend as much as 10k to 40k with you in a day you never sit down to think“ this is unfair what have I ever contributed to his life to receive this much”

Life is give and take.

If you think it's disgusting that he asked you for sex, don't ever accept any form of gift you didn't work for from him , it's disgusting too not romantic.

Like Iyanya would say " Na me dey put am ( penn1s) in the hood( vag1na) so baby COME OVER MY PLACEE OOH!!"

If you make it all about money he will make it all about sex so

After the reggae ( spending and dancing) play the blues ( Romance and sex)
I don't see anything wrong with going to visit the guy..If he seems decent,and you feel you are safe with him why not?Abi na for tantalizers una wan do the relationship?We ladies have a lot of issues honestly..There is no sure fire way to go about relationships,just do what u really want.@ur opening statement,I totally agree cos the nigerian society teaches most women to see sex as sth they do to please and keep a man.Wheras, its for your own enjoyment too o.That's why I admire americans..A lady can meet a guy while clubbing,if she likes him,they go home..after the do,everybody waka. Life goes on..It doesn't make her a LovePeddler.Nigerians are just too hypocritical,and na we corrupt pass!The girls who appear to have so many rules end up being screwed over the most by sharp guys who can pretend well enough.abeg e!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.