Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman (1391 Views)

I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by bebene: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
when a man reaches 45yrs without marriage people around him will start to question why and sometimes his relatives will start mounting pressure on him to get married, in fact at times he could be mocked and derided and same thing happen to women.
who do you thing suffer most between the male and female?
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by peeparty(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by bebene: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
peeparty:
grin
why are you laughing?
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
same pity
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
peeparty:
grin
if i catch u..
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by Joshuadon: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
I pity the 35 yrs woman.....
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by yomi007k(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ofcos the Woman shud be pitied.

The man at 45 if he has a good Career/Money has nothing to worry about as "he belongs to nobody and belongs to everybody.

Marriage shudnt be seen as a do or die affair, that's where we blacks get it wrong.
A job/career is more important than a marriage in this present day.

All of these are my personal opinion wch I'm entitiled to.
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
if only my pity could help such 35 year old woman
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by peeparty(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Midehi:

if i catch u..
lol catch me if you can,dont you think we need kpof kpof and lacesera in this journey shocked
Midehi:

if i catch u..
lol catch me if you can,dont you think we need kpof kpof and lacesera in this journey
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by ronald4lif(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
It's their fxckin' business. Only those who mind about what people say about them can be troubled with inconsequential babblings of dim-witted people whose lives aren't any better than theirs. Marriage isn't for everyone and one shouldn't care about the opinion of others.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
peeparty:
lol catch me if you can,dont you think we need kpof kpof and lacesera in this journey :olol catch me if you can,dont you think we need kpof kpof and lacesera in this journey
oya get me one there but i need kpof kpof & heineken drink
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by Sexxkillz: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
I don't pity any of them. They have their decisions to make. They made their decisions. What you see is a 35 year old single lady. You do not know the circumstances that ensured she is still single at that age.

At 35 years of age, you cannot say to me, that a lady has never received suitors who asked her hand in marriage. She turned them down, either because she felt she wasn't ready, or he wasn't up to her "standard" or something. The bottom line is that she decided to turn them down.

Now she's 35 and no one is asking her hand in marriage. Pray tell, how am I expected to pity her for a decision she made with her eyes open?

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by peeparty(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Midehi:

oya get me one there but i need kpof kpof & heineken drink
haha waht a mixture,i dont want you having running stomach oo.

but wah ever mks my boo happy am init.
oya bar man give am chiiled 6bottles of heniken only.enjoy the champions beer.

mama nkechi d fry hot kpof kpof for u.
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
bebene:
when a man reaches 45yrs without marriage people around him will start to question why and sometimes his relatives will start mounting pressure on him to get married, in fact at times he could be mocked and derided and same thing happen to women.
who do you thing suffer most between the male and female?
.....And its even riskier to get married to such people, I have heard of people who are married unknowingly to some demons in the spiritual realm. Well before you say I'm being fetish let me sound this not of warning

Quote me if you think you are no longer as wise as you think you were!
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
"Ale obirin ki n pe su."
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
peeparty:

haha waht a mixture,i dont want you having running stomach oo.

but wah ever mks my boo happy am init.
oya bar man give am chiiled 6bottles of heniken only.enjoy the champions beer.

mama nkechi d fry hot kpof kpof for u.

oh thanks, thats why you are a darling (for ya mind now,ur head go don dey swell, *joking* grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by peeparty(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Midehi:

oh thanks, thats why you are a darling (for ya mind now,ur head go don dey swell, *joking* grin grin grin
shocked
Midehi:

Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by Tallesty1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
@OP, did you hear about Oshiomole's new bride?

She was a virgin when they met.
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by bebene: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
@OP, did you hear about Oshiomole's new bride?

She was a virgin when they met.
V what? joke of the century
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by tohphunmie(f): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
A 35yr old woman ofcus!...a man can marry and impregnate at any age na undecided
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by yomi007k(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
handsomeclouds:
.....And its even riskier to get married to such people, I have heard of people who are married unknowingly to some demons in the spiritual realm. Well before you say I'm being fetish let me sound this not of warning

Quote me if you think you are no longer as wise as you think you were!

and ur scared of demons.

How about Unicorns and dragons?
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 19, 2015
yomi007k:

and ur scared of demons.

How about Unicorns and dragons?
oooh you meant yomi000korns and dragons... I'm not scared of those ones
Re: Who Do You Pity The Most Between Unmarried 45yrs Man & 35 Yrs Woman by Rotimi47: 6:36am On Jun 19, 2015
The lady now! As the probability of the guy to getting married is 10 times greater than that of the lady.

(1) (Reply)

Will U Allow Your Girl To Go For Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Beauty? See Photos / New Zone Unlocked PICTURE!!! / How True Is This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.