Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Share Your Footsie Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Footsie Experience (1087 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Footsie Experience by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Footsie:
according to the urban Dictionary (As in Playing footsie (under the table)) is The act of flirting in which one secretly touches the feet or legs of another with one's own, as under a table.
;
Footsie is an intimate and playful way to flirt. It's usually done secretly when others are around, which makes it a little extra mischievous and fun. If you've never played footsie before, read below the jump to learn how to initiate and maintain the game.
You can learn more here
www.m.wikihow.com/Play-Footsie
dear Romancelander, have you ever played footsie before, what was ur responsed when someone first tried it on you and finally can footsie be considered in NIGERIA as a sign of interest/flirting? share your experience.
Re: Share Your Footsie Experience by jumper524(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Na normal thing na i do am during my ss1 days wella
Re: Share Your Footsie Experience by czarr(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
.....I play this game tire eh,no be small thing. #funtimes
Re: Share Your Footsie Experience by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
jumper524:
Na normal thing na i do am during my ss1 days wella
as adults, is it a sign of interest/flirting
Re: Share Your Footsie Experience by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Foot Wetin?
Re: Share Your Footsie Experience by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
Foot Wetin?
Footsie.lol
Re: Share Your Footsie Experience by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:10am On Jun 19, 2015
Ofcorse.. I do it a lot with my ex girlfriend.. When she used to be interested in me..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Simple Tips To Make Your B*tt Bigger / Ladies! Which Do You Prefare? A Guiy With Low Cut Hair/ Or A Guy With Styles. / His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.