Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda (20103 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts / Joda Committee Asks Buhari To Appoint Only 19 Senior Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by makzeze: 5:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Chairman of President Muhammadu Buhari‘s Transition Committee Malam Ahmed Joda has said he is under intense pressure from politicians and contractors and seeking appointments and other favours in the All Progressives Congress (APC) new government.

In an exclusive interview yesterday in Kaduna with Daily Trust, the elder statesman said people looking for political appointments in President Muhammadu Buhari’s government have been disturbing him.

Joda, who led the Buhari’s 19-member transition committee, submitted its report last week in Abuja.
He said the committee was approached by many politicians, contractors as well as interest groups with various lobbying for one appointment, contract or other special favours.

“There were several of people coming to us. People who wanted contracts, or special favours and they came to me day and night. And I said to them these are my terms of reference.  They don’t contain issues like award of contracts or recovery of bad debts from governments or employment of any group of people or individuals. These are not part of our terms of reference,” he said.

He explained further thus: “I think it was deliberately made not to be part of our terms of reference but we continue to receive them. But the fact is that I cannot appoint a minister, board chairman or whatever. But they said look you have influence on General Buhari and I said no I don’t have. And even if I had, I don’t think he would respect me if I all I do for him is to carry files of papers and meet him and say employ this man, that woman and these people.

“But people keep on telephoning me. One person telephoned me and said he wanted to vie for a position of minister of sports, and I said to him that I don’t know the address at which to send it (the appointment letter). That is all,” he said.

He said despite that people are still calling him, sending emails and text messages as well as besieging his residences in Abuja, Yola and Kaduna - all looking for ministerial, ambassadorial or board or parastatal appointments.

“People keep on telephoning me lobbying for one appointments or the other. People approached me in Abuja, Kaduna and Yola.  I received dozens of resumes everyday, some even send them through e-mail. But the truth is that I don’t influence anything. I can’t do anything for anybody,” he said.
Source: http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/top-stories/57742-i-m-under-pressure-over-buhari-s-cabinet-joda

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by makzeze: 5:52am On Jun 19, 2015
All the posters below me, pls calm your nerves.

Buhari is moving to Aso Rock this coming weekend and is going to make key govt appointments next week.

8 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Pangea: 5:55am On Jun 19, 2015
Hian! angry
Nigerians and lobbying
Must they lobby for everything?
If they have merit,
They don't need to lobby naa!

Msheeew!
Mediocre people!

14 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by oluwafemi113(m): 5:56am On Jun 19, 2015

Am so sure my PDP brothers from South East are the once lobbying for appointment grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 19, 2015
Shoro niyen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2015
If it was in the era of our ex disease, I bet those lobbyist will like have their way inasmuch their pockets have the say

Thank God for Nigeria the New government seem looks promising

Baba has many times reiterated that only experts and technocrats will be appointed irrespective of their political affiliation

Change is here

RIP Pdp

*to the ediot below*
Why are you people so eager to see Buhari's list? Things are already working out well slowly but surely. Baba should take all his time to appoint credible persons

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Oga Ahmed Joda, save us the sermon. It's almost a month of Buhari's Presidency and we can't even boast of senior government officials' appointment like SGF, CoS etc not to talkof Ministers or Special Advisers. At present we are on auto-pilot with civil servants implementing GEJ's programs. Please sir, Nigerians can't be fooled with this excuse! When is Buhari making relevant appointment?

20 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by dododawa1: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Can u imaging PDP lobbying APC

3 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by kromoto: 7:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Its normal and a normal way of life wether its pdp or apc!

Make sure you charge them and collect your money for arranging visits into Noah's Ark. grin
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Oga Ahmed Joda, save us the sermon. It's almost a month of Buhari's Presidency and we can't even boast of senior government officials' appointment like SGF, CoS etc not to talkof Ministers or Special Advisers. At present we are on auto-pilot with civil servants implementing GEJ's programs. Please sir, Nigerians can't be fooled with this excuse! When is Buhari making relevant appointment?
lol @ "Gej's programs"

Which programs?

The decision of Ngozi not to discuss with oil marketers? Or the plan to continue paying OPC and militants to secure pipelines?

Or wait..wait ..is it the plan not to prosecute ex governors? Or the plans to buy even more presidential jets?

Oh ok i got it now..the plan to allow NNPC operate multi foreign unaudited accounts or the plans to ....

Guy i have tried for you....but u are now a nuissance on NL...to think that at your age, this is the best you can offer on intellectual debates...i weep for your offsprings.

Zip that hole you call mouth and sit down when younger people like us are talking

85 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by greggles: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Am so sure my brothers from South East are the once lobbying for appointment grin grin grin

This statement is uncalled for now, stop promoting hate

14 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2015
soe:
lol @ "Gej's programs"

Which programs?

The decision of Ngozi not to discuss with oil marketers? Or the plan to continue paying OPC and militants to secure pipelines?

Or wait..wait ..is it the plan not to prosecute ex governors? Or the plans to buy even more presidential jets?

Oh ok i got it nkw..the plan to allow NNPC operate multi foreign unaudited accounts or the plans to ....

Guy i have tried for you....you scored zero over 1 million...

Zip that hole you call mouth
Sorry, it seems you were in Limbo.
1. Ngozi Iwaela and the Jonathan-led government were the ones that discussed with the marketers at the heat of the fraudulent demands by the marketers. Buhari's government is only continuing from where they stopped. In fact, it is on record that Buhari's government haven't done anything different since coming to power (Auto-pilot)

2. It was Jonathan's government that initiated corruption probe against ex-Govs Nyako(He became fugitive), Sherrif (he was to be declared wanted), Sylva(he was being prosecuted) etc including ex-Minister FFK. Buhari administration only came in to free Sylva and allowed Nyako to be walking as a free man. Sheriff had to submit himself after GEJ left power and today he is a free man. FFK was even telling the judge to deliver judgement because Buhari's led EFCC were not even interested with the case. Buhari hasn't done anything different. (Auto-Pilot)

3. What "plan" to sell what jets? Did you read any directive from the president or his agent? You think the "according to the source" report will fly? How many jets are being negotiated and how many sold? Buhari hasn't done anything jare...

4. It is on record that it was ONLY Jonathan that commissioned a reputable audit firm to look into the books of NNPC. It is also on record that it was the Minister of Petroleum with approval of His Excellency President Jonathan that wrote the EFCC on MAY 18, 2015 calling for the probe into NNPC. Buhari hasn't done anything different nor make any input. (Auto-pilot)

Nigeria is on Auto-Pilot! Buhari is working with Jonathan's programs...

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
1. Ngozi Iwaela and the Jonathan-led government were the ones that discussed with the marketers at the heat of the fraudulent demands by the marketers. Buhari's government is only continuing from where they stopped. In fact, it is on record that Buhari's government haven't done anything different since coming to power (Auto-pilot)

2. It was Jonathan's government that initiated corruption probe against ex-Govs Nyako(He became fugitive), Sherrif (he was to be declared wanted), Sylva(he was being prosecuted) etc including ex-Minister FFK. Buhari administration only came in to free Sylva and allowed Nyako to be walking as a free man. Sheriff had to submit himself after GEJ left power and today he is a free man. FFK was even telling the judge to deliver judgement because Buhari's led EFCC were not even interested with the case. Buhari hasn't done anything different. (Auto-Pilot)

You see....now who is in limbo?

Sylva that just got 20 new charges slammed against him by EFCC after the tactical change of corrupt guards on his matter?

Or is it Nyako who is being processed for court appearances?

Or FFK who now knows that his case is no longer a mere ceremony?

My friend..look here...ex gov Ohakim just got out of heavy interrogation last night...was that from GEJ.

Sule Lamido just got quizzed for the first time in all his corruption brouhaha....and u r here spilling trash.

The Ali Modu Sherriff who was goven 150 army body guards by GEJ and was a right hand man to your GEJ is now declared wanted by PMB's govt.

You see why it is hard to debate with you?

Even a new born kid knows that EFCC just discovered it's gut. And you are talking of GEJ...wait until we bring the masqurade to NNPC...you will soon know what hit you.

For your info, it wasnt GEJ m Ngozi that started meeting to settle with oil marketers... It was the senate...as in...are you really in Nigeria or what

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Slynonny(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Dogo Yaro everywhere.
My House boy sorry Husband Buhari the Dogo Yaro Daura President Old tasteless wine is a disgrace to MANHOOD.
#Aisha_Buhari_d_Prostitute.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2015
ok
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by ionsman: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2015
soe:

Sylva that just got 20 new charges slammed against him by EFCC after the tactical change of corrupt guards on his matter?

Or FFK who now knows that his case is no longer a mere ceremony?

My friend..look here...ex gov Ohakim just got out of heavy interrogation last night...was that from GEJ.

Sule Lamido just got quizzed for the first time in all his corruption brouhaha....and u r here spilling trash.

The Ali Modu Sherriff who was goven 150 army body guards by GEJ and was a right hand man to your GEJ is now declared wanted by PMB's govt.

Even a new born kid knows that EFCC just discovered it's gut. And you are talking of GEJ...wait until we bring the masqurade to NNPC...you will soon know what hit you.

For your info, it wasnt GEJ m Ngozi that started meeting to settle with oil marketers... It was the senate...as in...are you really in Nigeria or what
Trying to educate a TANoid is akin to pouring water in a basket.

45 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2015
soe:

Sylva that just got 20 new chargrs slammed against him by EFCC after the tactical change of corrupt guards on his matter?

Or FFK who now knows that hos case is no longer a mere ceremony?

This is why I said you were in LIMBO my brother...

1. EFCC "invitation" to Lamido was connected with the charges against his Sons. The EFCC under the the most noble President Jonathan arrested and prosecuted Lamido's sons in 2013 for corruption and money laundering. In fact, the case of Lamido was brewing because he had immunity then. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/149632-breaking-efcc-arrests-governor-sule-lamidos-sons-over-alleged-n10billion-fraud.html

The details showed how N1.3 billion was paid by the construction firm, Dantata and Sawoe, as a 10 percent kickback for contracts the firm won. The money was paid into the accounts of companies owned by Governor Lamido and his sons.
Mr. Lamido’s sons were arrested in 2013 by the EFCC, while their father enjoyed immunity as governor.http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/185128-former-gov-lamido-to-report-at-efcc-over-n1-3-bn-fraud.html
Like others, the Auto-pilot government of Buhari only "invited" him and nothing further has been heard. Buhari hasn't done anything different/significant.

2. WHich one is Nyako being "processed" for court appearance when the APC never believed he was corrupt? or the Nyako that the APC Governor of Adamawa said is loyalty is with?
“There is no faction within the APC,” Mr. Bindow said. “We are one people and there is no difference between Atiku and Nyako. I am an Nyako man.”http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/181515-my-loyalty-lies-with-nyako-adamawa-governor-elect-declares.html
Or the Nyako whose son was given Senatorial ticket by the APC? Which one is being processed?

3. FFK despite being a PDP man was still being prosecuted by PDP, now he is happier because the successor of Jonathan doesn't know what he's doing. I have talked on Sylva and Sheriff.

Nigeria under Buhari is on Auto-pilot

22 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by olasmith10(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2015
no longer the usual kick and follow procedures
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
This is why I said you were in LIMBO my brother...

1. EFCC "invitation" to Lamido was connected with the charges against his Sons. The EFCC under the the most noble President Jonathan arrested and prosecuted Lamido's sons in 2013 for corruption and money laundering. In fact, the case of Lamido was brewing because he had immunity then. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/149632-breaking-efcc-arrests-governor-sule-lamidos-sons-over-alleged-n10billion-fraud.html

Like others, the Auto-pilot government of Buhari only "invited" him and nothing further has been heard. Buhari hasn't done anything different/significant.

2. WHich one is Nyako being "processed" for court appearance when the APC never believed he was corrupt? or the Nyako that the APC Governor of Adamawa said is loyalty is with?

Or the Nyako whose son was given Senatorial ticket by the APC? Which one is being processed?
u mean u wantee Buhari/EFCC to have killed Lamido straight away or what exactly do you mean by "he was only invited"....FYI...invitation to take down statements that will be sent to court as evidence alongside incriminating evidences.

And I hope you know how many years GEJ dragged the case of his son perhaps with a promise to let go off after election?

See..as for Nyako, I am sure by now it is clear to the blind that PMB is PMB, while APC is APC...Buhari will keep away while EFCC inveatogates Nyako. We all know that the charges put against Nyako may not be valid as they were politically motivated or poorly alleged...but i cqn assure you that unlike GEJ, PMB will not shield even his own family....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by condralbede(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Am so sure my brothers from South East are the once lobbying for appointment grin grin grin
So your sisters from the west don't lobby for anyGrow up dude and stop promoting tribal war everytym you comments!!!

8 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2015
soe:
u mean u wantee Buhari/EFCC to have killed Lamido straight away or what exactly do you mean by "he was only invited"....FYI...invitation to take down statements that will be sent to court as evidence alongside incriminating evidences.

And I hope you know how many years GEJ dragged the case of his son perhaps with a promise to let go off after election?

See..as for Nyako, I am sure by now it is clear to the blind that PMB is PMB, while APC is APC...Buhari will keep away while EFCC inveatogates Nyako. We all know that the charges put against Nyako may not be valid as they were politically motivated or poorly alleged...but i cqn assure you that unlike GEJ, PMB will not shield even his own family....
There was never a time that GEJ was alleged to have promised Lamido's sons freedom. In fact, EFCC pursued the case with vigour, and some of you tagged it "witch-hunt".

As for Nyako...
A former governor of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako, who was detained by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Monday, has been released.

Mr. Nyako was held after he turned himself in to the anti-graft agency.

Wilson Uwujaren, the spokesperson for the EFCC said Mr. Nyako was released on what he called “administrative bail”.

Mr. Uwujaren said the former governor, who is 73, was also released based on his age and health situation.

He said Mr. Nyako was allowed to go home at about 7p.m. but asked to report frequently at the commission until the case is fully investigated.

Mr. Nyako was impeached as the Adamawa State governor on July 16, 2014 and later declared wanted by the anti-graft agency alongside his son Abdul Aziz Murtala Nyako, a retired naval officer in February.

They were both wanted for alleged criminal conspiracy, stealing, abuse of office and money laundering.

The EFCC had alleged massive looting by top officials in Mr. Nyako’s government.

This led to the arrest of key officials in the state including the then Secretary to the State Government, the State Commissioner for Finance, the Commissioner for Higher Education, the Accountant General of the State and the Permanent Secretary, Ministry for Local Government.

The EFCC at the time said its investigation was triggered by petitions alleging massive looting of the treasury by the governor and his cronies through an illegal department called Special Programme and Project Units, SPPU, which engaged in over invoicing and inflation of contract.

At the commencement of the EFCC’s investigations, Mr. Nyako left the country.

He returned on Saturday, nearly a year later.http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/184192-efcc-releases-ex-adamawa-governor-nyako-on-administrative-bail.html
The EFCC Freed Nyako same day he "reported" on "administrative bail" cheesy cheesy cheesy (a wanted man under Jonathan). The son Abdul Aziz Murtala Nyako that was arrested by EFCC under GEJ won SENATE ticket under APC. His case is now Voice mail. Just give it up, Buhari have no clue and he's being hypocritical. Nigeria is on auto-pilot

20 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Na our way! Then they go there wirh the mentality to steal,kill and destroy.
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Xzevian(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Awon ojelu yi ki woju o ! Den no dey look face at all. Another avenue to have his own share of their loot........Jooda d beautiful bride
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by mrmetoo1: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:

There was never a time that GEJ was alleged to have promised Lamido's sons freedom. In fact, EFCC pursued the case with vigour, and some of you tagged it "witch-hunt".

As for Nyako...
The EFCC Freed Nyako same day he "reported" on "administrative bail" cheesy cheesy cheesy (a wanted man under Jonathan). The son Abdul Aziz Murtala Nyako that was arrested by EFCC under GEJ won SENATE ticket under APC. His case is now Voice mail. Just give it up, Buhari have no clue and he's being hypocritical. Nigeria is on auto-pilot

Barcanista do you know what bail means?? You know bail doesn't mean he was set free right?? Everyone has a right to ask for a bail, most of the time a court won't just grant it if they think you'll disappear into the wilderness.

19 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Barcanista do you know what bail means?? You know bail doesn't mean he was set free right?? Everyone has a right to ask for a bail, most of the time a court won't just grant it if they think you'll disappear into the wilderness.
I know what "bail" means. Why can't EFCC allow the court to determine his bail? Why didn't EFCC wait for Nyako to file bail application in court? Why did they grant him themselves after GEJ's led EFCC had declared him wanted? I know what hypocritical government does

14 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Jesusloveyou: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:

3. What "plan" to sell what jets? Did you read any directive from the president or his agent? You think the "according to the source" report will fly? How many jets are being negotiated and how many sold? Buhari hasn't done anything jare...

4. It is on record that it was ONLY Jonathan that commissioned a reputable audit firm to look into the books of NNPC. It is also on record that it was the Minister of Petroleum with approval of His Excellency President Jonathan that wrote the EFCC on MAY 18, 2015 calling for the probe into NNPC. Buhari hasn't done anything different nor make any input. (Auto-pilot)

Nigeria is on Auto-Pilot! Buhari is working with Jonathan's programs...
which program of gej are u talking about,gej were not having any program or policy, d only gej policy I know, is that of stealing is not corruption, that is why he never jail any confirm corruption, that is why he enjoy serviccing unuse aircraft with our hard earn 12b naira, that is why he never wanted our refinery to work,so that he can continue to pay non existen subsidy to his cronies. gej was a curse to nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by PRYCE(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Nigerian politics always characterized by lobbying albeit through back channels
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by oluwafemi113(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2015
greggles:

This statement is uncalled for now, stop promoting hate
I'll edit now
Thanks brother
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by mrmetoo1: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
I know what "bail" means. Why can't EFCC allow the court to determine his bail? Why didn't EFCC wait for Nyako to file bail application in court? Why did they grant him themselves after GEJ's led EFCC had declared him wanted? I know what hypocritical government does

You can educate me on this but if it's within the EFCC's right to grant him bail so be it. All I'm saying is stop intentionally trying to mislead people by saying he was set free. They don't have a conviction yet so why would they hold him?? Has he been found guilty?? If you came here to say the case has been dropped then that's different but don't come here talking about bail like it's not something that's done the world over in criminal cases.

I see you brought up Sylva again after you had to eat your words. I thought you said you new charges was power of opposition so why are you here now trying to make it seem Sylva like he's totally off the hook

7 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Lilimax(f): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2015
okay nah!
My take is that let the good technocrats emerge irrespective of the party they belong to.

Nigeria must move forward! smiley

3 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by oluwafemi113(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2015
condralbede:
So your sisters from the west don't lobby for anyGrow up dude and stop promoting tribal war everytym you comments!!!
sharap there

Which of my sister did you see lobbying?

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2015
mrmetoo1:

You can educate me on this but if it's within the EFCC's right to grant him bail so be it. All I'm saying is stop intentionally trying to mislead people by saying he was set free. They don't have a conviction yet so why would they hold him?? Has he been found guilty?? If you came here to say the case has been dropped then that's different but don't come here talking about bail like it's not something that's done the world over in criminal cases.

I see you brought up Sylva again after you had to eat your words. I thought you said you new charges was power of opposition so why are you here now trying to make it seem Sylva like he's totally off the hook
Mr man stop trying to be emotional here. A man was wanted for almost a year, he showed up when his friend and ally became President. He submitted himself to EFCC to drink coffee and to inform them that the friend of the new sheriff in town has landed (him). He was let off the hook in the name of "administrative bail". His son that was having corruption issue is also a Senator courtesy the new President's party. His case is on voicemail just like his father... Now you are trying to be emotional... I repeat that Nyako is FREEEEEEEEE at last... After all, APC and others never believed he was corrupt just like someone said of Abacha.

For Sylva, that cosmetic announcement by EFCC does not fly until we see REAL action... For now, the New Sheriff has FREEEEEED him

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) / Shelve Your Planned Nationwide Protest – DSS Warns Organised Labour NLC, TUC / Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.