Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat (42771 Views)

Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic / NASS Officers Election: Crisis Brews In PDP / Trouble Brews In House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by HRich(m): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Does that mean Tinubu is outdated?
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by kenex4ever(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2015
emmygoldlee:
Abiooo! Tell dem, make dem free the Man jare, everytin na Tinubu.
since they have chased him out of the center, they should bring the posters to lagos because that's where he rules. "the gbabajan of ikeja"
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by Ramstar: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Tinubu is the Messiah Nigeria and APC has working on the background, presenting credible people for appointments. Tinubu candidates has never failed to deliver check history not sentiment
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by remirez07(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2015
lurther:

http://www.punchng.com/news/fresh-crisis-brews-in-apc-over-senate-posts/
We only voted for buhari not APC... I knew that APC is a joke in Nigeria, I hate APC because of Fayemi (ekiti state ex- gov ) with the damages he has cause the poor state.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by Bolade005: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2015
APC will disintegrate soon if Buhari continues with this "I won't meddle with the affairs of the NASS" attitude.

Call everyone to order Mr President.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by siraj1402(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2015
kenex4ever:
cry me a river
In the spirit of Ramadan!Shalom
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by fujirice: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2015
E be like say this change no complete o! grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by hollarwaley: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2015
kodded:
but he is a criminal
ode
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by AMI3(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2015
punch want punch every news.

see BAT want be every where. i am afraid of him virus as it want catch APC so. they should b carefull so that it will not affect the enter country.

God bless 9ja.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by gfullmoon(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2015
Nigerians riping from where they did not sow since 1900. When Bola Ahmed Tinubu was risking his life and resource for the APC project noone complained,but now it has paid-off whatever thing he does,says or unsaid is misunderstood to mean the opposite even when it's for the good of the party. Very soon using the convenience will one day be interpreted to mean another thing. I know once we Reapers of where we did not sow pitch him against the Presidency,the APC we'll then rest and clean mouth waiting for another person to bring down. Let us free BAT,enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

How about a plate of 'Nwanyi Uga' Pepper Rice? grin

If u say so sire. cheesy
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by onatisi(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2015
Elections are over and he is no longer needed ,so why won't they remove his posters
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by hulega(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2015
A lot has CHANGED but definitely not in the direction some power brokers envisioned.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by xhamel88: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2015
adioolayi:

Really...I never knew he was...Kindly tell me one crime he committed that you know of and the court of law he was convicted...If non....I will call you real WEREY ...grin

You will be deceiving yourself if you say Tinubu has no issue. Someone that has bought the whole of Lagos so how much is the Judiciary that he cannot buy. Guy, wake up.

If you need list of all his crimes which remain unchecked today send me an email

mumu!
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by pure2012soul(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2015
PDP adopted the zoning formular regarding Principal Officers of the Senate and nobody heard any complaint. Unfortunately, the lust for power and relevance by the Jagabanded Jagaban would not allow APC to have internal peace. Disgruntled old farts
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by adioolayi(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2015
xhamel88:

You will be deceiving yourself if you say Tinubu has no issue. Someone that has bought the whole of Lagos so how much is the Judiciary that he cannot buy. Guy, wake up.

If you need list of all his crimes which remain unchecked today send me an email

mumu!
I don't need to mail your type...this is an open forum...You tell the whole world his crime and the court of law that convicted him...so simple... Do you understand? Ediot!

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by princoo(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
Seriously now,PMB has to meddle into these APC matters...it feels like they didn't prepare to be a ruling party..

Someone has got to stop this...

Look PMB is aware of everything and he's in support silently dats d shocker u don't know

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by carzola(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2015
This is not news...... wait a couple more months u would see news you no go fit report. this is the beginning of a great fall.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by EasternPride: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2015
adioolayi:

Really...I never knew he was...Kindly tell me one crime he committed that you know of and the court of law he was convicted...If non....I will call you real WEREY ...grin

In addendum: AnodaAccountYOo oya come here ooo....After waiting for the mufungo to give proof to his claims... he has failed! So, it's official. kodded is WEREY! grin

But Tinubu bought another private jet worth $50 million recently, to make it two private jets, so are you telling me he is hustling like normal average baboon in the zoo(nigeria) and could spend such amount of money, if he is not a criminal?

When I heard he owns Lagos, i doubted it, now I see.

See where Yoruba papers are hypocrites, their jagaban is spending such amount of money on aircraft, but many are going hungry in Osun, yet no paper will write about it.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by adioolayi(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2015
EasternPride:

But Tinubu bought another private jet worth $50 million recently, to make it two private jets, so are you telling me he is hustling like normal average baboon in the zoo(nigeria) and could spend amount of money, if he is not a criminal?

See where Yoruba papers are hypocrites, their jagaban is spending such amount of money on aircraft, but many are going hungry in Osun, yet no paper will write about it.

kindly give me a link to that news and the court of law he was accused of any crime. I don't like hearsay or themsay

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by kenex4ever(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2015
siraj1402:
In the spirit of Ramadan!Shalom
shalom! After ramadan u return to ur old self abi? "seasonal good behaviour"
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by 9jatatafo(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2015
The Jagaban name come be like the Devil now as any thing happen for APC, na Jagaban cause am. When Thiefinubu dey house dey eat amala.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by kwaraguy(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Just in case you dunno it's about to go down!

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by lagdmark(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2015
Bola tinubu should just give up greed and godfather politics for now. Go into hiding for at least 2 years. His name is causing trouble in the political arena everyday
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by ki02020(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2015
adioolayi:

In addendum: AnodaAccountYOo oya come here ooo....After waiting for the mufungo to give proof to his claims... he has failed! So, it's official. kodded is WEREY! grin

Your head dey there....the guy na real kodded WEREY

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by CaptPlanet(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
Tinubu? He is a criminal and should go and sit down somewhere. Nigerians voted for change and Tinubu should know that the days of Godfatherism, Lagosism, fasholalism, Osinbajoism, and looting is over.

Tinubu has done well, his oriental hotel and the half of Lekki he has stolen should last him and his family 6 life times.

Meanwhile, democracy is at play here and I see no reason why tinubu posters should be anywhere anyway, what is he contesting for? So why was his posters printed anyway?

Buhari today.

Buhari tomorrow.

Buhari forever.

[i][/i]

But Tinubu is Buhari's Godfather tongue
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2015
kodded:
but he is a criminal
You indicted him right?..
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by sweatlana: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Tinibu should allow Buhari to rule!

The man is too greedy
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Power intoxication.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by siraj1402(m): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2015
kenex4ever:
shalom! After ramadan u return to ur old self abi? "seasonal good behaviour"
Still,Shalom
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by Xcex: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2015
adioolayi:

In addendum: AnodaAccountYOo oya come here ooo....After waiting for the mufungo to give proof to his claims... he has failed! So, it's official. .. kodded WEREY! grin
which planet do u jx jazz in frm? Don't u knw tinubu instututd al d agbero, omoita n Owo mi da in lagos n has a body dat controls a large chunk of it? Do u nit court convictn 2 tell u dat a certain grandmother is nt a virgin. Oniranu rada rada.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by cyberguy72(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2015
sammyj:
My candid advise to Tinubu and APC leadership is to shift their swords and allow PMB and democracy succeed other wise the end might not be too pleasant for him. He should focus more on how the people will benefit from their change campaign promises and forget about sharing formula and self interest. However, APC should also note that the battle is now the people and our elites and if care is not taken all of them including the PDP will have their fingers burnt because they have more to loose compared to the common man on the street !!! cool tongue
impossible! they hv invested they shld reap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote / Buhari Celebrates Benin's 55th Independence Anniversary In Cotonou (Photos) / Lagos APC Primary: Jide Sanwo-olu Votes, Speaks After (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.