Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Kwara State Is Owing Workers Salary And They Are On Radio Lieing That They paid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara State Is Owing Workers Salary And They Are On Radio Lieing That They paid (719 Views)

List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard / Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara State Is Owing Workers Salary And They Are On Radio Lieing That They paid by trendygirl: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Kwara state is owing teachers 1 month salary and kwara state university 2 months salary.

To my suprise a representative of the government is on radio now insisting that the state is owing nobody salary except the local govt workers Whose salaries is not the responsibility of the state government.

How can a government of a whole state tell such lies on radio to the hearing of those same people they are owing.

It is so annoying I just have to put off my radio now. Mtchewwww
Re: Kwara State Is Owing Workers Salary And They Are On Radio Lieing That They paid by sexylogan(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Hmm
Re: Kwara State Is Owing Workers Salary And They Are On Radio Lieing That They paid by SuperSuave(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2015
which bastar.d said that on radio? intact which radio station?? midland FM, royal FM, harmony FM or ajilente FM angry
Re: Kwara State Is Owing Workers Salary And They Are On Radio Lieing That They paid by phemyor(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2015
midland FM

(1) (Reply)

Security Matters A Lot/learn How To Install And Maintain CCTV In Phc..pics! / (photo) Chinua Achebe With Langston Hughes / Jega To Retire On Tuesday, June 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.