Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 (2314 Views)

Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by Stolen: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari in UK:
[size=18pt]I Will Maintain a Modest Lifestyle as President -
Buhari[/size].
..[size=18pt]Will Resuscitate Nigerian Airways...All
Presidential Aircrafts Will Be Brought Under
Nigerian Airways[/size]

"One of the major killer of our
economy apart from corruption is Waste. Our
scarce resources are being plunder away very
carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. "Let me
give an instance, presently, there are more than
6 aircraft in the presidential fleet.

What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to
talk of operational cost and other expenses.

"You may want to ask what a Nigerian President
is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime
Minister of Britain fly around using the same
public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

"Go and check and compare with that of any developed
country in the world, the office of the Nigerian
President is a very expensive one inspite our
high level of poverty and joblessness.

"Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister
spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft
for just one year."Now, for me, when we come
into office, all these waste will be blocked and
properly channelled into our economy."We
intend for instance, to bring back our National
carrier, the Nigerian Airways."We shall do this by
bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet
into the Nigerian airway and within a year
increase the fleet into about 20.

What is the Difference between me and those who elected us
to represent them, absolutely nothing. Why
should Nigerian President not fly with other
Nigerian public?"Why do I need to embark on a
foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd
with public funds?"Why do I need to go for
foreign medical trip if we cannot make our
hospital functional?"Why do we need to send
our children to school abroad if we cannot
developed our university to compete with the
foreign ones?

"Why, and why must our people be
servants to the foreigners in the midst of plenty?
I can go on and on."I came here in the UK and I
chose to trek just to make sure I sent a message
back home to some people who wish us
dead.

This is not my struggle, it is our collective
efforts to save Nigeria from those who have
failed us for 16 years."-

General Muhammadu Buhari speaking in London
on Saturday, February 21, 2015 http://www.codewit.com/nigeria-news/24547-general-muhammadu-buhari-in-uk

[size=18pt]PMB Orders Sell Of Nine Presidential Jets by musaibnabdul(m): 3:26am
As part of the federal government’s cost measures,
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed that
nine of the VIP transport aircraft under the
presidential fleet should be sold.[/size]

Industry sources informed THISDAY that the
presidential fleet, which are registered as Nigerian
Air Force aircraft, is one of the largest in Africa and
the third largest in Nigeria after Arik Air and
Aerocontractors.
According to an aviation source, who is aware of
the directive to sell the aircraft, the presidency has
a number of serviceable and unserviceable aircraft
that need to be disposed of in order to reduce the
amount spent by the federal government for
aircraft maintenance annually.
“Nine, which still have market value, are to be sold
immediately to reduce maintenance costs,” he
said.
For years, the federal government has spent over
N12 billion annually for the maintenance of the
presidential fleet. www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-orders-disposal-of-nine-presidential-aircraft-to-cut-cost/212433/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

1 Share

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by sexylogan(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari is a fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by buygala(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2015
Worst Political Combo. .. A old dullard who can't even keep the simplest of Promises....

It's also possible that poor old Dogo Yaro may have forgotten that he made this statement.... After all, a president who forgets his VP's name is most likely capable of forgetting anything sad

*weeping uncontrollably for my wasted vote sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by tempest69: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is a fraud
OREMU***ANUS is still pained
Go and die in OHSO BABA's voice tongue

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by Stolen: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2015
LALASTICLALA/ SEUN: NAIRALAND POLITICS SECTION NEVER FORGET, LET US HOLD BUHARI TO ACCOUNT. FP PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by tempest69: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUMU"ANUS IS A DULLARD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by jidestar: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2015
O ga o
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by shortgun(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
That's why he's called Babaonechance ; he's a fraudster, he speaks from both sides of his mouth.
Or maybe he is suffering from dementia..... you know at 72 there are limits to what he can remember.

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by B69U: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
I bet u, he will pocket the money from the jets sold. A man is only as good as his word. Buhari cannot be trusted.
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by MalcoImX: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is a fraud
Here comes the real dullard + junior clueless, Mr Oremussanctus.

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by MabraO: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2015
Y is it that nothing TANgible comes from d mouths of TANiods?
U re given every opportunity to make sense yet u come out even senseless

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by Upnepaa(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2015
buygala:
Worst Political Combo. .. A old dullard who can't even keep the simplest of Promises....

It's also possible that poor old Dogo Yaro may have forgotten that he made this statement.... After all, a president who forgets his VP's name is most likely capable of forgetting anything sad

*weeping uncontrollably for my wasted vote sad sad sad
It is too early to regret,a journey of a thousand mile begins with a footstep,NIGERIA will be great again,QUOTE ME ON MAY 29,2019

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by robosky02(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2015
ok
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by B69U: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
CHANGE! CHANGE! CHANGE

[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by dridowu: 10:08am On Jun 19, 2015
I will rather stay with Buhari "lied" than stay with PDP "lied"

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by tunjion: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari has to keep his word.

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by waternogatenemy: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari and APC bunch of liars.
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by Stolen: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2015
Wen can we see the change in Nigeria?

Wen will our leaders keep their words?

Wen?
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by seunlayi(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Any thing about lies, liars can all be found in APC

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by Stolen: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
seunlayi:
Any thing about lies, liars can all be found in APC

If our Pres say he is starting a national carrier with Presidential fleet, that is wat Nigeria ought to demand.

Buhari sould not do as he please in public office. Presidency is not a Private Business. Nigerians must demand their right.
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by Stolen: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
cc

oremussanctus
barcanista
Mogidi
truckpusher
temitemi1
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Baba Buhari abeg enjoy yourself Jare

#Change ko Shortchange ni
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by Stolen: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
I Will Maintain a Modest Lifestyle as President -
Buhari...Will Resuscitate Nigerian Airways...All
Presidential Aircrafts Will Be Brought Under
Nigerian Airways

PMB Orders Sell Of Nine Presidential Jets by musaibnabdul(m): 3:26am
As part of the federal government’s cost measures,
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed that
nine of the VIP transport aircraft under the
presidential fleet should be sold.

See the contradiction, if Nigerians dont ask, the deceit will only get worst. Wat happened to the donation of the jets to resuscitate Nigeria Airways? Let us ask Buhari...

This APC people na real one chance, their lie no get part two, even Republicans go fear dem.

1 Like

Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by papoose999(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari=scam...d dullards supportin d dullard wud cum hia nd pour rubbish
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by dustmalik: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
First of all, the codewit publication is false. The OP posted it today, dated it February 22, 2015, just to deceive the ediots who believe the nonsense.

Yes, he promised to live a modest life, which he is doing already. Selling the jets already proves that. There was nowhere he stated he was going to bring the presidential jets under Nigerian Airways. These are lies by the saTANoids.

I dare the OP to post a credible source where it was also stated that he was going to bring the presidential jets under Nigerian Airways.
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari is a green snake in a green glass. Nigeria will soon see the scam Buhari is when he decrear his assets
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by jidestar: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nigeria cannot get past this generation of scammers.
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by Mogidi: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by Ahmed4002(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
watch Buhari interview with TVC after he won the presidential election.

when asked about the introduction of Nigerian airways.

he made it clear. There are a lot of airlines service in Nigeria and they are doing well.
so it's better they revive the railway.
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by waternogatenemy: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ahmed4002:
watch [b]Buhari interview with TVC after he won the presidential elec[/b]tion.

when asked about the introduction of Nigerian airways.

he made it clear. There are a lot of airlines service in Nigeria and they are doing well.
so it's better they revive the railway.

It would appear Buhari is not a man of his word, good u noted after he won the election rigged for him by the certain quarters.

He dare not challenge the cabal and their many thugs.

No be waiting dem talk wen they dey go, dem dey do wen they reach.... Buhari is a Fraud, baba on chance...
Re: Pres Muhammadu Buhari Lied In UK On Saturday, February 21, 2015 by Ahmed4002(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:

It would appear Buhari is not a man of his word, good u noted after he won the election rigged for him by the certain quarters.

He dare not challenge the cabal and their many thugs.

No be waiting dem talk wen they dey go, dem dey do wen they reach.... Buhari is a Fraud, baba on chance...

There are some decisions that could made for the betterment. can you provide a video or link where he said *that he would revive the airline*
so I see no reason to worry about here brother.
Ask yourself if the Nigerian airways was revive.
could it of use to the poor masses.
The media expert are more intelligent and follow everything said during the campaign.
and I think they felt Buhari didn't discuss about the Nigerian airways that's why he was asked about it.
I can provide you with the video.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIGER DELTA: Nigerian Army Arrests Militants / Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? / Western Union And National ID Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.