Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) (25225 Views)

Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos) / APC National Committee Visits Saraki, Others At The National Assembly (Photos) / Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by ifynwaba(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
Caseless:
All hail the Int'l peacemaker, Gen. Abdulsalam.
This man is the hero of our democracy and, not a certain drunkard and a dullard from Otuoke being tipped for the 'appellation' by the dullard-slaves aka TANoids on this forum.
you are a fool

4 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by robosky02(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
ok
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by amanze15(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
I love saraki lime of agbadas

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by sweatlana: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by deebrain(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
T

T-The earlier you seek sense, the better.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by robosky02(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2015
Caseless:
This man is the hero of our democracy and, not a certain drunkard and a dullard from Otuoke being tipped for the 'appellation' by the dullard-slaves aka TANoids on this forum.

ordinary councillor am sure your lineage has not produced you are insulting Jonathan. u try
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by tolexy007(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2015
deebsman1:
Bukola (Omo Aley) grin, but d man handsome sha but me still no b em fan politically o, i don't like his administration style, too egocentric
how and y is he omo ale? and what made u urself omo oko?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by Kayendy(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2015
Dis Abdusalami dey like MTN ooo... everywhere u go... he follows d moving train

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2015
Nigeria

You can never understand her.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by Caseless: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2015
Clerverly:
This Saraki of a Man is desperately seeking for Support after Betraying his Party in a very Treacherous Manner!

But I know his days are numbered!
Hope they find a better way of dealing with him for betraying his party. I supported Saraki, but I hate the fact that it was via pdp he emerged SP.
The party should make law with strong legal backing that will deal with defaulters like Saraki and make party supremacy their priority. They should make it clear that no individual is above the party. However, I still think they can still deal with saraki because they have the numbers in the senate. They should find a way to turn more members against him and by so doing, he'll be exposed and prone to impeachment and wont dare put his arrogance on display against the party leadership again.
Like pdp kept the likes of Faruk Lawan shut throughout the last assembly by setting him up, a bait can be set for saraki like that.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by jossyj: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2015
ABUBAKA THE GENTLE THIEF

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by yorke1: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Caseless:
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by yorke1: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2015
Caseless:

Someone has already called you a FOOL but i will add BIG to it. Now, you are a BIG FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2015
4stylz:
Abdulsalami Abubakar is one northern man I respect so much; Peaceful man
So down to earth.
I met him in a Lagos event recently. smiley

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2015
All I want from you peeps is constant light and good roads, mbok cool cool
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Caseless:
Senseless e.diot
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2015
Caseless:

Your case is really pathetic! But for the wisdom of GEJ, many lives would have been brutally cut short, and we might NOT be enjoying the relative peace we're enjoying now!

Hope you read the Somalia speech of PMB?

This thread has NO business whatsoever with GEJ.

@ Topic: Nigerians want to see the changes they were promised during the campaigns, not endless pictures of meetings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by abtmaviz(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Caseless:

For Abdulsalam n Saraki matter
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by mrrock: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2015
fulanimafia:
Let's hope Saraki will not stand in the way of the Halliburton scam, I smell Halliburton all over these pictures.

Yes, you're right.

The visit is all about lobbying for Halliburton. Otherwise, how do you explain a report indicted Abdulsalami weeks ago and today he's paying a visit to Saraki. It's not a coincidence!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by datribune: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2015
Lilimax:

So down to earth.
I met him in a Lagos event recently. smiley

d guy is only trying to protect his various interests. He's a major beneficiary of d PHCN sale. d haliburton case among others during his hurried handover to OBJ is also pending. He is friend to anyone in power, a true AGIP - Any Govt In Power.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by nationwide1(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2015
Senator1974:
Bukola saraki is getting more regards from personnels than our Tinubu house boy "nshibanjo"

Maybe nshibanjo is still a commissioner oo
I said it before that Tinubu’s recognition is inconsequential as long as Nigerians recognize Saraki's senate presidency.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by after1: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
my father is a fool and b/astard.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by Caseless: 11:20am On Jun 19, 2015
robosky02:

ordinary councillor am sure your lineage has not produced you are insulting Jonathan. u try
in your enclosed sense of reasoning, the maximum requirement for anyone to have a voice is to have a councillor from his/her family. Maybe there was a councillor in gej's family and that was why he became the president.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by Caseless: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Your case is really pathetic! But for the wisdom of GEJ, many lives would have been brutally cut short, and we might NOT be enjoying the relative peace we're enjoying now!

Hope you read the Somalia speech of PMB?

This thread has NO business whatsoever with GEJ.

@ Topic: Nigerians want to see the changes they were promised during the campaigns, not endless pictures of meetings.
any link to the somalian speech? I haven't read it.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by babardos70: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2015
All of you are praising ABDULSALAMI. Why are you all short sighted. This is one of the people that wreck Nigeria economy. The Harliburton case is still on his head. I know if he seek for Election you will all vote for him. Then Why are you crying that there is no light, no water, job etc.All the past leaders need to be hang.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2015
Saraki has bitten more than he could chew. It's now choking him.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by hedonistic: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Senator1974:
Bukola saraki is getting more regards from personnels than our Tinubu house boy "nshibanjo"

Maybe nshibanjo is still a commissioner oo

Saraki would definitely be more influential than 'Osinbade' in this dispensation, no doubt about it. The latter is a lame duck paperweight.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by HzRF(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2015
Caseless:

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by deebsman1(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2015
Alagborandun, can u read at all?? Are u aware of what is called humor?? "Omo Aley" in dat context means a kind of hailing hence d smiley after, people like u just like attacking people senselessly.
tolexy007:

how and y is he omo ale? and what made u urself omo oko?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2015
These fulani people are really dealing with their south west slaves and laughing over it? Pity
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by omoharry(f): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2015
I hope they wont sideline the VP Prof. Osibanjo just the same way Jonathan was treated when he was the vice President under YARADUA.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Saraki, Senate President (photos) by dckng16(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2015
Saraki more of northern agenda than west.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Son In-law Will Contest Imo Gov’ship In Another Party – Okorocha / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President / Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.