Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? (1210 Views)

Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Former Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Not Dead – Government Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by Lyndylove: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2015
This is not in Canada, nor in London. It is not in Lagos. It is not in Abuja. This is the Enugu State Secretariat constructed and commisioned by the former governor of Enugu State, Barr Sullivan Chime. And this is only one out of so many gigantic structures and projects put in place during the course of his administration. Posterity will never forget him.

So, what do you think? Barr Sullivan Chime for Minster of Works and Housing...Yay or Nay?

But for me, he is the best man for the job. APC will forever remain thankful for having him on board.

2 Likes

Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by Rucheen(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2015
Barrister Sullivan Iheanacho Chime is the best man for the job

1 Like

Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by Jorussia(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2015
OP you are a joker.You want buhari(APC) to appoint chime(PDP)into his cabinet?

2 Likes

Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Jorussia:
Does it matter?
Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by hadura29(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2015
please show so many projects, and not just one building abeg..

1 Like

Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by modath(f): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2015
Jorussia:

A real joker when APC members are not even sure of a board appointment.. What a comedian. cheesy

@OP,
Sure, why not?? for the SE/SS I believe. smiley

1 Like

Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by KnowAll(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Wrong party man, there are more APC men or Women that can surpass what he did in Enugu State. Sorry mate, not 4 us.

1 Like

Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by ERCROSS(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2015
the name sounds like Barr Sullivan CRIME...
No offeinse...

1 Like

Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by Lyndylove: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Jorussia:

There was a post here about President Buhari considering members of other parties to constitute his cabinet. He has to do what is best for us
Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by Jorussia(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Does it matter?
Yes, it does matter,because we are not currently practising a govt of national unity.For your information, there are capable APC in Enugu state, who all what they require, is the right environment to show case themselves. Do you know of any ACN,CPC or APC member, who was a minister under GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by Lyndylove: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2015
hadura29:
please show so many projects, and not just one building abeg..

Yes, I will. There are too many projects that will leave jaw-dropped. Pls hold on. Don't die on me yet
Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Lol.
Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by Lyndylove: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2015
Jorussia:
Yes, it does matter,because we are not currently practising a govt of national unity.For your information, there are capable APC in Enugu state, who all what they require, is the right environment to show case themselves. Do you know of any ACN,CPC or APC member, who was a minister under GEJ?

We have to go with tested and trusted. There is no time for trial and error anymore
Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by Jorussia(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Lyndylove:

There was a post here about President Buhari considering members of other parties to constitute his cabinet. He has to do what is best for us
You are misquoting chief oyegun,what he said that day, was that pmb will appoint non APC members( technocrats)as ministers.He Nv said pmb will appoint people from other political parties.We are not operating a govt of national unity.
Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by Jorussia(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2015
Lyndylove:

We have to go with tested and trusted. There is no time for trial and error anymore
Take it or leave it,i am very sure that no PDP member, will be in buhari's cabinet.
Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by hadura29(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2015
Lyndylove:

Yes, I will. There are too many projects that will leave jaw-dropped. Pls hold on. Don't die on me yet

lol!!! i dey wait... Architectural Design of that building is superb though... i am giving that to the Architect though...
Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by Lyndylove: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2015
Jorussia:
You are misquoting chief oyegun,what he said that day, was that pmb will appoint non APC members( technocrats)as ministers.He Nv said pmb will appoint people from other political parties.We are not operating a govt of national unity.

Please read again

According to APC National chair, Buhari’s government and APC as a political party were more concerned with assembling technocrats and other competent hands who would key in to the vision and objectives of the present government.

Oyegun who spoke to Journalists in Abuja added that the background of such persons does not matter as long as he was capable to deliver and serve the Nigerian people, even as he explained why the list of ministers was yet to be made public.

https://www.nairaland.com/2381998/oyegun-buhari-may-appoint-non-apc
Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by KnowAll(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2015
The essence of conducting a Presidential election will be defeated if d same folks that has mis-managed our economy allowed in through d back door. In a Presidential system of govt it is a winner takes all scenerio that is applicable.

Like someone said we are not operating a coalition govt hence why people like chime should go & take a very long over-due sabbatical leave.
Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by Lyndylove: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2015
hadura29:

lol!!! i dey wait... Architectural Design of that building is superb though... i am giving that to the Architect though...

No, not the architect. Better masterpieces have been designed and can even be designed anytime you want it. It depends on the man on the seat; will he be honest enough and willing to release the money for it? Pls give honour to whom honour is due
Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by StObaino1(m): 5:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Sully Baba.... a great man and silent performer..
Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by dridowu: 5:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Lyndylove:

Buhari will rather appoint from accord/kowa/hope party than appoint from pdp.

1 Like

Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by texazzpete(m): 6:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Nigerians have such low standards.

So commissioning a building (no matter how fanciful) is now a strong recommendation to be a minister for works?

1 Like

Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by kuuljay(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Lyndylove:

did you say too many projects? pls show me more I live in enugu and apart from that secretariat show me another major project pls,worst is as big as enugu is there is no running water.pls enlighten me bro

1 Like

Re: Barr Sullivan Chime For Minister Of Works And Housing. What Do You Think? by morbeta(m): 7:51am On Jun 22, 2015
I strongly believe th op have never stepped a foot out of Enugu since he was born.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Junior Secondary School Boys Test Answer(photo) / Buhari Must Project A Confident Stance Unlike His Predecessors (new York Times) / The Many Sins And Corruption Of The Obasanjo Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.