Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? (7511 Views)

Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari / Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
It is no longer news that our refineries will begin operations by next month, i hear some GEJ fans giving him credit for this, but how can it be? Jonathan's administration which campaigned with non existent trains (photoshop) would have sure campaigned with this. President Buhari is about to achieve a great feat under less than 100 days in office. I saw this post by simpleseyi it captures the very essence of my submission

"The refineries are all in good working condition, the PDP government intentional closed down the refineries so that they can be importing fuel and inflating subsidy. Didn't you all read in the news that impatience Jonathan has ships importing fuel into the country? How will she make blood money if the refineries are allowed to work. What of Obasanjo that has refineries outside the country? How will he make bllod money if our refineries here work?

BabaNoRegret is the saviour, he has not given any instruction, he has not sacked anybody, he has not arrested anybody or invite anyone for questioning, no ministers, no head of parastatals but everything is falling into place at the mention of the name Buhari. When the head is good, the whole body will be fine. But when the head is drunk with ogogoro and is in London hospital, the whole body will be staggering and fall into gutter. It is well with Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen
".
http://www.lindaikeji..com/2015/06/nigerias-four-refineries-to-begin.html

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by loomer: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
All of us
Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by INTROVERT(f): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Interesting
Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,
how is that?
Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by ccwizard: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Rubbish. TAM has been on even b4 the elections. It takes six months to do TAM on the refineries.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by psucc(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
How can PDP take credit when Buhari and APC 'awarded' the contract?

Well GEJ was such a simple man who will not seek self glory. He set the pace for good leadership and how I wish future leaders will take a cue.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
psucc:
How can PDP take credit when Buhari and APC 'awarded' the contract?

[s]Well GEJ was such a simple man who will not seek self glory[/s]. He set the pace for good leadership and how I wish future leaders will take a cue.
If he has a hand in this, Jonathan would have definitely made noise about it. The trains that are not on the rails today are an example, he even made noise about uncompleted projects, so if he played any role in this, the world would have heard about it. The truth is he and his cabal were making money from importation of petroleum products hence his failure/refusal to overhaul the refineries.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sai Buhari

Great job...silent achiever... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by dustmalik(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccwizard:
Rubbish. TAM has been on even b4 the elections. It takes six months to do TAM on the refineries.
Yet these refineries haven't function for 2 years plus. Keep deceiving yourself and your fellow saTANoids.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:
[/s]

How manage? Who is in power now? Jonathan undecided

8 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by dustmalik(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
GEJ's administration deliberately sabotaged those refineries. Here is an extract from Daily Independent publication yesterday:

dustmalik:

[b]"The source who added that the establishment
received crude oil consignment last in 2012,
noted that crude oil supply to the refinery was
stalled by the immediate past government.
This, the source added, resulted in massive
importation of refined products by the Federal
Government in preparation for their full
privatisation.
He further disclosed that all the machines for
the take off of production were also last Sunday
switched on in readiness for production works
in the company.
According to the source: “Yes, it is true that the
Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company
limited is set to commence the refining of
petroleum products. The production will start
within the next 14 days from now. All the
production machines were since last Sunday
switched on in readiness for the production.
“I also want to inform you that the
management has received crude oil for that
purpose this week Monday. For over two years
now we have not received crude oil as it was
being sent to foreign refineries from where
they were been imported back to the country
as refined products.
This started soon after the alleged planned
privatization of the refineries by the
immediate past administration which was also
said to have targeted the sales to its selected
cronies thereby placing the workers of the
refining and petrochemical company on
permanent state of redundancy for the past
two years
,” he added.[/b]

12 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by dustmalik(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari will never connive with anyone to defraud Nigeria, unlike the immediate past government.

14 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by atlwireles: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wait till you see the petrol, all these new propagandas will be cleared in 2 weeks. By the way PPRA will be coming out with the import allocations soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by Orunto: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by ionsman: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Our refineries were never faulty. ..Gej is a WICKED man.

8 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by MaBuk(f): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari nai
Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by akinszz: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sai buhari kai jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by sammyj: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
NUPENG and this new SAI BABA's administration because GEJ never had any plans under madam frog eye to allow this refineries work because of oil corruption, Shekena !!! shocked grin grin tongue grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by me1234: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nigerian are the most gullible people on earth, you mean Buhari repaired our refineries in 2 weeks? Hmmmmmm na waoooo.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by Gr8amechi: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
all the clueless guys shouting subsidy should be removed I wonder where you will put your faces......since 2011 I told my guy this GEj meant no good for nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by TunjiMsp: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
ccwizard:
How come turn around maintenance wasn't started in the first month of GEJ administration, why did he wait till the end, Bro use ur head, it's a game plan that failed. If GEJ was re elected TAM will have been aborted by now.

10 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
me1234:
Nigerian are the most gullible people on earth, you mean Buhari repaired our refineries in 2 weeks? Hmmmmmm na waoooo.
nothing have actually been wrong with them, jonathan was gaining from fuel importation, shikena.

12 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by omostar: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
me1234:

Hmmmmm did you read what the op wrote at all

3 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
me1234:
Bros I still de wonder how refineries will be repaired under two weeks ignorant people full this site

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by driand(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jonathan should be confined to the deepest corners of panti maximum prison for playing such a fast one on the people that loved and voted for him en mass during the 2011 presidential polls.

5 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by driand(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Bros I still de wonder how refineries will be repaired under two weeks ignorant people full this site
nothing was wrong with the refineries.

6 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
driand:
nothing was wrong with the refineries.
an evidence to back your claim

1 Like

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
firstEVA:
nothing have actually been wrong with them, jonathan was gaining from fuel importation, shikena.
So fuel would finally be 40naira per litre,dancing shoki!
Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by mrborntodoit: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Of course the credit goes to Gej, the Daura President hasn't done anything but traveling like a tourist cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by omolami: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gej, Gej ,Gej my hero. He was working silently doing the right thing while APC are busy making noise. Very soon the standard gauge railine will soon be commissioned for operation Up Gej my hero

2 Likes

Re: Who Takes Credit For The Four Refinaries About To Commence Operations? by Rilwayne001: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
My foot undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Not Running Voodoo Economics, Says APC / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer / Video Of Kaduna Bomb Blast- Viewers Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.