Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (66553 Views)

FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
"I cannot take credit for the revival of the refineries because I have no input to it, if I say I had a hand in it, it will be a lie and I cannot tell lies."
~President Buhari said on NTA Towards a Greater Nigeria anchored by Omotayo Omotosho."

Watch it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttD5Tr-c9fQ

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
and that's humility...

337 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:
and that's humility...

LOL please don't make me laugh. I thought you guys said it was the fear of Buhari that fixed the refineries.

500 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Sexcellency(f): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
huangcheng:

LOL please don't make me laugh. I thought you guys said it was the fear of Buhari that fixed the refineries.

Hilarious

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by abuchilag: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
I am really impressed by this show of sincerity and maturity.
Some "special human beings" will come here and shout change.
They will list improved power, revamping of our refineries etc as part of the success stories of PMB. Unfortunately they fail to realise that PMB has not enacted any major policy to attract such.

305 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nairaland sycophant gullible career praise-singers have already credited improved power generation and the revamp of the refineries to the dullard.

The only achievement of buhari is winning the war on bokoharam undecided

That's why he was rated 70% by some evil spirits

294 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by zurine(f): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Truth spoken

7 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by dunkem21(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Click Like for Buhari ..

..Share for GEJ grin

If any of the candidates is not leading with at least 10(ten) votes by 12 noon ..

..Then we will reschedule the match in 2 weeks time ..

Thanks NLers.

OK. It's 12 noon ..No Victor ..No Vanquished grin

A rematch is inevitable grin

Again, Thanks to all.

Edited ..Abeg, the likes and shares don do na grin

OK ..As una no gree, the first candidate to get 1000 votes wins this first round ..Tell your neighbors grin

954 Likes 982 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by nice101(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Baba is not after self glory even though he might not have a direct input his presence has president must have speed up the work. SAI BABA! sai change!!

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
abuchilag:
I am really impressed by this show of sincerity and maturity.
Some "special human beings" will come here and shout change.
They will list improved power, revamping of our refineries etc as part of the success stories of PMB. Unfortunately they fail to realise that PMB has not enacted any major policy to attract such.

Its only his dumb and gullible followers that will ascribe such an achievement to a ministerless buhari undecided

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by knuckbuck(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jonathan's good work beginning to bear good fruit. Jonathan is a good man and PMB is also a good man. Let us support PMB to help move Nigeria forward. We are one, it does not matter the language or religion.
One love.

380 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Not only Refineries, Power Sector inclusive.

I would have excluded the blame of Bokoharam recent rascality on Buhari's government except for his policy of dismantling a winning formula.

Bahari believe that the use of "South African trainers and some foreign machinery" who fought alongside Nigerian Soldiers were not acceptable to him but preferred the non effective tried but failing Multi-national taskforce.

A winning formula and winning team need no changing.

Never again will Bokoharam occupy any territory in Nigeria - President Jonathan

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:
and that's humility...
undecided

Let me define humility for you,
Humility is when you say"I will make $1=#1 " but after 50days $1=#245

Humility is when you say " I will stop bokoharam in 2months" but after 50 days,
bokoharam slaughters over 2000 people.

Do you want more definition of humility?

225 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Dollyak(f): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
My respect for this man is now through the roof.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by ahaika23: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hahahahaha, where are the imbeciles who danced all day long with lies that a rudderless government fixed refineries in less than 40 days in office.

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Giddyprance(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Buhari exposing APC's propaganda since 17BC..
Apc: Buhari is not too old to rule Nigeria, look at Mugabe, Mandela
Buhari: There's a limit to what I can do at 70
To even think their e-warriors were already bragging about the refineries......lwkm

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by skyface00(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lolz word of wisdom, it's shows his not here 2 woo us with lies, yes he has no hand in it but he's presence change a lot of things, dis man really mean well for Nigeria, I doubt if we have any leaders in both PDP and APC who can do dis,

When u see a leader u don't need 2 be told, God give u more wisdom 2 carryin on Nigeria, and good health 2 take all d enemy of Nigeria down. Good leaders don't rush or allow ppl voice 2 affect their judgment.

Hopefully PDP e- worriers going 2 praise dis lolz they are so good with throwing hatred and abusive words to pmb,

Please eat ur poo 4 once lolz

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by charger09(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
food for TANoids..

12 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
ahaika23:
Hahahahaha, where are the imbeciles who danced all day long with lies that a rudderless government fixed refineries in less than 40 days in office.

That's what absolute hatred for President Jonathan and anything he represents inflict on hypocrites.

They think one can wish away the legacy of the great Transformer

150 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by MyMouth(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
huangcheng:

I thought scambags like you said you do not understand the president when he speaks because of his accent? How come you were able to understand and even write out this statement?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by baralatie(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lolz!!
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Andy790(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Well said...
Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by mrborntodoit: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
True confession part 1 !

Watch out for part 2 cool

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by egift(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
God bless President Buhari. Nothing is expected to satisfy the WailingWailers. Change is here to stay!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Adminisher: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
huangcheng:

You will soon learn tge kind of man your new President is. A man who finds it difficult to tell lies.

12 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
smiley

waow
This would probably be the first and last time I will chant this mantra without any form of mockery or jesting as an underlying motive.

Sai Buhari!!

But

Sai Jonathan More!

grin

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by lukecent: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
For once I just like this man, if he truly said that.

13 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by dBard: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
If Buhari did say that, then he has gone up several notches in my books.
THAT IS Sincerity.

Now, to all those who ran a thread several pages try to pass undue credit to whom it ain't due, shey y'all see ya selves
Sycophancy is evil.
Give credit to whom it is due

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
egift:
God bless President Buhari. [s]Nothing is expected to satisfy the WailingWailers.[/s] Change is here to stay!

Did you even read thru' this thread to see that some of us actually feel a deep likeness for the man at this news?

As an opposition, we know it is a rule of thumb never to see anything good in those you oppose.
But some of us will always let our conscience trump the need for power.

You type like a person who is programmed to reason in a certain thought pattern!
Like an alien reasoning would lead to a crash of your programming.

Show some dynamism.
Change!

113 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by kokoA(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mansugudu sugudu..

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari by Iykopee(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
I really dont understand why any sane person wud want to claim what doesnt belong to him/her. The duara dullard is fully aware that he can't take the glory of revamping our refineries of recent cos the records are there to prove him wrong any day he does... I think he is only reminding his fellow bunch of senseless janjanweeeds to neva take credit for anytin that wasn't their making...

85 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge: This Is How It Look Like When It Finished - 3D Images & Video / Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony / MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.