Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (88254 Views)

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
There are variety of acts ladies display when they visit guys, and they want to avoid sex just to protect their dignity. In fact, 80% of ladies are guilty of these acts

As a matter of fact, some of them will still fall prey grin

Lemme keep the ball rolling cool

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys

1. She Insists You Keep The Door Wide Open

A lady visited me yesterday "gbaaaam", na so I lock door. The lady stood up immediately and demanded I opened the door, saying she was suffocating of heat. For inside rain ? Haba nawa ooooo. I bet she didn't trust me grin

2. She Tells Her Friend To Keep Ringing Her Up

If you are a very good observer, I trust you might have noticed it. Once she starts seeing your moves, she will PING or send her friend a on Whatsapp/BBM, that she should do the needful. Suddenly, her fone will start ringing at intervals, she will pick and start begging the person to kindly give her 5minutes to show up

3. She Suddenly Says She's Going Home

Someone intended to spend 3hours with you; she had barely spent 45mins, and starts heading towards the door when she notices your boxers is having a different shape, she says "my mom should be expecting me by now cos I told her I wouldn't stay long"

4. She Refuses To Sit Down

There was a time a junior college of mine paid me a visit. She entered into my room and refused to sit on the chair or bed. Babe sit down for bed na, she no gree; oyah sit down for chair den, she no gree; oyah sit down on top rug den, she no gree oooo... Could you believe this lady said she was comfortable and stood for nearly 30 minutes

5. She Tells You She's On Her Period

This is very common. One even asked for the toilet, saying she wanted to change her pad. Immediately, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him original Bsc certificate for inside gutter

6. She Acts Like She's So Much Interested In watching A Movie

Even if the movies is very boring, they will focus on the movie as if they are writing their final year exam grin

7. She Says She Doesn't Visit Guys

In the course of discussion, she will tell you that you are the first guy that she will be stepping her feet into his room. This is to signal to you that courtesy demands you don't initiate sex

8. She Wears Tight A Jean Trouser

This is another way ladies try to secure themselves. Those who are not too sure of themselves will wear a jean trouser that will be as tight as escaping from Kirikiri grin

9. She Brings Her Friend Along

She never told you prior to her arrival that she will be coming with a friend. She suddenly showed up with her friend. It's just one of those things grin

10. She Pretends To Be fasting

Even if she's not, she will pretend to be fasting in a bid to signal to you that No show at all. Funny enough, some of them will mistakenly eat bubble gum grin

Feel free to add yours

Have fun cool

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/06/there-are-variety-of-acts-ladies.html
grin

105 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Fabdedon(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
they would spray Saint Michael perfume grin
Your deek no go gree rise grin grin

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
That was how Nkechi called me the other day that she is coming to my house, come and see how all the organs within me were praising tha lord, most especially; my third leg grin it was praising the lord like a deeper lifer who just made heaven after death. . . .

To cut the long story short, i hurriedly went to Musa's kiosk to get burrantashi, dick riser, 5 pieces of plastic orijin, 64 wraps of weed, and 99 packs of condom, hoping that I'm going to visit her paradise when she comes. . .

Behold! I was on my bed already with my angry manhood which was already 18inches above the d!ck level, and shortly, i heard a knock on my door and my initial plan was to drag her in with immediate effect and vent the anger of my manhood on her but nemesis caught up with me when i opened the door, shockingly! I saw 9years old Latifat who told me Nkechi sent her to gimme a question paper to solve for her that she is sorry she won't come again as she promised. . .

You won't believe me guys, i fainted 18 consecutive times and after waking up the 18th time, i called my other babes maybe any of them is available but to know avail!

You won't believe it guys, the 19th time i fainted, i went on coma straight cry i just woke up yesterday night, and I'm currently typing on my sick bed right now embarassed

Believe me at your own peril grin
cc: tosyne2much cool

290 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by dubylhover(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
dat no 5 grin,b4 girl visit me,i must stylishly ask wheda shes not on,cos y else wud i want to invite a girl ova,unless its really business

they wud also use false story of rape,so that yu wud pity dm sad,all d fake rape pipo always have d same story.d same format,na so me sef go cum d show dm compassion,dy wash head small small,say every girl needs love to b made to her smiley...
but if i have tins at d back of my mind,and i c dat d girl is not forth coming,i go cut ties immediately oo..

notime

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
its not every time ladies are in the mood you know?

And sometimes guys act like their lives depends on it .

So we gat to bring something up wink

So don't blame us sad

Blame guys uncontrollable urge tongue

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by INTROVERT(f): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
We have heard.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Aminat508(f): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ok @ op

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Fabdedon(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by agarawu23(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
That moment when you don drink "opa eyin" and "ale" expecting film to show but she arrives with her two friends, you try all possible best to excuse her friends but no way.

I have said it before, its a plan work between her friends, they will be the one to pressure her so she can leave your place in time.

I just pray konji no kill you cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
@ op for once,leave ladies alone & focus on guys too.
haba! na so you dey experiment?

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by tosyne2much(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Midehi:
@ op for once,leave ladies alone & focus on guys too.

haba! na so you dey experiment?
Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Tipiflexy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
AV NEVA EXPERIENCE SUCH OO.ONCE U AGREE TO COME,I SPEAK OUT MY MIND BY TELLING U UR EXPECTATION.I AV NO TIME FOR STORY DAT TOUCHES D HEART OO.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by whizqueen(f): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
What I do is that I wear Iron Pant to his house grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by tosyne2much(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Aminat508:
Ok @ op
Aminat, kini mo se ? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by peeparty(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
shocked shocked brb

***MODIFY**

@1.i can remember back then usually dont lock my door<because there is a net allready so no time.

recently one requested for ice cream and it was raining that evening.i said ok oya come house come collect am na.thier fada lol

@5.the period thingy is so annoying,me i must make sure i see with my krokro eyez oo before you lev my house oo.

even when i finally see sef omo no time common open the lotto.

@6.na so one come.come the press remote control like say na her papa get am,i quickly tk style enter corridor go off my mama inverter.mk she no press forget say john thomas d wait.

to add to your list

she tells you she ain't taking her shoe off.

And am like shur when time reach we go know.
guys no time oo jack am with the shoe enter d place.

cc
tosyne2much

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by slytubadth(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
We have heard.....

That's good atleast and pls u girls shouldn't bring other acts again.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by ronald4lif(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lol @ begin para like person wey breeze blow hin BSc. cheesy

Actually my worse turn off is the period thing. Those other reasons can be managed and changeable with much persuasion and wheedling but the period excuse is somewhat irredeemable. I'd prefer she doesn't visit than visit during that time of the month.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
OR, SHE TELLS YOU THAT, ALL THE MEN SHE HAD SLEPT WITH, DIED BEFORE MIDNIGHT grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Glowstone(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
She tells you she is HIV positive grin ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

8 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by zinachidi(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Glowstone:
She tells you she is HIV positive grin ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
lol, i'll tell her i'm positive too, so there is nutin to be afraid of..

12 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Aminat508(f): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Aminat, kini mo se ? grin
tosin kilasefun o, y always ladies? embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by yatch360: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Na only u one girls don play this wayo give? Kai , before girls had to set up a committee to arrange all these schemes u f, u for don chop them tire

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by henrylowe(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, i'll tell her i'm positive too, so there is nutin to be afraid of..
POSITIVE THINKING grin

9 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by asumo12: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
BRB

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
whizqueen:
What I do is that I wear Iron Pant to his house grin
grin iron pants don't work these day o..

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Tipiflexy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
Lol @ begin para like person wey breeze blow hin BSc cert. cheesy

Actually my worse turn off is the period thing. Those other reasons can be managed and changeable with much persuasion and wheedling but the period excuse is somewhat irredeemable. I'd rather she doesn't visit than visit during that time of the month.
grin
U NEVA JAM CRAZY DUDE DAT WIL FIND SOLUTION TO D PERIOD TIN.A FRND TOLD ME HIS GF HE VISITED AD TO FLUSH HA PERIOD DUE TO D TOO MUCH PRESSURE HE GAVE HA.KONJI NA BASTARD OOO

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Orijin101:
That was how Nkechi called me the other day that she is coming to my house, come and see how all the organs within me were praising tha lord, most especially; my third leg grin it was praising the lord like a deeper lifer who just made heaven after death. . . .

To cut the long story short, i hurriedly went to Musa's kiosk to get burrantashi, dick riser, 5 pieces of plastic orijin, 64 wraps of weed, and 99 packs of condom, hoping that I'm going to visit her paradise when she comes. . .

Behold! I was on my bed already with my angry manhood which was already 18inches above the d!ck level, and shortly, i heard a knock on my door and my initial plan was to drag her in with immediate effect and vent the anger of my manhood on her but nemesis caught up with me when i opened the door, shockingly! I saw 9years old Latifat who told me Nkechi sent her to gimme a question paper to solve for her that she is sorry she won't come again as she promised. . .

You won't believe me guys, i fainted 18 consecutive times and after waking up the 18th time, i called my other babes maybe any of them is available but to know avail!

You won't believe it guys, the 19th time i fainted, i went on coma straight cry i just woke up yesterday night, and I'm currently typing on my sick bed right now embarassed

Believe me at your own peril grin
cc: tosyne2much cool
grin grin LMAO!!! FUNNY GUY!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by stephenqueen: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
If you don't want ladies to deny you of their pus§y, hustle and make money first. If you get money na pus§y go dey run after you.You think say if osho baba no get money he go get that kin babe undecided undecided.Nobody loves a broke niccur cool

Hustle and make money and you go lash any pus§y you like. It's just like one verse in the Bible, seek ye the kingtom of God and his righteousness; and all this things shall be added unto you grin grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by englishmart(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
And I will simply send you out of my house and sleep.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by ronald4lif(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tipiflexy:
U NEVA JAM CRAZY DUDE DAT WIL FIND SOLUTION TO D PERIOD TIN.A FRND TOLD ME HIS GF HE VISITED AD TO FLUSH HA PERIOD DUE TO D TOO MUCH PRESSURE HE GAVE HA.KONJI NA BASTARD OOO

Lol! Oh really. That's creepy.

In the past I never believed whenever a girl tells she's on her monthly flow until I must have confirmed it. But after one incident which I insisted on confirming and saw the sight and which I didn't find pleasant I'd to start believing. How can someone thrust puna in such state?. Konji is really a bastard.
grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys by Phikom(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
tosyne2much...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.