Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany (42275 Views)

Shan George, Sandra Achums, Lilian Bach, Ifeoma Anyiam Throwback Photo / Former Nollywood Actress Sandra Achums Shares Photo With Her Daughter, Chisom / Sandra Achums' Beautiful Daughter Chisom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by smartz5311: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2015
ikeonyeka:
Sandra Achums living it up in WEST GERMANY!

You mean Sai Baba WEST GERMANY WITH PRESIDENT MITCHELL grin cheesy[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by Oloba101: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Ok

WhiZTiM:
Her lipstick though.... angry
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by AREWAINC(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Have you heard of #Arewahairinc....... the only place where you can get good weave-on at a cheaper rate.... well you can like our FB page..... to see more pic of the collections we have in stock....... Fb.com/ arewahairinc call now to make your order....080748 54328 or Bbm pin 292DA7FC
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by IceDude(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2015
One of my favourites back then
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by sandeepbabu9: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by Drahmah: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2015
See as she dash the kids that her nose
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by adorablepepple(f): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2015
jejemanito:
Ok. Checks her profile...

*chisos! And you had the nerve to mock her? angry
undecided are you Ok? Biko mind ur business
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by akachi1(f): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2015
opihul:
I'm glad that despite her celebrity status she can still raise a famiy
true talk, dis sld b 1 tin our nig celebs sld emulate. But dey dnt, dey only emulate d life style of dah foreighners

1 Like

Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by youngice(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2015
efilefun:
grin
That is festus okotie-ebo first minister of finance in nigeria and generally regarded as the father of corruption
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by Eniqurl(f): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by dabossman(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2015
adorablepepple:
wink see her nose like tunnel cheesy

Òmó that nose na her trademark o. She is still looking good though. One of my favorites from back in the day. Along with Regina Askia of course.
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2015
WhiZTiM:
her wide nose inclusive! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by Mbkite(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2015
adorablepepple:
onye ufu obi...

1 Like

Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2015
adorablepepple:
not pretty @ all angry
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by Neplusultra(f): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Dose talking about her nose, check urs first undecided
Wow! After four kids! Nice one Sandra tongue

1 Like

Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by jtjohn(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2015
NL stop posting old news.............i saw this 4days back on naijagists
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2015
Wow! It's being a while. Those are the real legends of nollywood;Sandra Achums,dolly Unachukwu,regina Askia,etc.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by LyfeJennings(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Old age don catch up with am.
So glad she made it sha.
God bless her
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2015
WhiZTiM:

Never looked good anyways.. But you know guys.. King Kong in a skirt will tickle their fancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by dabossman(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Sandra Achums, the Tonto Dike of the then Nollywood.

Ol'boy, I still remember one steamy scene she had with Zack Orji from a movie back in the early nineties.
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by miqos02(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2015
lovely pics

Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by Ishilove: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2015
dabossman:

Ol'boy, I still remember one steamy scene she had with Zack Orji from a movie back in the early nineties.
Glamour Girls 2?
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by idithlove(f): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Wow!!!nice oooh buh she can be wicked in her movies grin
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by Elizabethoni(f): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by kilode100(f): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2015
debo07:
Wow!!!wow!!!wow!!!.....FTC for the first time...lols.it kinda feels good.I nevr knew I would even brag abt it.now I knw how it feels.....TO THE TOPIC....good for her.at least she's living a scandal free life unlike some of her colleagues.Some don't even intend to get married and those who does are always going after married men and destroying another woman's home.at the end of the day they still divorce.

Scandal free life my ass!!
What's wrong in going after married men??
Haven't you heard that variety is the spice of life??
Women are too emotional jare ... A man shines Congo they scream ,na only one Toto dem Go fvck till dem die?? God forbid!!

Let's all fvck and be happy biko.

8 Likes

Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by bummyla(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by wizard01(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Ok av seen her, next post.
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by boolet: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2015
I crush on her, no be small.
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by doreenvee(f): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Nice family.
Re: Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany by darlenese(f): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2015
fatdon2:
This lady still dey

That's dumb question from the pit of hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club / Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf / AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.