Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,860 members, 7,838,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband (27773 Views)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election / Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by Icecomrade: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2015
Thank God its not PEJ moving ahead of her husband. Some APC retards won't spare 1minute on Nairaland to write on how power drunk she was. How she can't even wait for her husband to return

Everything that has a beginning surely has an end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2015
PRYCE:
Too slow to think of a comeback! Lol!!
why braking the jinx , U tired now .... hmmmm tongue
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by elosar(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- PMB must have authorised her movement.
- PMB might retain Defense house as Operational Base.
- CHANGE would resume next week.
- Aisha must have enjoyed the first night there. Fresh Abuja breeze.
- PMB would look fresh after four years.
- PMB might lease some part of aso rock as guest house to earn revenue for govt.
- Jonathan would be visiting aso rock as a guest with security tag on his clothing.
- the budget for feeding in aso rock would be N5million per year.
- the cooks would be mostly Nigerians familiar with hausa\fulani pallette.
- there would no provision for drinks and entertainment.
- fruits such as mangoes, oranges, pineapples etc would be plucked in the garden in aso rock.

Which of the above is untrue?
oga joe the dreamer
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by lordhugo(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
she don realise say her husband no get brain. I don't get it self, how can someone build a duplex in banana island and still prefer to live in a place like badagry or duara village? is impossible. the duara dullard is afraid to face the reality that he is now the president and how to start performing his campaign miracle is what must be bothering him. if no be craze they worry this west germany man, why ambode no decide to stay computer village instead of alausa for ikeja, or Delta state governor no stay somewhere else instead of state house for asaba.

NIGERIA HAS ENTER BABAONECHANCE bus going to duara village.

As far as you cannot spell "DAURA" , your opinion does not count!
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
She has started using the First Lady’s Wing of the Presidential Villa. So she's gone beyond using an office and have started using an entire wing. Should there even be a wing for a First Lady if we are to follow APC/Buhari's comments. And later they'll say they will scrap out the office of the First Lady. Who's deceiving who?
There is difference between "Office of the First lady" and "First lady's wing" ...... she can have an office or whole sitting room or whole bedroom to do her own business of interest but can never meddle into the affairs of the State (Nigeria) ..... She can never received allocation from Federation Account nor issue an Official memo as if she is constitutionally recognised.

Despite what Turai did to patience Jonathan which I expected her to learn from ..... Patience went to far to determine who become a Minister, A Director and an aides and even Governors ..... Patience can disturb any governor who is not doing her bidding...... She fought sylva, Amaechi and now Dickson Seriake..... with an office that doesn't possess constitutional responsibilities.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by leo2020: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
she don realise say her husband no get brain. I don't get it self, how can someone build a duplex in banana island and still prefer to live in a place like badagry or duara village? is impossible. the duara dullard is afraid to face the reality that he is now the president and how to start performing his campaign miracle is what must be bothering him. if no be craze they worry this west germany man, why ambode no decide to stay computer village instead of alausa for ikeja, or Delta state governor no stay somewhere else instead of state house for asaba.

poor you! u can't even write in simple english. that is why you keep failing post-utme yearly.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by Limah01: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2015
It is very disheartening that you were born by a goat! The writeup is very simple. Where was it mentioned that Buhari relocated to Daura? Look, you can only express the rubbish you born with but can never do anything. Was there any time GEJ visited home if not during campaign? Does it mean all his family are dead? Pls try to be commonsensical im your expressions. #freeadvise#
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by kenoz(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2015
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by Caseless: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2015
poiZon:

first thr s no tinubu in d report, second who elected aisha n what post did she vied for?
nigerians behold ur first woman!
i see...
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by frankyychiji(f): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:
I did o. Abeg, call me to order when next i'm 'mis-yarning'.
....Yawns....
It is well with you! I promise not to harass you too much this season even when you step out of line. I will tolerate you for now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by M4gunners: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:
This people wont leave Tinubu and buhari's wife alone. They can't write a story without the names of these individuals.
And why should they? This is exactly how GEJ and Mama P name is being use everyday. They are the first and second citizens of Nigeria, so their name must be used frequently.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by ShowYourCertificate: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Lushcream:
There is difference between "Office of the First lady" and "First lady's wing" ...... she can have an office or whole sitting room or whole bedroom to do her own business of interest but can never meddle into the affairs of the State (Nigeria) ..... She can never received allocation from Federation Account nor issue an Official memo as if she is constitutionally recognised.

Despite what Turai did to patience Jonathan which I expected her to learn from ..... Patience went to far to determine who become a Minister, A Director and an aides and even Governors ..... Patience can disturb any governor who is not doing her bidding...... She fought sylva, Amaechi and now Dickson Seriake..... with an office that doesn't possess constitutional responsibilities.
Stop deceiving yourself. Let me ask you a simple question: supposing a portion of the "First Lady's Wing" gets dilapidated, will she use her personal money to repair it or will Nigeria's money be used?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by PastorAji(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2015
PRYCE:
So she gonna spend some nights without having the Dullard's Coc.k! Anyway it's common practice in Islam where the husband and wife sleep differently...
Is this 1 OK
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by AdeniyiA(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Some Abuja politicians will be like "Aisha as you fine reach so na only you go dey sleep for the Villa before Baba come? if you can shift small we go join you for bed o wink cool .

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by amazingspiderma: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2015
Topics like this are not worth disscussing even in a beer palor.
Imagine two women talking" You hear say Buhari wife don go Aso Rock",where she wan go before abi na white house......

Hello friends,Buhari has gone to the petrol station
hello friends Buhari wore a white shirt today
hello friends El-Rufai gave his daugther polio vacine.
Hello friend one of our governor is changing his spare tyre.

This is irrelevant,this is scrap,it is not even fit for the joke section.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by jibs4lv(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

get well soon ok!
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by ayusco85(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

what's this one saying?

The guy is too DULL. Don't mind anytin he posts on NL.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by hensben(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Godfather92:
Hmmm!!! No office rank for the first lady so I heard buf she has moved in b4 her hubby!!!! I wish her long life and great gud health buf bcareful woman,u cud b flog back to kisina for moving in hurry
u even read the article at all...buhari told her to move in.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by hensben(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2015
Utchgirl:
U guys r now praising dis woman n d husband in whteva they r doing weda gud or bad. If it's GEJ /PEJ d reverse wuld hv bin d case.
Why did she refuse 2 be called d 1st lady ? Is she beta dan all d past Nigeria 1st ladies. Dis couple hv bin fooling some people nt all. Now she hv parked in2 Aso rock b4 baba onechance. She is nt d 1st lady bt is now acting more like one.

We r watching u guys
shu.t up..f.o.o.l...buhari instructed her to move in, he will join her on his arrival from private trip...read una nor go read.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by omojesu202(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2015
good morning fellow Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by hensben(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2015
Sweetyie:
She said she is not the first lady then y is she going ahead of her husband.
i.diot read the post..buhari ordered her to move in, he will join her on his arrival from private trip.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by neocortex: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2015
idupaul:
That's a trait of a good wife!!! She will will hold fort when the Husband is still thinking

Still thinking ?
When will he be done ?

This events shows that Aisha calls the shots instead of Buhari, that is what usually happen at old age when they man can no longer decide for himself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by honourhim: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
First lady, first to move in.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by Sweetyie(f): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
hensben:
i.diot read the post..buhari ordered her to move in, he will join her on his arrival from private trip.
U mean ur mother is an i.diot ryt?.no wonder u r a bastard
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by Dapsykoko(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is what is said to be 'ladies first'.... President Buhari should follow suit soon.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by hensben(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sweetyie:

U mean ur mother is an idiot ryt?.no wonder u r a bastard
ur father left balls, olosho.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by Baddestguyp(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- PMB must have authorised her movement.
- PMB might retain Defense house as Operational Base.
- CHANGE would resume next week.
- Aisha must have enjoyed the first night there. Fresh Abuja breeze.
- PMB would look fresh after four years.
- PMB might lease some part of aso rock as guest house to earn revenue for govt.
- Jonathan would be visiting aso rock as a guest with security tag on his clothing.
- the budget for feeding in aso rock would be N5million per year.
- the cooks would be mostly Nigerians familiar with hausa\fulani pallette.
- there would no provision for drinks and entertainment.
- fruits such as mangoes, oranges, pineapples etc would be plucked in the garden in aso rock.

Which of the above is untrue?
I'm pretty sure even you don't believe what u typed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB / APC Wins All The Senatorial Seats In Oyo - PM News / Buratai Sends Cows To Troops In Sambisa For Christmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.