Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama (24907 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Ndlistic(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari metwith US Deputy Secretary of State, Antony Blinken and the US ambassador to Nigeria -James F. Entwistle ahead of White House visit to meet Pres. Obama on July 20. The US delegates met with the president and the vice president at the presidential villa.A statement from the White House says the visit will underscore the United States’ “longstanding friendship with Nigeria, our commitment to strengthening and expanding our partnership with Nigeria’s new government, and oursupport for the Nigerian people following their historic democratic elections and peaceful transfer of power”.

Source:http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/photos-president-buhari-meets-with-us.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Ofeakwu(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2015
May God help Nigeria.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by vecman22(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2015
Wailing wailers.... were una dey grin

No 1 wailer grin grin
bobbiekrantz:
What did we do to deserve this confused and useless government??
This Misguided fellow should get his Ass on a place and get to work!!! angry

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by amnesty7: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2015
See charismatic President and his able VP. The pictures will absolutely ruin some people's day wink and they must take a look. Slow and steady, Baba.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by OJUcrook: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2015
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Panshow(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2015
God bless PMB. We'll always pray for you.

27 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Rilwayne001: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2015
GOD BLESS NIGERIA cool

26 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by henchamb(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2015
They would soon invade here shouting govt of pictures as if no be person wey dey work dey get pictures

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by bobbiekrantz: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
What did we do to deserve this confused and useless government??

This Misguided fellow should get his Ass on a place and get to work!!! angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by lekjons(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2015
some people will come now and be shouting "get to work!!", you for kuku giv am gun make he go Sambisaangry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by vecman22(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Nd
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by kennosklint(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Babaphoto I de hail oh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Abayhormy(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2015
sai Buhari !

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2015
I was here
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by aminho(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2015
FOOD IS READY O YEE CHILDREN OF HATE

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by swizzdre(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Goooood
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Olateef(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Mintek: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
"...the United States’ longstanding friendship with Nigeria"

"Friendship" indeed.
Baba should be very careful with these people.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Judolisco(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
dem come lecture am as he go follow obama talk anoda pictures 100 days approaching fast u will soon account nd i will surely rate u wit gej achieves den

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by msmon(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
.[size=17pt]PMB should not tell them he will appoint ministers in the #FullnessOfTime oooo.[/size]

On a serious note, I don't fancy us doing anything with the United S.hit of America. Honestly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by bornmekus: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Okay,We are waiting for the Change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by ElDeeVee(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Baba abeg just forward my name to the Senate for an appointment.
Reason: I'm now a northerner
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Hysmady(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
My Amiable President
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Depot(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Na only picture this Aboki dey snap.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by klins4213(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Why?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by ROCKHARDDK(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Gay people here to encourage fidigbodi in me'a naija domain.... Me'a switch location now now....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by kenedy175(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Where attendance sheet?

I just came to sign attendance.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Shaadey: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
ok.oo
Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by Burger01(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
We shall get there. Nigeria will get it right with doggedness and determination.

In God we trust for PMB smiley

Wailing Wailers can wail and quench for all I care. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama by doublewisdom: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Thank God Osubande is not isolated today. He has been declared ebola free.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari / Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrested, Detained By EFCC / Osinbajo Commissions The Falcon Eye Project At The Naval Headquarters, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.