Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (99994 Views)

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by mrtidier: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nihilist:

That's why I gave you the analogy of the armed robber.

I'm sure you believe no sane person has the right to walk into your house with a gun, and leave with your valuables....

But do you leave your door wide open at night?

Do you not put spikes on your fence and bars on your windows?

It is extremely foolish to put your self in vulnerable position,expecting everyone else to share your moral beliefs.

Nobody has the right to rape you, yes. But dont go to a spurned lover's house alone simply to 'While away time'

QED

The problem is that ladies don't want to believe that they are attimes complicit. Rape is inexcusable, but prevention is better. Some years ago, something happened around where I stay. This lady went to this her 'friend's' house, just finished bathing and was tying a short towel. The guy couldn't hold it any longer, ripped the towel off and raped her. When the case was being settled, she made a comment that aggravated everybody present. "He is just a friend but he has been asking me out." Imagine. C'mon Nigerians. Be objective. 'Lead me not into temptation, I can find It myself'
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

No No No...

I no support am na.

I just talk say the babe suppose keep her distance from those guys unto say she know say dem dey try scope am.

I no talk say wetin dem do dey good o!

No vex.

Going to visit neighbours is what teens do,weather they are asking you out or not. This is a case of betrayal and rape.She didn't foresee this,it can happen to anyone even the careful ones.This atrocity had been long planned.It is premeditated.Unfortunately for the girl,she thought she had a neighbour.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by naijaboiy: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Going to visit neighbours is what teens do,weather they are asking you out or not. This is a case of betrayal and rape.She didn't foresee this,it can happen to anyone even the careful ones.This atrocity had been long planned.It is premeditated.Unfortunately for the girl,she thought she had a neighbour.
Ok then.

I've already got people throwing bombs at me for my statement. grin

This must be a very sensitive topic.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
It seems there is a long way for this country to go before the men here accept and understand that the woman is not asking for rape, no matter how short her clothes are, no matter how much she abuses, no matter whether she smokes or not, no matter how many men she is out with, no matter how much she parties. Even if a woman roams about naked on the streets, it doesn’t give any man the right to abuse her in any way or ‘punish her’ as some men think, for firstly, she is doing nothing wrong, and secondly, because nobody is in a position to decide what is wrong and what is not. You may disapprove of her lifestyle, but that, in no way, means she is asking for it. Her clothes are not the measure of the respect she deserves. There is only one reason for rape, and that is the rapist. The country needs to change. You need to change – if not for the hundreds of women getting raped everyday, then for your mother, sister, girlfriend or wife. Let’s make it a better place for women around us, not because we should, but because we ought to.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

I tire o.Back in the days when I dey gather breast my male neighbours were over protective like my brothers.Na them self dey report me to my brothers.This boys are wicked!
Very wicked I tell ya!

Meet them now in another thread they will be telling you stories of how their just friends normally come over to gist and cook for them at home.

How sending pms don't mean I want to fvck you.

How inviting you over to their house is not an indication to fvck you.

How it's okay to be just friends even when they know you have a man.

Now the hypocrites are blaming the poor girl mstewwww.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by stan241(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bobbyblacky2:
Those guys re animals! What kind of pleasure will they derive when they forcefully have a canal knowledge of a woman? They deserve to be punished under the law!

The Landlord also needs to be arrested for supporting violent act ! Why on earth should they be treating the victim mother? Definitely they re in support of the devilish act which those animal did to the young lady. But I know that if such thing should happen between one landlord son and another landlord daughter. The case will be so tough and the enmity will remain in_between them forever.

And for the young lady who woke up early in the morning to go and wipe away time in a man's house around 9:30am. What the hell are u looking for? Can't u find something to do in ur own house or can't u help ur mom in her daily routine or enroll in morning coaching or u should go and learn work. Instead of that u chose to walk up and down till u get raped! Anyway this is a lesson for the ladies who chose to walk up and down in the street without reason!

Just my opinion!
I loved you first two "paragraphs" then you went and spoilt it with the third, are we saying ladies can't visit their male friends during the day again, at 19 she's probably a jambite or at home from school on break and decides to visit friends in the neighbourhood to while away time, I reall don't see anything wrong with that at all, we had female friends come to our houses in school then even at ungodly hours and our first instinct wasn't to rape them was it? Unless she knew the guys in question were bad influences and still kept them as friends then to a very tiny extent one should blame her but i honestly struggle to see any scenario here where this young girl was at fault to any extent whatsoever

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by naijaboiy: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
maxtamazin:

Now you are getting it... Go and sin no more.
gringringrin
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nihilist: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
maxtamazin:

Jesus in heaven! !!!! Why in Nigeria do you curse us with fools and brain damaged ignorant, psychological disturbed souls like the guy I just quoted?

The analogy has no logic whatsoever and it smells of someone who has not left the shore of his village ever before. .....o boy...u need eduction and exposure. Try your stupid analogy in a developed countries and your as-s will be in jail for long time.

I may not have left the shores of Nigeria before, but I don't see how that has anything to do with this discussion.

Please understand that visiting a male admirer's house alone is not an invitation or justification for rape...Just as leaving your doors open is not an invitation or justification to be robbed HOWEVER....The same principle stands.

Don't put voluntarily put yourself in position where anything bad can happen to you, whenever you can avoid it.
SocialRecluse:

So I have a 'friend' who admires me. Anytime i go to his house, I'm putting myself in a vulnerable position?? If I call you my friend, doesn't that mean I trust you enough to visit? Why do I have to be looking over my shoulders anytime I want to visit? Are men really that depraved?
Maybe it's just me, but 'I dont blame the victim' and 'also shares the responsibilIty to certain extent in this case' sounds very contradictory to me. I don't believe she was responsible for what happened to any extent. Men just need to deal with their issues.
Also, that armed robber and burglary proof analogy soooo does not apply here. People believe they are bad people, so they use burglary proofs to avoid whatever. I am bored and feel like going to visit a friend. Can't it be as simple as that? Do I need to have a list of pro's and con's of visiting Lagbaja? Do I need to have 911 on speed dial? Do I need to have a pepper spray in my bra?? This is what should be addressed!

He's not a 'friend'. He had made numerous amorous advances at the girl, so she clearly knew what he wanted.
Now while that does not constitute a carte blanche for molestation, it should serve as a clear warning that this guy wants a lot more than friendship.
With that in mind, any sensible girl should avoid going to such a person's house 'simply to while away time' as she said.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by carzola(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

I swear to God na your type deserve to be killed by stray bullet.You too USELESS!
hehehehe person no dey follow unah play.... whats the difference between rape and the normal s3x u give ur bf? because the way some bf fork their gf is even more degrading and painful than rape.. guys Abi i dey lie?

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by firstolalekan(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Buhhaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa."
E BE LIKE SAY YOU NO NO SAY" 1" BE ASHAWO 1 OF NAIRALAND.MY WORK NO DEY SHAME ME OOOOOOO.
Na that ya papa Wey poverty worry reach so tee gold circle Wey for take Bleep mad woman e no fit afford!
Akpa amu gi there!YOUR IMBECILIC FATHER SHOULD BE HANGED BY HIS BALLS FOR BRINGING AND NURTURING A SOCIETY REHECT LIKE YOU!EKWENSU!
You're not just an Ashawo. You are a known shameless slút just like your whòre miserable mother. That is why you're still single even at 33!
Who would like to marry a whòre whom has wasted her entire life whorıng about
I Just pity those useless jobless boys giving you attention just because your have two old saggy flabby dumpy meat hanging from your chest to your stomach.

I piss on you and your whòre mother angry

Fucktárd bıtches!!!

I blame your old foól drunkąrd father for this angry

He just wasted his

> time
> strength and
> sperm

One condom...

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
rogerdat:
It seems there is a long way for this country to go before the men here accept and understand that the woman is not asking for rape, no matter how short her clothes are, no matter how much she abuses, no matter whether she smokes or not, no matter how many men she is out with, no matter how much she parties. Even if a woman roams about naked on the streets, it doesn’t give any man the right to abuse her in any way or ‘punish her’ as some men think, for firstly, she is doing nothing wrong, and secondly, because nobody is in a position to decide what is wrong and what is not. You may disapprove of her lifestyle, but that, in no way, means she is asking for it. Her clothes are not the measure of the respect she deserves. There is only one reason for rape, and that is the rapist. The country needs to change. You need to change – if not for the hundreds of women getting raped everyday, then for your mother, sister, girlfriend or wife. Let’s make it a better place for women around us, not because we should, but because we ought to.

God bless you.
Your own no go loss.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by VirginFinder: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
stan241:
Me feels you just giving excuses for not being disciplined enough to control yourself though, Rape doesn't "just happen", its usually pre-conceived in the mind of the offender at one point or another because if it weren't then folks may as well be raping women in the streets in broad day light

Discipline and self control starts with not lowering your defenses or exposing yourself to unnecessary temptation.

Couples undergoing marriage counselling in preparation for marriage are advised not to be together alone in secret places to forestall temptation and sin.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
softysparky:

Very wicked I tell ya!

Meet them now in another thread they will be telling you stories of how their just friends normally come over to gist and cook for them at home.

How sending pms don't mean I want to fvck you.

How inviting you over to their house is not an indication to fvck you.

How it's okay to be just friends even when they know you have a man.

Now the hypocrites are blaming the poor girl mstewwww.

you have a brain don't you?
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by dabossman(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

chasing the devil away, yet still inviting him

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, she's trying to avoid him and yet she normally goes to his house to while away time, undecided ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

please we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet, like some posters have already done...there's more to this story, someone is not just telling the truth.....ra'pe my a'ss angry she probably has been having an affair with the guy in question, just that this time she wasn't expecting a foursome

Oh please give me a break. So, you have never in your life had a female friend who you asked out and she said "no" yet you and her were still chummy and could still hangout at her place or yours before? In fact, that is normal life on university campuses all over the world.

You don't go raping girls because of that. Those guys had no excuse. Even if she was his lover, is that enough reason to ask his friends to come over and gang rape her. If she were your sister, would you be here rationalizing a crime?

2 Likes

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
This reminds me of Agbadi and Ona in the Joys of Motherhood story.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

You're not just an Ashawo. You are a known shameless slút just like your whòre miserable mother. That is why you're still single even at 33!
Who would like to marry a whòre whom has wasted her entire life whorıng about
I Just pity those useless jobless boys giving you attention just because your have two old saggy flabby dumpy meat hanging from your chest to your stomach.

I piss on you and your whòre mother angry

Fucktárd bıtches!!!

I blame your old foól drunkąrd father for this angry

He just wasted his

> time
> strength and
> sperm

One condom...
Olololooooooooo
Even with my ogogoro Wey I dey consume,you still look stupid to me.
A guy who exalts rape,show say him papa don fuuccccck him sisters tire.In your second sentence,what's the difference between Eggovinmma,ashawo and slut??!!!!!!!STOP EXAGGERATING IDIOT!E DEY MAKE MY HEAD SWELL.AS LONG AS I AM NOT AS UNFORTUNATE AS YOUR SISTERS,I NO DEY WORRY!

Na my breast you just abuse?Ask around here o.The booby still stand firm and strong like overcharged GBOOOLA!Not like you sisters who shares it with father,uncles,brothers and strangers!Did I say share?the word should be "forced to share".
By the way,take your hands off your kid sister's CU.NT.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by efonat(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
[size=30pt] seize fire or catch fire? #confused[/size]
mimicious:
I don't know what to say but may those d##ks seize fire amen
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Neplusultra(f): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

lol..thank u, see ur pics, don't go n get married, keep attending other people's wedding..u Don turn canopy.. idiat angry
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Tapout(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

I go continue to attend people wedding till I die no be bad thing.But tell that ya papa say the thing Wey Dem take know am don dwt affect him pikin!Oloshious oloshi.Anu mpama

a big amen!! @ bolded
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by stan241(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
VirginFinder:

Discipline and self control starts with not lowering your defenses or exposing yourself to unnecessary temptation.

Couples undergoing marriage counselling in preparation for marriage are advised not to be together alone in secret places to forestall temptation and sin.
As a guy, even when my defences are "lowered" there are certain lines i just can't cross no matter how bad the temptation may seem at that point that to me is Discipline and self control
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by steppin: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are a very stupid fool!

Infact you are a complete BORN BY MISTAKE!
You're the stupid foo! Here!
He gave his opinion which I think might be true and you're insulting him.
She refused to go out with the guy and yet she goes to his house by 9.30am.
Yeye dey smell.
Why would a woman be friends with 3 young men, to the extent of going to their house alone?
Is she not silly and foolish?
If those guys get a damn good lawyer, they're wining that case.
I'm not in support of rape, but that girl messed up big time.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Cavenchy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Buhhaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa."!

Nwanne, what did you do for these people to attack you personally like this? Abi dem chyke you, you no gree? Biko nwere nwaayo.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

a big amen!! @ bolded

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.YOUR UNMARRIED SISTERS BAD BELLE FOR PEOPLE WEDDING NO GO WORK FIR MY CASE.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
steppin:

You're the stupid foo! Here!
He gave his opinion which I think might be true and you're insulting him.
She refused to go out with the guy and yet she goes to his house by 9.30am.
Yeye dey smell.
Why would a woman be friends with 3 young men, to the extent of going to their house alone?
Is she not silly and foolish?
If those guys get a damn good lawyer, they're wining that case.

The only usefulness you are to me currently is to wipe my shiity ass with your face.Stay away from me.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Tapout(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
Tapout,na your type dey carry hand out inside small pikin yansh.Asshole!

just give it a rest..we all know a fustrated spinster when we see one

3 Likes

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by firstolalekan(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
EggovinMma:

Olololooooooooo
Even with my ogogoro Wey I dey consume,you still look stupid to me.
A guy who exalts rape,show say him papa don fuuccccck him sisters tire.In your second sentence,what's the difference between Eggovinmma,ashawo and slut??!!!!!!!STOP EXAGGERATING IDIOT!E DEY MAKE MY HEAD SWELL.AS LONG AS I AM NOT AS UNFORTUNATE AS YOUR SISTERS,I NO DEY WORRY!

Na my breast you just abuse?Ask around here o.The booby still stand firm and strong like overcharged GBOOOLA!Not like you sisters who shares it with father,uncles,brothers and strangers!Did I say share?the word should be "forced to share".
By the way,take your hands off your kid sister's CU.NT.
[/s]
lol! Hahahahahahahhahaah

Fûcking jobless whòre
Like mother like daughter grin grin grin

At 33, you're so fading out already tongue

This guy bellow is still single and searching like your miserable self. I know you won't mind.
Ahụhụ ga-adịrị na niile gị na ezinụlọ gị

Biafran slút

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by dabossman(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
maxtamazin:

Jesus in heaven! !!!! Why in Nigeria do you curse us with fools and brain damaged ignorant, psychological disturbed souls like the guy I just quoted?

The analogy has no logic whatsoever and it smells of someone who has not left the shore of his village ever before. .....o boy...u need eduction and exposure. Try your stupid analogy in a developed countries and your as-s will be in jail for long time.

Please pardon him. He probably hasn't been in neighborhoods where they don't have barbed wire topped fences before. Na wetin e know e talk.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

just give it a rest..we all know a fustrated spinster when we see one

Shioor!
I dey straf,I no get disease,I get work,my parents still dey alive and well,I fit afford to buy wetin I want,I still get to choose prrriccckkk Wey I need.NNA I STILL DEY FFFFFRRUUSSTTTRATE? cheesy.

By the way,I can still afford my BEERS!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
sometimes I think a bill should be past for sharia law to function in the western states, afterall nah yorobah people gahn!!!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by VirginFinder: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
stan241:
As a guy, even when my defences are "lowered" there are certain lines i just can't cross no matter how bad the temptation may seem at that point that to me is Discipline and self control

Unfortunately, not everyone can be like you. You sound like a sissy.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by steppin: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

The only usefulness you are to me currently is to wipe my shiity ass with your face.Stay away from me.
Go f^ck yourself, idiat!
It's girls like you that make themselves vulnerable like she did and will later cry foul.
The silly mofo went to visit an equally jobless congo like her on wednesday morning, while others were either in school or working.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

lol! Hahahahahahahhahaah

Fûcking jobless whòre
Like mother like daughter grin grin grin

At 33, you're so fading out already tongue

This guy bellow is still single and searching like your miserable self. I know you won't mind.
Ahụhụ ga-adịrị betide niile gị na ezinụlọ gị

Biafran slút

You dey dull my moral.AM I TAKING THIS EXTRA STOUT FOR NOTHING??!!!!TOP YOUR GAME.HIT ME.YOUR CHOICE OF ATTACKS ARE MILD AND PREDICTABLE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.