Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (99990 Views)

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nihilist:

He's not a 'friend'. He had made numerous amorous advances at the girl, so she clearly knew what he wanted.
Now while that does not constitute a carte blanche for molestation, it should serve as a clear warning that this guy wants a lot more than friendship.
With that in mind, any sensible girl should avoid going to such a person's house 'simply to while away time' as she said.
The write-up clearly stated that they had been friends for 2 years since she and her mum moved there. She also stated that those were the people she trusted the most in the neighbourhood. He admired her, and even asked the other two to 'preach' on his behalf, which i think may have even led her to believe that he genuinely liked her. So how did that suddenly make them enemies or 'not friends' or someone that should be avoided?

You keep insisting that you are not blaming the girl, but you are. Saying 'any sensible girl....' That's tantamount to saying 'It's her fault, she should have known better' If she knew they would rape her, would she have gone there?

I think you should address the main issue here, which I don't know why you are avoiding. The actual crime committed by the rapists!

Bye please.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
steppin:

Go f^ck yourself, idiat!
It's girls like you that make themselves vulnerable like she did and will later cry foul.
The silly mofo went to visit an equally jobless congo like her on wednesday morning, while others were either in school or working.

Like I earlier said steppin,Get outta my way!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cavenchy:

Nwanne, what did you do for these people to attack you personally like this? Abi dem chyke you, you no gree? Biko nwere nwaayo.

Attack me.They are just massaging me.
Ha bunu ndu ala!

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by dyabman(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
400billionman:

I blame English teacher..
Same here grin
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Neplusultra(f): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Person see fire go jump inside undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

God bless you.
Your own no go loss.

Lynpe..

U funny die I swear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by dabossman(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
For all those trying to justify the actions of those animals by blaming the girl, I pray it won't be your wife or daughter some day o. I would be glad to hear you blame your wife/ sister then o.
- she knew that her colleague was toasting her, yet she continued to go to work.
- she knew that her classmate was scoping her yet she continued to go to school.
- she knew my friend's son liked her yet she let him into the house while we were out.
- she knew my cousin who stays with us likes girls and watches mojo yet she stayed at home with him while we were away.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by mrtidier: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
A lot of folks are smart. Some just lose their objectivity, shield their eye line from the truth and resort to calling derogatory names. Ladies always take the topic of rape as a personal one forgetting that men are also victims of it.
There is an undismissable and inexorable relationship between conduct and result where the conduct is understood to be responsible for the result. In law, this is called Causation. However we want to twist and flip it, many unfortunate occurrences could have been simply avoided.

I can vividly call to mind the day my kid sister was going to the university. My mum made her hold her ears and repeat "Don't go to any man's house non-chalantly without strong reason; if you come back here with any stupid compaint, your father will first cut those your legs that refuses to stay put!" My mum was a little harsh, but the truth is not harsh.

Put on your reasoning cap and let it help you evolve into a diplomatic and a pragmatic individual. Prevention should always take precedence.

I submit.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nihilist: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
SocialRecluse:

The write-up clearly stated that they had been friends for 2 years since she and her mum moved there. She also stated that those were the people she trusted the most in the neighbourhood. He admired her, and even asked the other two to 'preach' on his behalf, which i think may have even led her to believe that he genuinely liked her. So how did that suddenly make them enemies or 'not friends' or someone that should be avoided?

You keep insisting that you are not blaming the girl, but you are. Saying 'any sensible girl....' That's tantamount to saying 'It's her fault, she should have known better' If she knew they would rape her, would she have gone there?

I think you should address the main issue here, which I don't know why you are avoiding. The actual crime committed by the rapists!

Bye please.

It is appears that you're missing the one fundamental point that I have been preaching.

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.

Your post makes numerous references to trusting behaviour. "She trusted", "She assumed" "They were friends for two years"

Your problem is that you're attempting to intellectualize a situation that calls for common sense instead. To assume that Nigerian society is benign is to be infinitely ignorant of the nature of the beast.

It's better to be careful and avoid situations that put you in this kind of scenario, than to willing put yourself in vulnerable position, under a foolish assumption that everyone else respects your human rights.

Goodbye to you too.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Going to visit neighbours is what teens do,weather they are asking you out or not. This is a case of betrayal and rape.She didn't foresee this,it can happen to anyone even the careful ones.This atrocity had been long planned.It is premeditated.Unfortunately for the girl,she thought she had a neighbour.
How many of them can swear that a lady they have once asked out has never visited them before.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by steppin: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Like I earlier said steppin,Get outta my way!
Okay, I'll leave you alone.
But think about it, the girl messed up.
I don't condone rape and if it were my sister, I won't be happy with those guys.
But I'll be mad at my sister for going to a man's house(a guy who's not even her bf), at any time of the day.
It doesn't make sense.
Let's be sincere, would you go to a man's house who is not your bf, alone?
Nne, gwa onwe gi eziokwu.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Caspian22(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Is it just me noticing it, that guy called ogundinmu looks just that guy on ndani tv "interview skit".
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by maxtamazin: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
mrtidier:

The problem is that ladies don't want to believe that they are attimes complicit. Rape is inexcusable, but prevention is better. Some years ago, something happened around where I stay. This lady went to this her 'friend's' house, just finished bathing and was tying a short towel. The guy couldn't hold it any longer, ripped the towel off and raped her. When the case was being settled, she made a comment that aggravated everybody present. "He is just a friend but he has been asking me out." Imagine. C'mon Nigerians. Be objective. 'Lead me not into temptation, I can find It myself'

Are you serious? Can u do that? Can you rape someone you asked out because she came to your house to bath? What is happening here with our men?
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Tapout(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
all the ladies n guys bashing me from all corners , I appreciate grin it's part of what it takes to be a nairalander

to the ladies who at least have a little portion of their brains still intact, I have a question for u...
if a guy desperately want to start a relationship with u, n u are seriously not interested, would u still keep such a guy as a friend, let alone going to spend time in his house on a working day angry ??
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by izeeqpotter(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

chasing the devil away, yet still inviting him

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, she's trying to avoid him and yet she normally goes to his house to while away time, undecided ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

please we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet, like some posters have already done...there's more to this story, someone is not just telling the truth.....ra'pe my a'ss angry she probably has been having an affair with the guy in question, just that this time she wasn't expecting a foursome
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Agreeable
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by steppin: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
dabossman:
For all those trying to justify the actions of those animals by blaming the girl, I pray it won't be your wife or daughter some day o. I would be glad to hear you blame your wife/ sister then o.
- she knew that her colleague was toasting her, yet she continued to go to work.
- she knew that her classmate was scoping her yet she continued to go to school.
- she knew my friend's son liked her yet she let him into the house while we were out.
- she knew my cousin who stays with us likes girls and watches mojo yet she stayed at home with him while we were away.
You're completely out of point!
The places you mentioned, the people there had no choice. But even that, a married/single woman can quit her job or report to the authorities, if her boss harasses her sexually.
Likewise the others.
The girl had the option of meeting those guys in another place aside from their home, but she chose not to.
I could remember when I was young, my mother would warn my sister seriously, not to go to any man's house, whoever that person might be.
Prevention is better than cure.
Like I said earlier, with a smart lawyer, those boys can get those charges dropped, even though they're guilty.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nihilist:

It is appears that you're missing the one fundamental point that I have been preaching.

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.

Your post makes numerous references to trusting behaviour. "She trusted", "She assumed" "They were friends for two years"

Your problem is that you're attempting to intellectualize a situation that calls for common sense instead. To assume that Nigerian society is benign is to be infinitely ignorant of the nature of the beast.

It's better to be careful and avoid situations that put you in this kind of scenario, than to willing put yourself in vulnerable position, under a foolish assumption that everyone else respects your human rights.

Goodbye to you too.
Not so fast...

All my references to 'trust' were to explain to you that they were actually friends, because you seemed to think they're not.

All I'm saying is, going to visit someone that is supposed to be your 'friend' should not be seen as 'willingly putting yourself in a vulnerable position' like you say. If the reverse were to be case for the genders, this wouldnt even be a topic for discussion. And this is where the issue of the level of depravity of our men should be addressed. That is the key issue here. Leave the victim to nurse her wounds in peace and focus on the actual issue.

#OkBye
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
slap1:
What a pity! Is any of them from Ogun State?

Yes,3 of them
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by firstolalekan(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
EggovinMma:

You dey dull my moral.AM I TAKING THIS EXTRA STOUT FOR NOTHING??!!!!TOP YOUR GAME.HIT ME.YOUR CHOICE OF ATTACKS ARE MILD AND PREDICTABLE.
[/s]

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
softysparky:

How many of them can swear that a lady they have once asked out has never visited them before.

Mo mind them.Na today girl dey visit male neighbours?Some neighbours sef dey be the first to enter girl Jericho sef.But no be say na rape.From "make I see your own,make you see my own"gbosaaaa!the thing don happen.Bur rape,its not fair.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by stan241(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
VirginFinder:

Unfortunately, not everyone can be like you. You sound like a sissy.
At least sissy's dnt go around raping girls like uncontrolled goats

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

Smallie.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by firstolalekan(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Smallie.
Old foól undecided
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Tapout(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
I made it clear in my post which has created much awareness on nl that "I detest rape
but I still maintain may stand "SHE PROBABLY HAS BEEN HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH THE SAID GUY, JUST THAT THIS TIME, SHE WASN'T EXPECTING A 4SOME.... if u can't deal with, kindly TAPOUT!!!angry quiting has never been a sin..
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
steppin:

Okay, I'll leave you alone.
But think about it, the girl messed up.
I don't condone rape and if it were my sister, I won't be happy with those guys.
But I'll be mad at my sister for going to a man's house(a guy who's not even her bf), at any time of the day.
It doesn't make sense.
Let's be sincere, would you go to a man's house who is not your bf, alone?
Nne, gwa onwe gi eziokwu.

Yes I have gone to several guys house that aren't my boyfriend.Maybe I am lucky because since I was never raped,they are of sound mind and not rapist.My best friend in the university is a guy.THERE ARE GUYS AND THERE ARE RAPISTS.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

Old foól undecided

Just like your mother!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
ijustdey:

Instead of them to scold their sons and feel ashamed that they have drag their names to the mud...... They are now threatened the woman and her daughter.....

What a misplaced priority
Shame on their fathers

They have probably done this before and their family has covered for them. Exactly why they thought they could get away with it.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by firstolalekan(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Just like my mother!
Yeah. You're right slút. Just like your whòre miserable mother living in penury.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Tapout(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yes I have gone to several guys house that aren't my boyfriend.Maybe I am lucky because since I was never raped,they are of sound mind and not rapist.My best friend in the university is a guy.THERE ARE GUYS AND THERE ARE RAPISTS.

oh such a pity, that waste of sperm that calls a grandma "girlfreind"....end time relationship

I'm sure he also accomplines you when you turn up at every wedding...... fuc"king canopy or should I say tent undecided cos ur way past ur prime.
to bad u still gonna die unmarried cry
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

Yeah. You're right slút. Just like your whòre miserable mother living in penury.

All I hear is slut slut!That word is so overused that I am beginning to feel like a celebrity already! undecided
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:
I made it clear in my post which has created much awareness on nl that "I detest rape
but I still maintain may stand "SHE PROBABLY HAS BEEN HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH THE SAID GUY, JUST THAT THIS TIME, SHE WASN'T EXPECTING A 4SOME.... if u can't deal with, kindly TAPOUT!!!angry quiting has never been a sin..

Wait...I didn't see this. angry Ok, lets say the guy was her bf, for a second. She should not report her bf allowing 3 other guys to jump her?
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by andyanders: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Going to visit neighbours is what teens do,weather they are asking you out or not. This is a case of betrayal and rape.She didn't foresee this,it can happen to anyone even the careful ones.This atrocity had been long planned.It is premeditated.Unfortunately for the girl,she thought she had a neighbour.

In fact, you are a wonderful lady and I respect your person because you are one in a million who knows what should be said at the right time.

Keep it up and God bless you. No bad one should infiltrate you and yours IJS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.