Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (99940 Views)

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Tapout(m): 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
texanomaly:

Wait...I didn't see this. angry Ok, lets say the guy was her bf, for a second. She should not report her bf allowing 3 other guys to jump her?

well the thread never said he was her boyfriend...so u better stop "saying"

but if u really wanna know my opinion, u can open another thread n edit the friend to boyfriend, n I'll lay it out 4 u... kiss
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by steppin: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yes I have gone to several guys house that aren't my boyfriend.Maybe I am lucky because since I was never raped,they are of sound mind and not rapist.My best friend in the university is a guy. THERE ARE GUYS AND THERE ARE RAPISTS.
Well...I'll have to agree with you.
I was wrong for partially blaming the girl.
Those guys had no reason to do what they did, cos they betrayed her trust.
There are indeed guys and there are rapists.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by firstolalekan(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

All I hear is slut slut!That word is so overused that I am beginning to feel like a celebrity already! undecided

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by TruthisOut: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
londongal03:
YoLuba peeps and Rape is like akara and bread ......INDIANs of Nigeria

They should castrate half of them. Girls are not safe in South West anymore.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=firstolalekan post=34961428][/quote]

You too small.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
TruthisOut:

They should castrate half of them. Girls are not safe in South West anymore.

What did you do about the gang rape that went viral online in abia university? undecided
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

oh such a pity, that waste of sperm that calls a grandma "girlfreind"....end time relationship

I'm sure he also accomplines you when you turn up at every wedding...... fuc"king canopy or should I say tent undecided cos ur way past ur prime.
to bad u still gonna die unmarried cry

*yawwwwwwwwwnnnnns*
You are too weak.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tolaxin(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
trish87:
. Mr man, do u have to insult before dey knw u are bitter abt dis Na ppl like u dey do worst.... Mtchheeww
mu.mu na Yu I quote Amebo iranu Oahu
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by firstolalekan(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

You too small.

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by honvalid(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Big boys una too much,olosi them nake una flex for jail.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

chasing the devil away, yet still inviting him

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, she's trying to avoid him and yet she normally goes to his house to while away time, undecided ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

please we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet, like some posters have already done...there's more to this story, someone is not just telling the truth.....ra'pe my a'ss angry she probably has been having an affair with the guy in question, just that this time she wasn't expecting a foursome
lmao...did you just spew ds poo??

Whether dey were having an affair or not, they had sexual intercourse wt her forcefully...dats rape, which is just beastly.And dats d crux of d matter here, any sane being wuld condemn it.....cheers
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by mimicious(f): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
efonat:
[size=30pt] seize fire or catch fire? #confused[/size]

Seize fire. What I meant was let it stop functioning wink
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=firstolalekan post=34962050][/quote]

*continues pooing*
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by maxtamazin: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
steppin:

Okay, I'll leave you alone.
But think about it, the girl messed up.
I don't condone rape and if it were my sister, I won't be happy with those guys.
But I'll be mad at my sister for going to a man's house(a guy who's not even her bf), at any time of the day.
It doesn't make sense.
Let's be sincere, would you go to a man's house who is not your bf, alone?
Nne, gwa onwe gi eziokwu.

Rubbish. ...you are so backward...still living in the stone age. Do you mean a woman should not visit a man except they are going out? So if a friend of yours who is a girl come to your house, you will rape her? Grow up..times has changed. ....you and your likes should thank your stars you live in a jungle called Nigeria, you would have been in jail for your warped argument. Just stay in your "ojuduwkumaka" village forever.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by MrBully: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
And to think that these bastards are Passingshot's brothers. Yoruba people and rape. Tamuno!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by maxtamazin: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:
all the ladies n guys bashing me from all corners , I appreciate grin it's part of what it takes to be a nairalander

to the ladies who at least have a little portion of their brains still intact, I have a question for u...
if a guy desperately want to start a relationship with u, n u are seriously not interested, would u still keep such a guy as a friend, let alone going to spend time in his house on a working day angry ??

So your answer is to ra-pe her......you belong in a zoo with your mates. Your brain is not yet developed to live among humans.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by maxtamazin: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
maxtamazin:

So your answer is to ra-pe her......you belong in a zoo with your mates. Your brain is not yet developed to live among humans.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by steppin: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
maxtamazin:

Rubbish. ...you are so backward...still living in the stone age. Do you mean a woman should not visit a man except they are going out? So if a friend of yours who is a girl come to your house, you will rape her? Grow up..times has changed. ....you and your likes should thank your stars you live in a jungle called Nigeria, you would have been in jail for your warped argument. Just stay in your "ojuduwkumaka" village forever.
Stinking idiat! Did I quote you?
How's my post any of your business, asshole?
May thunder strike your mumu ass down!
Anu ohia! Notice mi go kill you!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Bonapart(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
princefunmmy:
Diaris God o
you're a fool

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by maxtamazin: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
steppin:

Stinking idiat! Did I quote you?
How's my post any of your business, asshole?
May thunder strike your mumu ass down!
Anu ohia! Notice mi go kill you!

If you don't want people to quote u, go back to your village and ra-pe your sister or family member. Oloriburuku. .....pedophile. Rapist fool.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by snryockris(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, she's trying to avoid him and yet she normally goes to his house to while away time, undecided ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

please we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet, like some posters have already done...there's more to this story, someone is not just telling the truth.....ra'pe my a'ss angry she probably has been having an affair with the guy in question, just that this time she wasn't expecting a foursome

Read d story well. De r casual frnds and he made advances wch she told him dat de cnt be close t remain just frnds. Is der anytin wrong in visiting her frnd? Moreover, no matter wat, d case is in court, let dem defend demselves. Rape in any form is evil, period! Smh
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Charly68: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
The boys will spend the next 25 years of their life in prison with hard labour as per the new law on rape. Good for them,may the police be cursed forever if they spoil this case in question. They messed up an innocent girl & told her to pretend as if nothing happened..if she agreed to that they would repeat same to her again & again. Thank God for the boldness she took to report the boys to Police authority . They should become a deterrent factors to vagabonds like them in our society .
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by coolviv: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

interesting, ....

This here is the reason why most rape victims keep quiet. There will always be people that will blame them and justify the crime. Mr man if she were your sister or your daughter, would you still postulate this idea? And people are busy liking your comment. Msheeeew...Shior!!!

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by ijustdey: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
klax:

It's truly a shame and disgusting. Maximum prison term is the way. Honestly the most annoying thing in Nigeria is Nigeria people know how to be you and make you silly you will be hearing oh forgive him, oh leave him for God, oh as a christain bible says............ at the end the victim suffers shame while the criminal goes home smiling this is part of my country people behaviour that I hate with passion as if we are the only one that practise christain it or Islam. If you know how to beg in Nigeria you will go free in any crime so sad development, as a country we need to grow out of this crime is crime when committed face the penalty period.

This was how the daughter of one our domestic staff was sexually abused by a grown up guy and preaching started, begging started to the point of intimidating the woman not to tell my dad out of fear because as retired senior military officer they know he is in hot soup but as God will have it the young girl confide on me and told me and how her mum accept beg and bible preaching and told to shut up but I burst that he'll off anyway the a s s hole is cooling with 6 years imprisonment right now after my dad boys pounce on him mercillesly and the funniest thing is that the guy has raped in that area five good times and yet beg and walked away this is so silly. May God help us

so glad that you did that......
you have freed all other innocent girls that the animal might decide to rape again
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Rape should attract death penalty. It's the only way out.
there is now a death sentence for rape in Nigeria....
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by ijustdey: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
texanomaly:

They have probably done this before and their family has covered for them. Exactly why they thought they could get away with it.

from your statement..... you mean this might not be their first time of doing such an evil deed

good that they have met their match on someone who wouldn't condole such evil to go without its attached punishment......

don't know the animal that has eaten some men up to carry such evil deed
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by emmdam(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ladies should be very careful with their movement to a guy's place. They should not trust any guy to the extent of going to his place alone especially if the guy is not her fiance. Guys have different motives when it comes to relationship with opposite gender. Nothing like trust again in this world. In fact, most married couples don't even trust each other nowadays talk less of guy to lady relationship or friendship.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by ManTiger(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

interesting, ....

Someday, soon, your spouse, younger sister or mum will be a victim and you will realized nothing justifies your slowporke point of viee.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by VirginFinder: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
stan241:
At least sissy's dnt go around raping girls like uncontrolled goats

Good for you(them).

Ladies must learn that guys can be dangerous. Never get too close if you are not ready for the worst case scenario.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=34956407][/quote]
Lol! Nwa nnem nwanyi
Iwe gi adila oku oh!
Isi dim mma, omeghi mmebi.
The way you dressed is the way you 'll be addresssed.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by firstolalekan(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

*continues pooing*
Don't forget to also shıt out intestines as well.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by opebamdell: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Must u guys rain curses because u want to prove ur point,..I smell kids here oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) / Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.