Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS (76171 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When You Thought You Have Dressed To.... / When U Think U Have Dressed To Kill While Visiting Your In-laws(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Peavey: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Oh boy...The guy self esteem just low immediately. grin
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by subbieD(f): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked Oh my goodness......

Lobatan
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by pmatiu: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wait dis guy no dey go his inlaw house b4?
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Harmvirus(f): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by SalesConsultant(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lol...movement sharply
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Madamkilljoy(f): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
michaelobinna:
Happy weekend #BHS
It reminds me of a bad date.
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by sail1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Niwdog:
cheesy
I go recieve call by force
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Claireshan1(f): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
vizkiz:

what's up baby! cheesy
You still get mouth to call me baby abi?
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Buhahahahahahahaha d guy b like *ground abeg swallow me naa** cheesy
Bwhahahhahahhaha rlwkdm cheesy hahahahha

If u see as water dey comot for my eyes ehn cheesy
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by iamkingzlee(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rotflol grin nawa... The guy just cool down sharplyyy!
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by hopey8088(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yawa don gas be that now
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by vizkiz: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Claireshan1:
You still get mouth to call me baby abi?

chail...she don vex! embarassed
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by mistabb(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
cool
Niwdog:
cheesy
nice one
Niwdog:
cheesy
nice one
Niwdog:
cheesy
nice one
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bwhahahhaha roflwkmd lmao lolxxxxx hahahahaha cheesy

This is the most hilarious picture I have ever seen in my life

I have been laughing hysterically for the past one hour

See as water dey comot for my eyes cheesy
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by rabbuy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Funny how some people re ashamed undecided Like no be 9ja be this... Na TO-MATCH be that na

Omo shocked choi the guy resemble chameleon sha see how d curtain blend embarassed
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Catarium: 4:49am On Jun 21, 2015
cameleon!
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by xabi148(m): 6:07am On Jun 21, 2015
Feeling like a niggha...I will finish d whole hood girls..dnt blame him he can't afford a mirror

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Graccccccccy(f): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2015
D man go b lyk.... Mo rogooooo, what am i seeing?? Must dis my village pple follow me evrywia i go? Se as i merge wth curtain...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by flawlessT(f): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
grin d guy mad no b small,he's confused bawo?grin am jus laffin rt nw
like seriously grin
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
flawlessT:
like seriously grin
walahigrin

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by barnabas91: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
grayht:
Nairaland Mods must hear this!!!

Cc: seun
Cc: lalasticalala
See as u fine

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Astutechris(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lol....very funny
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by henniegirlie(f): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hahahhahahahhahahahahha, rotfl
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
barnabas91:

See as u fine
grin grin
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by LEAFLET(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
na who u dey tell
You of course!!
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by ArcToyin(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
cheesy beri hilarious
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by slay911(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hahaha! I will end that marriage right there o!!
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by tpiar: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
this op has some deep seated issues.
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Happy christmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Reception! This Wedding InvitationĀ is Trending On Social Media / World's Most Popular Memes And How They Look Now (Photos) / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.