Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' (14737 Views)

Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe / Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' by africanusvu(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Killing the snake inside the Well to establish 7hausa state(Bayajida) to me implies Buhari silenced the Southern christian Infidels(snake) who lives near the ocean(well)i I.e (S/E and S/S who live close to ocean) and establishing the 7 hausa states means Hausa/Fulani Agenda

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' by africanusvu(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Elslim:

ladies and gentlemen.... this is how u detect a BasTad..
But my mind tells me u are the Bastard here,
Re: Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' by africanusvu(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Coolboi05:

Lol...MOtor park tout...thot gals lyk U don't exist anymore...
When were u released from prison?tot its 10yrs? What ar u doing here now,pls go bak
Re: Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' by Coolboi05(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
africanusvu:
When were u released from prison?tot its 10yrs? What ar u doing here now,pls go bak
Haha...mayb u aint seeing well anymore..
Luk well 4 ur prison mate sumwia
Re: Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' by thaoriginator: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Daura President reminds me of Atiku during Obj's first tenure.

He should collect all the whole title in the north and he should travel to West Germany to be Knighted there then meet Osunbade to confer the oldest man award on him
another flat-headed bitcchh on the loose. Her pussy smells like dead
Re: Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:

http://leadership.ng/news/441855/emir-of-daura-appoints-pmb-bayajidda-daura-ii
d

That title too Legendary ooo. I don't support anyone been turbaned as the bayajidda 2.
Re: Emir Of Daura Appoints Buhari 'Bayajidda Daura II' by wealth123: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
There is no sense in what you just typed. If Buhari is a dullard and with all your deranged brain, became your president and that of your father, then what are you by implication?

ECOTERRORS:
Daura President reminds me of Atiku during Obj's first tenure.

He should collect all the whole title in the north and he should travel to West Germany to be Knighted there then meet Osunbade to confer the oldest man award on him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Attack & Brutalise Government Officials In Biu,Borno State(pics) / Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix / "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.