Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) (60629 Views)

N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud / Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by DollyParton1(f): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
nurseafrica:
THis is the problem with people no critical ,just considering vain beauty, her father wanted to detect for FFK,even threatened to pull the girl out of her home, the guy had no say where his wife was,and they only agree on sex hence 3 kids in 3years plus that was only what she was good at from her club background + the possibility of a loose VA**NA from years of F**King at clubs,she grew up in her new marriage,and now acclaims a saintly status
N.B, No man will let a Good woman go

When you give your daughter a quality education but only for her to get married and her father-in-law prevents her from working. Please don't say anything, by all means, buy schnapps and kola nuts and go make a toast to that man.

And its so obvious from the type of girls FFK keeps chasing that he doesn't recognise something good if he sees it.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
I never knew that... I just commented that she is still trim... because that is the only thing I noticed asides from her aging looks.

nurseafrica:
THis is the problem with people no critical ,just considering vain beauty, her father wanted to detect for FFK,even threatened to pull the girl out of her home, the guy had no say where his wife was,and they only agree on sex hence 3 kids in 3years plus that was only what she was good at from her club background + the possibility of a loose VA**NA from years of F**King at clubs,she grew up in her new marriage,and now acclaims a saintly status
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by onatisi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Sweet is sugar and excess sugar in the body is stored as fats and they keep increasing when they aren't burn off through exercise.
thanks a lot .
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by caprini1: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
No matter how rich,strong ,handsome and famous a man can be,if a woman is smart ,she can keep him forever,if only she can be respectful and always remind the man that he is the alpha male,the numero uno but codedly she runs the home front and everything.But recently women wants to rub shoulders with men and talking back(men hate talking back)...We men are polygamous by nature,but a good woman will always tame us.
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by ayusco85(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

My brothers grin

Lol. Brodas in christ or on nairaland?
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by millionboi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
U never cn tell...she is always partin
psiloader:
Fani Kayode is just a dog. . with uncontrollable appetite
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-lounge/i-spent-less-than-three-years-with-fani-kayode-ex-wife-yemisi-wada/

FFK is a good definition of an irresponsible man. At 50+, FFK still talk about girl friend instead of family and children.
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by femolala001(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Have they confirmed the commissioner sex tape? I mean his sex. Tape!
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by marv1: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Neyoor:
What inspired me most in this article was the part that read...... "#3-1pound"

So, 3naira was once equivalent to 1pound in
the past. God is wonderful! Is this still possible in Nigeria?

Well, Buhari already promised #1-1$

Wait o! How many ex-gfrnds belongs to FANI-KAYODE? Bianca Ojukwu, Yemisi Wada.......... Well, Fani kayode is loquacious and has a sugar coated mouth, I don't blame those cute ladies for falling for his plights.
You must be an indomie child and lots of other nairalanders not to know that naira was once that good then.
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Caseless: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm! seems FFK left the lady cos she couldn't give him a male child lipsrsealed all child na child o if that's the reason.

compare this woman (50) with the bleached skin ffk is moving out with and you will see the difference.

At times we guys just lose our gold and run after silver that's not precious than the one we left. Bet me, ffk new gf can't be like this @ the age of 50

I wish your daughter happy marriage life in advance smiley
e be like say u and that introvert gal go Jst marry. Una don de compete for ftc
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by agarawu23(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:
e be like say u and that introvert gal go Jst marry. Una don de compete for ftc
abi now , but her contributions dey get as e be grin she go just jump and write anything and move to the next thread grin

how Ramadan dey go ?
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by LAGrejectIBO: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Thats a 50yr old shocked shocked shocked

I must show this to my fat @$$ 28yr old puff puff, Im giving her 22 years ultimatum. She must look like this at 50 or I want divorce. angry
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by INTROVERT(f): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:
abi now , but her contributions dey get as e be grin she go just jump and write anything and move to the next thread grin

how Ramadan dey go ?

Thank God no be exam I dey write. grin

All these monitoring spirits kiss
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by agarawu23(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

Thank God no be exam I dey write. grin
All these monitoring spirits kiss
hmmmmmmm
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by agarawu23(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
francizy:

Were you the there when she bleached her skin? Didn't you know her when she was black and all of a sudden became light skinned? What signs shows you that she's bleached? Or does it mean every Nigerian babe with light skin bleached her skin?

FFK knows what he wanted, you can't judge from afar when you weren't the one involved in the marriage. That your wife treats you with respect and shows you love doesn't mean all women are like that. Know where your shoes pinches you and leave others to nurse theirs. Don't conclude for people when you are not in their shoe
I don hear u oga
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Missymassy: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm! seems FFK left the lady cos she couldn't give him a male child lipsrsealed all child na child o if that's the reason.

compare this woman (50) with the bleached skin ffk is moving out with and you will see the difference.

At times we guys just lose our gold and run after silver that's not precious than the one we left. Bet me, ffk new gf can't be like this @ the age of 50

I wish your daughter happy marriage life in advance smiley

Or it seems as if she left FFK bcoz he could not give her a male child. Abi don't you know it's the man that determines the sex of the child, or how else do you explain that she currently has two boys for her new husband after leaving FFK?

1 Like

Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by agarawu23(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Missymassy:

Or it seems as if she left FFK bcoz he could not give her a male child. Abi don't you know it's the man that determines the sex of the child, or how else do you explain that she currently has two boys for her new husband after leaving FFK?
Ladies can't leave a guy cos of gender (kids) only guys do.
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by KanwuliaJara: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
A stunning EX is always equivalent to a TOKUNBO KEKE NA PEP! grin
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by KanwuliaJara: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
A stunning EX is always equivalent to a TOKUNBO KEKE NA PEP! grin

The ONLY fond memories about ANY AFRICAN MARRIAGE is having children to remind you of the INSULT!

Fact! kiss
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by agog: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Raxxye(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
She actually looks stunning, more so at the age of 50; it's actually incredible!
My dream kinda woman!
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Bollinger(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Please sir, send my humble regards to your wife.
I want to be like her when I grow up! cheesy

ferhyntorlah:

I love her cheeks!

Lol. Thanks. One thing i've realized. Take special care of what you consume, work out constantly and respect your body. You'll be amazed at the result when you get older. What if i told you she is in her 40's. Respect your body and it'll respect you.
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. Thanks. One thing i've realized. Take special care of what you consume, work out constantly and respect your body. You'll be amazed at the result when you get older. What if i told you she is in her 40's. Respect your body and it'll respect you.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh mehn!

I'm gobsmacked. She looks like she's still in her 20s.
Wow!
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Bollinger(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh mehn!

I'm gobsmacked. She looks like she's still in her 20s.
Wow!

Like i said; take care of your body.
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bollinger:

Like i said; take care of your body.
Aye aye sir, I will.
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by Bollinger(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Aye aye sir, I will.

Lol. . . .
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by laudate: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
caprini1:
No matter how rich,strong ,handsome and famous a man can be,if a woman is smart ,she can keep him forever,if only she can be respectful and always remind the man that he is the alpha male,the numero uno but codedly she runs the home front and everything.But recently women wants to rub shoulders with men and talking back(men hate talking back)...We men are polygamous by nature,but a good woman will always tame us.

Not when the man is violent and beating her black & blue! angry
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by laudate: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
nurseafrica:

Cut the crap! What do you know about their marriage?

Were you there when FFK battered her black & blue throughout the duration of their marriage? She almost lost her 3rd pregnancy to FFK's violent tendencies, as she had a near miscarriage and lost lots of blood. shocked shocked She had to run for her life!

How many women have been able to stay with FFK? His deceit & violent tendencies push them away. angry

This lady was able to pick herself up and move on with her life.

In the process, she found a gentleman that treated her with respect, married her and became a father-figure to her kids from her previous marriage. undecided

If you have a younger sister, dash her to FFK and see the kind of stories she comes back home with. Mtcheeew! angry angry
Re: Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) by caprini1: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
laudate:

Not when the nan is violent and beating her black & blue! angry
Lol...we said man not monster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.