Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Don't Bring Back Our Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Bring Back Our Girls (488 Views)

Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa / Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Bring Back Our Girls by ebamma(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
I vividly remember when I read in the newspapers, last year about the abduction of 276 girls by boko haram, From a secondary school in chibok, I felt bad for their families, and always hoped that the will be found hale and hearty,
Soon, the bring back our girls campaign was started led by a one Hadiza Usman, and Obi Ezekwesili, the protested on the streets of Abuja, urging the government to bring back the girls, the even created twitter hashtags and had the support of many celebrities,
I believed their agitation was real and that those girls were really Missing until the past few months,
Even the coordinator of the bring back our girls campaign confessed to being an Apc card carrier
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/bbog-apc-link-coordinator-admits-apc-membership/
and she was dull rewarded with membership of Buhari's transition committee,
And i even read that the Borno state governor is planning to make the principal of the Chibok girls school commissioner for education,
I bet when Buhari announces his cabinet Obi Ezekwesili will also be rewarded with a portfolio,
The chibok girls abduction story was a scam that was designed to be used to undermine President Jonathan's government and make him look bad before the world stage and the did succeed, but we realised that too late,
Maybe why the haven’t released the cabinet yet is because the want to sneak in Shekau 's name as minister of defence,
The bring back our girls campaign is the biggest scam ever perpetrated in this country
Re: Don't Bring Back Our Girls by Cholls(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
my brother i think they should even change it to Bring Back Our Women.
Re: Don't Bring Back Our Girls by nortcentrallord(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Only the wise saw it early. What amazed me was that gorinmakpa woman called Oby ezekwesili. They just forget that Karma is a b*tch and it *ucks 3 ways to sunday. Soon and very soon.
Re: Don't Bring Back Our Girls by dunkem21(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obiagelli Ezekwesili ..you don hear am na ..grin
Re: Don't Bring Back Our Girls by merbenko: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
The have succeeded inflict the damage and they have played their card well. But one thing is certain what goes around come around

(1) (Reply)

Kano Husband Hunter On Admission In Psychiatric Hospital / Shame! Seven Men Gang-rape Alaba Market Trader. / House Of Reps In Disarray As PDP, APC Members Clash - See More At: Http://firsta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.