Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

5 Tips To Make Ladies Fall In Love Quickly (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips To Make Ladies Fall In Love Quickly (must Read) (610 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips To Make Ladies Fall In Love Quickly (must Read) by 9gofficial: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2015

The act of wooing a lady has been around for thousands of years yet some folks still don’t get it. Some still wonder what those magical words that could make ladies fall in love quickly could be.. Today i have decided to share with you the “ 5 Tips To Make Ladies Fall In Love Quickly”. It;s no rocket science and here are the magical words to make any lady fall in love with you and remain in it.

Read the 5 words here...
Re: 5 Tips To Make Ladies Fall In Love Quickly (must Read) by sandrannna(f): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
What wiil it take u to post everthing here?

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Make Ladies Fall In Love Quickly (must Read) by Starships4u(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
if I open that link, make me president

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Make Ladies Fall In Love Quickly (must Read) by mentorandfriend(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op if I give you e-slap eh, you go rush post that your rubbish here sharp sharp.

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday / sorry! / Photo Of The Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.