Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims (1801 Views)

Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi / 10 Reasons Buhari's Popularity Is Dropping Drastically. / Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by TippyTop(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
These are the 5 reasons Buhari is bombing Calabar.
1. Islamisation Agenda
2.To control our resources
3.To install puppets as governors
4.To expand Northern influence
5.For Oil bloc

After Calabar which state is next, I presume Bayelsa and then Delta.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by mensdept: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
TippyTop:
1. Islamisation Agenda
5.For Oil bloc

But this is nothing surprising or new? When you bring back the same old leaders over and over, you get the same results, especially when you know they were coup plotters.

No cabinet, no agenda, no change, except back to quasi-military rule.

Thanks Usman Dan Fodio, your book the Arabs borrowed you will be dipped into the Sea at Lagos, Sapele, and Calabar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by TippyTop(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Boko haram are enjoying there new found freedom while Buhari bomb us to smithereens.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by melvinjames: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
God help us in this country.
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by Dollyak(f): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
cry cry

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by abduljabbar4(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by TippyTop(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
@ abduljabbar4
Why are you calling MODS, your agenda has been laid bare has it?
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by chamboy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Too much of dis thing is bad oooo. Private investors to invest more in psychiatric hospitals

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by TippyTop(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
chamboy:
Too much of dis thing is bad oooo. Private investors to invest more in psychiatric hospitals

Am sure you'd be their first patient, you're literally begging to be banged up.
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by abduljabbar4(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
TippyTop:
@ abduljabbar4
Why are you calling MODS, your agenda has been laid bare has it?
I only want the world to know how stup!D some people can be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by TippyTop(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I only want the world to know how stup!D some people can be

The stup1d ones are the Southern Christians who gave Buhari a chance. And you come across as idiotic too if you think we'd fold our hands while you pillage our resources.
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by fulanimafia: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
TippyTop:
1. Islamisation Agenda
5.For Oil bloc

I don't understand how everyone can see the efforts PMB is putting in, in the fight against BH yet some people deliberately pretend the armed forces has completely ignored BH and is facing Calabar.

1. Relocation of the command centre

2. The composition of the MNJTF and establishment of their headquarters

3. The commitment of $100 million to fight the terrorists.

4. The release of $21 million already for the fight.

5. The donation of $5 million from the U.S alongside technical and weapons support.

6. The commitment of the G7 to eliminating the terrorists.

While there is clearly a brief transitional lull in the actual fight which makes the terrorists appear to be winning, it should be appreciated that the aforementioned are crucial and vital for a solid foundation for dealing the blood suckers a final fatal blow.

All militants, kidnappers, and demented elements that think they can threaten Nigeria should either make good their threats, repent, or embrace the Hell-fire from the air.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by TippyTop(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
fulanimafia:

I don't understand how everyone can see the efforts PMB is putting in, in the fight against BH and deliberately pretend the armed forces has completely ignored BH and is facing Calabar.

5. The donation of $5 million from the U.S alongside technical and weapons support.

While there is clearly a brief transitional lull in the actual fight which makes the terrorists appear to be winning, it should be appreciated that the aforementioned are crucial and vital for a solid disdain for dealing the blood suckers a final fatal blow.

All militants, kidnappers, and demented elements that think they can threaten Nigeria should either make good their threats, repent, or embrace the Hell-fire from the air.
[/s]

Preach to those who care you doltish buffoon.
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by fulanimafia: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Preach to those who care you doltish buffoon.

You clearly have no logical response to my post which proves your thread is completely baseless and is the product of an infected brain.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
fulanimafia:

You clearly have no logical response to my post which proves your thread is completely baseless and is the product of an infected brain.
Gerrout

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by bettercreature(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
fulanimafia:

I don't understand how everyone can see the efforts PMB is putting in, in the fight against BH and deliberately pretend the armed forces has completely ignored BH and is facing Calabar.

While there is clearly a brief transitional lull in the actual fight which makes the terrorists appear to be winning, it should be appreciated that the aforementioned are crucial and vital for a solid foundation for dealing the blood suckers a final fatal blow.

Fight against Boko haram commences Next month

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by abduljabbar4(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
TippyTop:

The stup1d ones are the Southern Christians who gave Buhari a chance. And you come across as idiotic too if you think we'd fold our hands while you pillage our resources.
Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by abduljabbar4(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
fulanimafia:

Of course. The op is as animalistic as oremumusanctus

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
I think the op should put his opinion on the national dallies stating to Buhari explicitly that when ever kidnappers, oil thieves, pipelines vandals, marauders anr bandits Andy other criminal minds are Christian they should be left alone to continue terrorizing their fellow christians.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by agriboom: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Didn't a CNN program name the militants as the financiers of BH? Going after the sponsors is still war against BH na! Shey?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by TippyTop(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Of course. The op is as animalistic as oremumusanctus
Look at this abok1, who is engaging you in discussion? Am only interested in the opinion of my fellow Southerners excluding the Yorubas.
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by worksmart(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
How many of you have seen Buhari hold a press conference since his inauguration?

How many of you have seen Buhari at all in any live event in Nigeria since 29th May?

So how are you sure Buhari ordered the bombings, doesn't NAss have a voice?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by abduljabbar4(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
TippyTop:

Look at this abok1, who is engaging you in discussion? Am only interested in the opinion of my fellow Southerners excluding the Yorubas.
Ok mr clown make me shut up
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by kaybee88(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
TippyTop:
1. Islamisation Agenda
5.For Oil bloc

shitty reasoning
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Why're you all complaining?
You voted him in...so why the noise? angry

Mtcheew! For your information, he has just started...so save ur tears till further notice. undecided

My prayer: let those who think GeJ is bad regret ever saying dat...let those who think Buhari is a magician regret...but GOD change Buhari to a better man and let him work according to your will not contrary to your will.

Save us all in Nigeria before it's too late. Amen.
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari Is Bombing Christians But Not Muslims by tucky200(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
TippyTop:

When will u guys post something meaningful

(1) (Reply)

Bancorp Bank In The US Writes To Buhari:plans To Return Amaechiā€™s Loot / Change Agenda: We Are Building A New Nigeria, Says Buhari / Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.