Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP (1803 Views)

Doyin Okupe Dumps PDP / How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP by Richhommie(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
The intimidate past leader of the Nigerian Senate, Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba (SAN), has formally resigned his membership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Ndoma-Egba, in a resignation letter he personally signed and addressed to the PDP Chairman in his Akparabong Ward of Ikom Local Government Area of Cross River State on Wednesday, cited reasons which necessitated his exit from the party.
The senator, who represented Cross River-Central senatorial district in the Senate from 2003 to 2015, pointed out that the current policies and direction of the PDP had become inconsistent with his philosophy and commitment to democratic principles and that he can no longer pursue his “political beliefs in the party in its current state.”
Advertisement
He said, “I returned to politics to pursue certain ideals and values, to contribute towards strengthening democracy, to give a voice to my people, a people who have been most kind and generous to me.
“Before, PDP was strong in Cross River State because it offered members an atmosphere and opportunity for self expression within its confines. Today, those values that underline democracy have totally become strange to the party.
“I, therefore, resign my membership of the PDP forthwith and urge you to take the necessary steps to reflect this in your records,” he added.
Ndoma-Egba expressed gratitude to the party for the opportunities given him in the past and wished it well in its future endeavours

http://www.today.ng/politics/091615970-ex-senate-leader-officially-dumps-pdp/

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP by veacea: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
In other news
Re: Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP by xpat1: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
"he's a dog, come 2019 when we take over power, we are going to kick his a$$". Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good guy

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
This man is an opportunist and a lazy and corrupt man who cannot stay away from Government money. He is an SAN and should go and practice law instead of running around and disgracing himself. He was a leader of the PDP and cannot dump the party overnight because he was not given a ticket back to the Senate. Other jobless politicians can do it and get away with it, but not a man of Ndoma-Egba's calibre and status.

Shame on him!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP by Duru1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
It is a shame that a man of character such as Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba would indulge in the politics of stomach infrastructure.
Re: Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP by DaBullIT(m): 3:20am On Sep 17, 2015
You don chop from 2003--2015 now you con realize say the policies for PDP no make sense?

Thunder fire you there

I hope say no be APC you wan run go o
Re: Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP by sandraokosun: 5:57am On Sep 17, 2015
DEATH TO THE DESTRUCTION PARTY. The only brillant mind leaves them, so much for giving the party back to youth. I expect the tonyebastardgansta to write an epistle to the corinthians on how pdp dont need 'pa udoma' and how gej made him great

3 Likes

Re: Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP by mysteriousman(m): 6:01am On Sep 17, 2015
Nigerian poliprostitutians
Re: Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP by byteHead(m): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2015
One by one they are packing their bags and deserting the party that almost led us back to stone age.

#BuhariBodyLanguage

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate Leader Officially Dumps PDP by hajlat(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2015
Ko kan mi ( e no concern me )

(1) (Reply)

Which Ministerial Nominee Did Best Today? / Accident At Pleasure Bus Stop Lagos - Photos / On Nnamdi Kanu And Rev King's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.