Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,224 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo (31566 Views)

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / "Why I Danced Hold-tight With Obasanjo" - Patience Jonathan / How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by MosakuAW(m): 1:15am On Jun 21, 2015
reuben79:
[/quote]
grin[quote author=reuben79 post=34979476]
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Alao96(m): 1:15am On Jun 21, 2015
Everybody wan meet obj..... Me sef dy go ota go see obj
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by reuben79: 1:17am On Jun 21, 2015
easystudy101:
Buhari Neva see anytin yet.
Now he will know why GEJ kept OBJ at arms length
after Gej keep obj aside and adopted ss and se wat's d result nagative or possitive? respect political sagacious.when obj Ws second command to late muritala muh in 1975 Gej Ws age of 18 old.check d record ok. oga naa oga oo
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by daveP(m): 1:27am On Jun 21, 2015
The relevance persists and its tested and approved.

Pls someone should check the reason(s) the last 11 visitors to OBJ gave. Do you see any oddity?

Those reasons were too simple for one to travel all the way down, no matter how confidential. They are coming for more than meets the eye jare. Pay homage ko!

Of a truth, Nigerians are wiser. The press seems to be getting dumba
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by tiger28: 1:41am On Jun 21, 2015
See how transient life can change? Now Akpabio is paying homage to obj?? He should have proceeded to Otuoke
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by larivers: 2:11am On Jun 21, 2015
oluspencer:

Saraki is not yoloba!

How do u mean,, His Father Olusola Saraki, his sister Gbemisola Saraki, his wife, Toyin Saraki.

From what i gather, he has deep Yoruba roots
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by maberry(m): 2:26am On Jun 21, 2015
Have they gone there to beg pmb to intervene in akwa ibom election petition tribunal?Whether PDP likes it or not,Akwa ibom and Rivers Must be an APC state latest December this year.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by effty(m): 3:44am On Jun 21, 2015
No matter what, Udom is a temporary Governor. He will be kicked out by the tribunal.
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by ceejay80s(m): 4:28am On Jun 21, 2015
All these closed door meetings with obasanjo sef, na the man get nigeria ?
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by digitsolution: 4:56am On Jun 21, 2015
With all these visits to OBJ something is brewing, watch out for more visits by other politicians.

There might be a wide decamping of some prominent politicians back to PDP from APC or probably the emergence of new Opposition party against the APC. Just my 2cents on the matter.
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Ayietim(m): 5:03am On Jun 21, 2015
Big goals are set and achieved by those who believe before seeing, doubting Thomases don't stand a chance.
http://ayietim.
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by azimibraun: 5:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Na wa o! Is it Obj that invites all these ppl? Am just trying to figure out how OBJ is important to Saraki( senate president from Kwara North central) and at thesame time important to apkabio and Udom Governor & Senator from (Akwa ibom South south) me dey fear this guy sha.. somebody pls give me a reason not to be amazed of OBj
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by awejulius: 5:46am On Jun 21, 2015
hahaha after una koba jonadraft say baba no relevant abi? dia rise God o
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Ofornaira: 5:58am On Jun 21, 2015
Jorussia:
.Have they gone there to beg pmb to intervene in akwa ibom election petition tribunal?Whether PDP likes it or not,Akwa ibom and Rivers Must be an APC state latest December this year.
Mr u just dey daydream
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by allcomage: 5:58am On Jun 21, 2015
zenith4biz:
Seen
Obj looks trimmed and fit. Am a keep-fit freak. Any body knows his exercise regime?
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Kenobus: 6:07am On Jun 21, 2015
I am really shocked with Akpabio
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Rotimi47: 6:30am On Jun 21, 2015
To get to Buhari and Tinubu you have to go through very few people and one of the very few is Obasanjo.
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by nsyforreal: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2015
Jorussia:
.Have they gone there to beg pmb to intervene in akwa ibom election petition tribunal?Whether PDP likes it or not,Akwa ibom and Rivers Must be an APC state latest December this year.

Bros, dreamer. I can assure you not this generation will Akwa Ibom state be APC. Vomit it, I will get back to you by December to reconfirm to you.

Till then Bros, I rest my case air. Just like saying P.D.P will take over Lagos state.
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by cktheluckyman: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
To get to Buhari and Tinubu you have to go through very few people and one of the very few is Obasanjo.
Abegi na who be Tinubu? That one has been used and dumped
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by cktheluckyman: 6:36am On Jun 21, 2015
nsyforreal:

Bros, dreamer. I can assure you not this generation will Akwa Ibom state be APC. Vomit it, I will get back to you by December to reconfirm to you.

Till then Bros, I rest my case air. Just like saying P.D.P will take over Lagos state.
Don't mind some of these our sw brothers, I wonder if he would be the one to import the voters from Lagos to vote for APC
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Edusouls(m): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:
undecided Why must every consultation be Obasanjo.

Is Obasanjo the only former president.

Please go to Otuoke and consult Goodluck too.

Haba! This na cheating oooo
brother u have to understand, this man is the father of the new nigeria, obasanjo set up the modern platform in which nigeria is standing now and is being built,so he is the oracle to consult..so see that my guy, obj is just too much..
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Edusouls(m): 6:42am On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Whoz obasanjo?
obasanjo is the father of the new nigeria in wich you are living now, and if a fool like you cant recognize such an important icon in the society, whom will u recognize? All these rif raff girls u stupidly give ur heart to,still they dont even worth you a penny..
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Edusouls(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2015
kromoto:
Obasanjo the new Mr fix it!
The problem of present day Nigeria is Obasanjo and not Tinubu.
noo u re wrong, obj is the oracle of nigeria,realize that now...
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Edusouls(m): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
OBJ the Irunmole wey dey chop fried rice.

Everybody paying homage to this man
ebora owu, just to show you how important and powerful that man is in nigeria, brother he deserves the homage, he is the achitect of new nigeria, the earlier you realize that the better...
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:
undecided Why must every consultation be Obasanjo.

Is Obasanjo the only former president.

Please go to Otuoke and consult Goodluck too.

Haba! This na cheating oooo

My same worries too. Infact, i'll open a thread for a debate about what are so special about Obasanjo. OBJ seems to be overhype. Everything na Obasanjo. Na only him be former president? Who says he's a father to the nation? For record sake, he's only a father in his family. Simple.
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by eginacyril(m): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2015
effty:
No matter what, Udom is a temporary Governor. He will be kicked out by the tribunal.
pls kip calm if nt u wil die wit these thoughts
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2015
HzRF:

I can't find where d bolded was said

Nd d news was published last year

Hw come d likes of Saraki Nd others with criminal offence was nt probe during dia earlier tenure

Stop fooling yourself around, i beg of you.
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by HzRF(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2015
RedBenson:

Stop fooling yourself around, i beg of you.
What's this one saying
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by oluspencer(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2015
larivers:

How do u mean,, His Father Olusola Saraki, his sister Gbemisola Saraki, his wife, Toyin Saraki.

From what i gather, he has deep Yoruba roots

His granpa is from Saki in oyo state while is grandmom is one those ilorin yoruba who claims to be fulani.
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Nicepoker(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Jorussia:
Are u from the above states u mentioned.
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by Bigsteveg(m): 7:26am On Jun 21, 2015
ShineuEye:
Tinubu is in trouble, every one is ganging up on him. Seems obj is about to annoint Saraki leader of the Yorubas.

Is Saraki a yoruba man or dem tell u say Kwara state na only Yoruba state. *mumu*
Re: Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo by akilo1: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=Jorussia post=34968861].Have they gone there to beg pmb to intervene in akwa ibom election petition tribunal?Whether PDP likes it or not,Akwa ibom and Rivers Must be an APC state latest December this year.[/quotejyou have spoken well,the reason why they come is the fear of tribunal,they want soft landing,they want GMB to intervene and they knew they can get to buhari through OBJ.let see how it goes]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Cancels Old Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal / Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.