Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura (2508 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Clerverly: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
My able presido!

lalalsticlala.

Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Clerverly: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
I Love This President For His Humility, A Quality Must Presidents Cannot Boast Of

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by PaulJohn1: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Why are all the presidential cows black?

Presidential cows must be rude. The GCFR had to run after them to control them. @ last pix
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by stobery(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
D
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Presidential cows

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Jorussia(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
.pmb shares many similarities with Ronald Reagan.Reagan became president at the old age of 70,pmb 72,Reagan normally spends his vacation in his animal farm,so also pmb.Reagan met the economy of america in shambles,so also Pmb,Reagan took many unpopular decisions in his first 100 days in office so is pmb.Reagan was at record low interms opinion polls in his first 100 days in office, so also Pmb.Reagan was shot by an American for Cutting govt spendings on handouts for the unemployed, so also pmb may heavily critised if subsidy is stopped.Finally, at the end of his two terms,Reagan was able take America out of deep recession into the most prosperous era in America's recent history, and I know that by the grace of God, pmb will take Nigeria into economic prosperity in all its ramification.we the non criminal minded people of ss are solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by natas22: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
.how are you guys getting all this pic you guys won't give this man a break one day you guys will snap him even when his inside a toilet.
www.
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
O My Gosh, so our president can communicate with a cow grin see the last picture.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by natas22: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
PaulJohn1:
If its all white una go still talk
www.
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by alberto2k(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
PaulJohn1:

because black is beautiful cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by PaulJohn1: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Double post
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Princecalm(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
a good step to encourage farming amongst Nigerians. Even a so called zoology degree holder could not be heard of having such.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Realdeals(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
It is obvious PMB will pump funds into the agricultural sector.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by temitemi1(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
That is where baba belong...
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by alberto2k(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lacomus:
O My Gosh, so our president can communicate with a cow grin see the last picture.

Itz a Norm Bro. . . that shows it's His and not imported grin
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Presidential cows
after the Daura President bombed your people, he went to daura to sip some cool kunnu and fura de nunu.
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by natas22: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
@op how did you know its pmb's son
www.
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
alberto2k:

Itz a Norm Bro. . . that shows it's His and not imported grin
grin I love the man, I'm beginning to love the Man hopefully he'll bring his cows to south south for grazing.
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Jagsban(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Once a farmer always a farmer grin
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
juicee1:
after the Daura President bombed your people, he went to daura to sip some cool kunnu and fura de nunu.
Na ur people he go bomb
Olo shi
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Clerverly: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
juicee1:

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Na ur people he go bomb Olo shi
I don't need to say back to sender cos it's happening to u alone.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by boman2014: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Presidential cows

check out your name backward :::: SUTCNASSUMERO

which means CLUELESS in FRENCH

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
I want to buy off this farm to allow my Presido enough time to serve us better.

Any clue on what it will cost me?

I need an honest middleman to connect me to the peoples General for the purpose of this transaction.
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by Mamaflex(f): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
The last picture though grin

I won't say what I noticed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by disloman(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
I want to buy off this farm to allow my Presido enough time to serve us better.

Any clue on what it will cost me?

I need an honest middleman to connect me to the peoples General for the purpose of this transaction.
Have u paid 4 the 6months house rent u owned?A room apartment 4 that matter?
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by disloman(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
boman2014:

check out your name backward :::: SUTCNASSUMERO
which means CLUELESS in FRENCH
What a knockout.
Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by cuteboy2: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
I like the idea of the Presido, chilling out on weekends in his farm to take a break from the tedious task of running Nigeria.

These breaks at his homestead are healthy for him, rather than what we used to hear before his inauguration that he is going to London to rest.
We should encourage this.

What I would worry about is if he tries to micro-manage the running of the farm now that he has a huge job to run Nigeria, and deliver on his campaign promises as the first picture seems to suggest. He should appoint capable and trusted hands to run things for him.

Kudos to the Presido. Carry on.

Click "like" if you share this view.

Re: Photos: Buhari With His Son Inspects His Farm In Daura by cuteboy2: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Just had to share this comment by @bugatie in another thread. See bold text grin grin

bugatie: Meanwhile, in other news, Buhari is paying his cows presidential visit while we are here killing ourselves

(1) (Reply)

I Will Light You Up!': Texas Officer Threatened Sandra Bland With Taser / Mohammed Buba Marwa Delivered The Letter Bomb That Killed Dele Giwa / Pdp And Their 5k Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.