Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 (1024 Views)

Why Buhari Is Good As Nigeria's President Till 2023 - Azuka (punch) / Constitutionally Can We Have A President And Acting President Till 2019? / 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by begod: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
old men and little children are one and the same, the way they think and act are same too. For now you need to believe me that you and i dont know the name of our real president though we have one, the buhari you know has being overcomed by old age and being used by the unknown politicians, he has nothing to offer nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by BiafranMan: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Guy stop disturbing yourself. Nothing you say will make anybody change his/her mind about buhari. #BIAFRAISCOMING
Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by Kasiem2: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Our president is everybody
Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by Syjibrin(f): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
begod:
old men and little children are one and the same, the way they think and act are same too. For now you need to believe me that you and i dont know the name of our real president though we have one, the buhari you know has being overcomed by old age and being used by the unknown politicians, he has nothing to offer nigeria.
what are u insinuating u suck

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by begod: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
BiafranMan:
Guy stop disturbing yourself. Nothing you say will make anybody change his/her mind about buhari. #BIAFRAISCOMING
please i m not trying to make anyone change mind cos he is already there but not as a president and i m not a politician too but i have more than two eyes. Believe me. He will not archive anything.
Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by tucky200(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
begod:
K

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by begod: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Syjibrin:
what are u insinuating u suck
your mamapusy will perform more than your blind president u sucker.
Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by chamboy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pls when all of us start enjoying Boo-boo hari u haters should just Run Away

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by begod: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
chamboy:
Pls when all of us start enjoying Boo-boo hari u haters should just Run Away
hahahahaha!!cheesy have you read a novel called animal-farm, you are a real dreamer.
Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by Appleyard(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
begod:

Ehen..

And what did that young and agile-good looking Otuoke man able to do for you for the past six years when he was president,:/
other than wasting the nation's wealth by getting drunk and allowing women to rule in his place...?

An old and physically weak- looking but conscious, calculative and decisive Buhari, is anyday and anytime, better than a vibrant, good looking but clueless and powerless drunk of a GEJ, who can not even tell the difference between stealing and corruption.

The Man is not even two months old on the Job yet, and here you are crying foul like a AS Roma.

Stop throlling about and allow the man to do his work carefully. We all are tired of vibrant but senseless dullards of leaders that can't even control their own cabinet. Thus, let the old ones take their time to chose and do their Job.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by stevnwigw1: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
lol
Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by chamboy(m): 6:51am On Jun 21, 2015
begod:
hahahahaha!!cheesy have you read a novel called animal-farm, you are a real dreamer.
ok... I knw u n Ur likes don't mean any good for Dis nation..
Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by begod: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Appleyard:

Ehen..

And what did that young and agile-good looking Otuoke man able to do for you for the past six years when he was president,:/
other than wasting the nation's wealth by getting drunk and allowing women to rule in his place...?

An old and physically weak- looking but conscious, calculative and decisive Buhari, is anyday and anytime, better than a vibrant, good looking but clueless and powerless drunk of a GEJ, who can not even tell the difference between stealing and corruption.

The Man is not even two months old on the Job yet, and here you are crying foul like a AS Roma.

Stop throlling about and allow the man to do his work carefully. We all are tired of vibrant but senseless dullards of leaders that can't even control their own cabinet. Thus, let the old ones take their time to chose and do their Job.

you are chasing shadow and i will remind you what i said here in the next yr to tell you that you are a victim of political propagander. I m just telling you not to expect anything or else you will be fraustrated.
Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by begod: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2015
chamboy:
ok... I knw u n Ur likes don't mean any good for Dis nation..
so being a fool and victim will make you mean something for the nation. Ode
Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
begod:
[/s] I feel like breaking that your head. You are a real idio.t!
Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by gambit10: 7:29am On Jun 21, 2015
we haven't had a president for the past 6years and here we are....we can survive
Re: Nigeria Dont Have A President Till 2019 by Fash20: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2015
begod:
Really!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: S/east Grinds To Halt As Prisoner Transfer Saga Rages On / Former Petroleum Minister Diezani Playing The Sick Car - Sahara Reporters / Photo Of Senator Akpabio After Emerging Senate Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.