Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 (1197 Views)

Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum / Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima / Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 by mokaflex(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Perhaps, the most laughable comment I have seen on social media in recent time is "Let APC continue to misbehave. In 2019, we will chase them out like we did the PDP in 2015. I am dusting my PVC in preparation for 2019".
If you are one of those who masturbate these words, I can only say," Sorry sorry o (Femi Kuti, 1999).
Ogbeni, smell the coffee and wake up to the reality of life. All spiritual factors held constant (Anonymous, 1856) and unless Buhari dies, he will remain president till 2023.
The reasons are as follows:
(1) In the 2015 polls, the card reader "prevented" rigging as it was believe that no matter how you rigged, once the votes do not tally with the collation done by the car readers, it was an exercise in futility. So, even in places rigging occurred(I no mention Kano for this list o), it was "a hankali". With the Supreme Court decisions in Abia an Rivers thast the Electoral Act 2010 I not recognise the carreader, it means that your hope on your PVC is as useless as the"P" in psychology, the "AY" in okay and headphones in a nightclub. I had earlier opined that following the hue and cry over the Supreme Court decision in Abia and Rivers, the APC being the majority in the NASS and being in charge of the executive arm of government would commence moves to amend the Electoral Act to recognise car readers. But, the Bleep, who would wanna be that stupid when they hope to enjoy that benefit in 2019?
I hope we all saw how bloody the rerun elections in Rivers were? Having seen that card readers were useless, it was a case of rig with all you can. With the time frame provide for the petitioner to establish his case and the fact that the law that you must prove electoral malfeasance in all the polling units still in place, the goal is rig and go and sleep. If with card readers, Kano recorded a 100 % on voters, you can imagine what it would look like if there are no card readers in 2019.
(2) Na the smell of mess dem take dey know how shit go be (Aristotle, 2002). With the way Highneck has been rechristened Inconclusive National Electoral Commission under this regime. With respect, our Electoral commissions (FEDECO, NEC, NECON,INEC) have never been this incompetent as far as I can remember. Sadly, it is basically the same staff that had been working for them all the while. If INEC cannot conclusively conduct an election into a federal constituency and declare results in 48 hours, then, you can imagine when they are conducting general elections for the entire country in 2019. The horror can only be imagined.
(3) We have a new set of "national cake eaters". There are people who had,prior to this time, been consigned to the garbage bin of historical oblivion (Mojekwu v Mojekwu per Tobi JCA as he then was). Some of these guys ehn poverty bin done wear them jersey, give dem NAFDAC number. Na so tis government come iron their life put gaitor. These guys have divorced poverty, albeit for now and anything that would take them back to Egypt must be bound by fire by force and cast into the bottomless lake of fire. These guys would fight tooth and nail to see that this status quo is maintained. Try taking a piece of bone from a hungry of and you will know how water got into coconut.
(4) Buhari is not "unwise" like Jonathan. Jonathan surrounded himself with northerners a lot of whom were sabotaging him. He thought he was being nice and would win their favour. These guys screwed him in the arse big time. I hope we all saw how bloody the rerun elections in Rivers were? Having seen that card readers were useless, it was a case of rig with all you can. With the time frame provide for the petitioner to establish his case and the fact that the law that you must prove electoral malfeasance in all the polling units still in place, the goal is rig and go and sleep. It is why I laugh in Bachama language when folks lambast the president for surrounding himself with people from his area. It is strategic. Only an unwise man surrounds himself with "strangers. The core men is Yar'adua's regime were Saidu Abba Ruma, Mansur Mukhtar,Rilwan Lukman-all from Katsina. That was why, even when he was incapacitated health-wise, Aso Rock was held on lockdown. You think it is for formality that the president is giving sensitive positions to people from his area. Who dey cry sef dey see road o(Winston Churchill, 2014)
(5) Also, forget all your wailings, to the average northerner, Buhari is still the best thing after tuwon shinkafa and miyan kuka. Wail as much as you can, he will still clear those areas(even without rigging in 2019)
(6) If you think Buhari would be open to a free and fair and fair election in 2019 an "foolishly" concede like GEJ if he loses in 2019, then change your weed supplier. The guy had been supplying you with fake products. I have friends who can supply you good Kwale stuff from Abi.
To give monkey water no bi problem. Na to collect the cup back (Martin Luther King,1885)
So, if you believe Buhari would willingly relinquish power, it is well with your soul.
So, while you have hope of removing tis government in 2019, I am sorry to burst your bubble

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 by chekasforchekas: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Till then
Re: 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
lol..this op funny o

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
i see. how much were you paid for this?
Re: 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 by diegwu01: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
The South is too Disunited to wrest power from PMB. PMB is a darling to the north i doubt any of his northern brothers would want to stand against him , even heavyweights like Atiku.. The SE cannot form any reasonable alliances with any group because of the Reckless Hate campaigns, even the SS would dread them. For now Osinbajo may be the closest southerner that may takeover from Buhari in 2019 if PMB decides not to seek re-election IMO.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 by Likei(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
buhari is already quarter to go.... he will die before the end of this year from natural curses. he will die from the curse of old age and the curses of millions of nigerians suffering today. he will die and osinbanjo will take over.

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 by snowhite07: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
in fact I hope he die very soon
Re: 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 by Earth2Metahuman: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Likei:
buhari is already quarter to go.... he will die before the end of this year from natural curses. he will die from the curse of old age and the curses of millions of nigerians suffering today. he will die and osinbanjo will take over.
see Mr god grin
Re: 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 by princemillla(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Likei:

embarassed
Re: 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 by princemillla(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Likei:

Stop wishing your fellow human dead... Its not fair.
Re: 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 by opalu: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Likei:

Are you God?
Re: 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 by Almaiga: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Trash undecided undecided

I stand with Buhari!!
Re: 5 Great Reasons Why PMB. Would Remain President Till 2023 by Bizibi(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nobody knows tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Wild Camel On Rampage In Dutse City Pics / Agip, Oando And Shell With Supply Capacity Of 300,000 Bpd. (NDA) AVENGERS BOMB / Governor Fayose Turns Spiderman In Ekiti State House Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.