Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment (49019 Views)

La Casera Company Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Evangelist81(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2016
My Brother. I'm fed up with this job self. I dnt see them serious @ all. One cannot hear any from and about them. Its Almost a year I trained with this organization without headways. Atleast they would have even let us know the situation of things instead of leaving us in a dark. Pls we need information.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by kehnton(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hopefully the next batch(2nd batch) will be called anytime this week or the next.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by mikedgreat: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Any information about the dangotes truck officers inductions or recruitments please update us...
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Tiobi84: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
i am tired and no more interested again
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by izzy4(f): 10:09am On May 02, 2016
pls we need update abt d dangote truck officers induction,really wants 2 know if d 1st batch have resumed work.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by baba2de(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2016
izzy4:
pls we need update abt d dangote truck officers induction,really wants 2 know if d 1st batch have resumed work.
We Are Still At Home And Our Induction Money Is Yet To Be Paid.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by izzy4(f): 3:11pm On May 10, 2016
When will d 1st batch resume oo.why is it taking too long?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by maasoap(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2016
First batch have started receiving their April salary and 30k transport allowance. They are to resume work this week. Second batch have never been called.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by herkeym001(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by herkeym001(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
baba2de:
We Are Still At Home And Our Induction Money Is Yet To Be Paid.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by herkeym001(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by izzy4(f): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Is it true that Dangote cement company will only call 1st & 2nd batch,wat abt other batches,pls i need an update.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by herkeym001(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
izzy4:
Is it true that Dangote cement company will only call 1st & 2nd batch,wat abt other batches,pls i need an update.
It is not true. third batch will surely be called, kemi said so on Wednesday at Obajana. Be hopeful.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by izzy4(f): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
tank u 4 d reply@herkeym001,still waiting 4 their call.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by slumbillionaire: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Join us on WhatsApp for proper, undiluted, geniue information about the Dangote Truck officers Entrepreneurs scheme. Let us talk, discuss way forward about the scheme. Your opinion and contribution is welcome. Courtesy : 08027732333, 08032644203 08062295082. You can send your request to the forum.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by fastandfurious: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Job seekers, feel free to search for "Job Links Nigeria" on facebook. They post openings and vacancies. Good luck..
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by kehnton(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
izzy4:

you should request to be added to the whatsapp group and stop relying on posts on nairaland.
maybe, just maybe if you have been on the whatsapp platform you would have been called to resume.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by donmatin(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
kehnton:

you should request to be added to the whatsapp group and stop relying on posts on nairaland.
maybe, just maybe if you have been on the whatsapp platform you would have been called to resume.
how do I join the whatsapp group?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by AdokiRamson: 12:58am On Jul 10, 2016
Please kindly add me up to the whatsapp group: 08033168018 is my number. Thanks
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by kehnton(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
donmatin:
how do I join the whatsapp group?
contact bima 08055053362 ask him to add you.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by donmatin(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
kehnton:

contact bima 08055053362
ask him to add you.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
D A N G O T E !!!
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by jasper83: 12:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Any latest new on this recruitment? I'm getting tired of waiting and morale getting low. Have some people started work at all. Guys abeg speak out. BCI have concluded their checks on my guarantors since April. Tired of waiting...
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by thewolmanadesek: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Can anyone please update me what you mean by first batch, second batch or third batch?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by slumbillionaire: 10:07am On Feb 08, 2017
DANGOTE TRUCK OFFICERS PETTION ON ALIKO DANGOTE'S ENTREPRENEURSHIP SCAM.
WE CALL ON ALL NIGERIANS THAT THE SCAM IS REAL shocked

This is our plight as Truck Officers in Dangote Cement Transport, a division of Dangote Cement PLC:
In April 2015, the company announced both in print and electronic media a Truck Entrepreneurship Scheme that seeks to empower graduates financially. The scheme entailed eventual ownership of a truck each by every successful employee (Truck Officer) who was able to cover 400,000km with the truck.
We excitedly applied for this offer with the required documents, and were eventually shortlisted. Thereafter, we went through the first training process that lasted from June to October 2015 at Obajana (Kogi State), Ibese (Ogun State), and Ikeja (Lagos State).
Thereafter, there was physical background confirmation of our residences and that of our guarantors by Background Check International (BCI), a company in Lagos, whose staff visited our homes and that of our guarantors from November 2015 and January 2016.
On February 2016, 200 (two hundred) of us got phone calls to report to Obajana plant for immediate commencement of duty. The impromptu manner with which we heeded this call from this ‘reputable’ company cost most of us our current jobs then. Yet after training, we were asked to go back and wait for their call.
In March 2016, an agreement form covering the scheme was sent to us via email to complete and send to the High Court for legal endorsement. This we promptly did at our own cost. It is noteworthy that the agreement provided a monthly remuneration of N60,000 for every Truck Officer including a performance bonus of N90,000 on meeting the monthly target.
In April 2016, we got a call to report to Ibese plant to process our documents and commence work. This we did, and after another training, we were asked to go back and wait for their call.
In May 2016, we got a call asking us to report to Ibese plant for immediate commencement of duty, some on 12th and some on 13th. This we did, and this time, we were allocated one truck each to supervise. Later on, the trucks we each handled increased to four, then to six for those in Ibese and seven for those in Obajana.
On 2nd June 2016, the management summoned us to a meeting to announce the cancellation of the entrepreneurship scheme. They issued us an appointment letter saying we were automatically staff of the company. However, the letter stated that our appointment would be confirmed permanent after six (6) months. It further stipulated a monthly consolidated salary of N60,000 and unspecified performance bonus.
On that same month (June 2016), another 200 (two hundred) Truck Officers were added to our number and were deployed to Obajana plant. Same appointment letters were issued to them.
In September 2016, about 400 (four hundred) Truck Officers were further employed. 200 were deployed to Obajana plant while 200 were deployed to Ibese plant.
In December 2016, instead of issuing the first batch of Truck Officers confirmation letters, our management introduced a new form of daily truck reporting, saying it was meant to be used as our Key Performance Indicator (KPI). Though grossly disappointed, we obediently adjusted to this new development which officially commenced in Ibese plant In January 2017.
On Sunday 8th January 2017, a Truck Officer, OYELAMI ADEKUNLE ISMAEL, slumped and died on duty in Ibese plant, and all our management did was to ask some Truck Officers to accompany the corpse with an ambulance to his hometown with a paltry sum of N50,000 (fifty thousand naira).
It is noteworthy to say that we made effort by sending mails twice to our management to book a meeting with us in order to discuss our issues but it all proved abortive as we got no response. Also worthy of note is that our enterprising actions led to the revival of more than 500 (five hundred) non-operational trucks to become operational.
On Saturday 4th February 2017, we were suddenly summoned by our management via Whatsapp social media to report to the plant for a very important meeting. To our surprise, military men were stationed at strategic positions around the plant. It was then that they started distributing Termination Letters (printed on ordinary A4 papers as against the company’s official letter-headed papers) to us, asking us to submit our identity cards and other company belongings, saying nothing about our severance dues and allowances if any.
We hereby implore all well-meaning Nigerians and the general public to come to our aid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Adeoludt(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2017

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by actoor(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
maasoap:
First batch have started receiving their April salary and 30k transport allowance. They are to resume work this week. Second batch have never been called.

we've been sacked grin
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by actoor(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by maasoap(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2017
actoor:

we've been sacked grin
Yeah, I know.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by slumbillionaire: 11:18am On Feb 09, 2017
The prospect truck officer should get ready and come down to Obajana and Ibese... grin shocked smiley cheesy
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by actoor(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
maasoap:

Yeah, I know.

Are you also part of us?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by maasoap(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
actoor:

Are you also part of us?
I won't confirm this nor deny it. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! / Vacancy For Administrative Assistant At US Embassy, Nigeria (₦2,111,000 Monthly) / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.