Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment (49038 Views)

La Casera Company Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by rafem: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
maasoap:
I have information for you guys. Not all applicants who attended the training will be visited and not all guarantors will be visited, confirmed. But as long as your guarantors received guarantors' forms through email and sent it back, you are still on course. Few applicants and their guarantors are picked at random for visit. Others don't need to worry because BCI is trying to cut the cost of verification.
No attack pls.
. Who passed the information to you?
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by maasoap(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
rafem:
. Who passed the information to you?
Classified. I hope your guarantors received guarantors' forms. Let's keep praying and hoping.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by unlawfulact: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
I doubt if the process of verification will be completed this year. The truth remain that some guarantors are still been varified
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by actoor(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
unlawfulact:
I doubt if the process of verification will be completed this year. The truth remain that some guarantors are still been varified

embarassed
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by rafem: 7:03am On Dec 29, 2015
maasoap:
Classified. I hope your guarantors received guarantors' forms. Let's keep praying and hoping.
my guarantor has not been verified.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by nabob1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Is this delay worth the Wait dangote.... it's 2016 already
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by OLA1055: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
nabob1:
The whatsapp group created for that purpose is flowing and we do have up-to-date information. please join us on 08032521991. The rule is, tell us ur name and state you are. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Bimalink(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
nabob1:

We're DANGOTE TRUCK MANAGERS (DTM) on whatsapp. We really hope everyone has been fully verified for the scheme. The BCI is really undergoing serious verification and we hope we start the work very soon. Join us on whatsapp so as to share informations. We have in house informant that update us on the whole process. Whatsapp me on 08055053362 so that I can add you up to the whatsapp forum. We call it DANGOTE TRUCK MANAGERS (DTM) on whatsapp.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by actoor(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bimalink:

We're DANGOTE TRUCK MANAGERS (DTM) on whatsapp. We really hope everyone has been fully verified for the scheme. The BCI is really undergoing serious verification and we hope we start the work very soon. Join us on whatsapp so as to share informations. We have in house informant that update us on the whole process. Whatsapp me on 08055053362 so that I can add you up to the whatsapp forum. We call it DANGOTE TRUCK MANAGERS (DTM) on whatsapp.

I just sent you an invite.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Any info on Dangote recruitment process, was trying to create an acct on the career site but was asked to input my passport number which I don't have, I need help on any other means to register pls, thanks
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Emmieade: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello house, You guys are doing a wonderful job. Thanks for the update on the Dangote Truck Managers (DTM). Both guarantors & residential address has been verified in my own case. Please those whose guarantors and residential addresses are yet to be verified should tell their guarantors to keep their lines opened and should also check their mails. Let's keep the faith and hope they call us soon. @Bimalink.. Thank you for a job weldone. Have sent you a message on whatsapp already. Please add me up to the forum
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by kehnton(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
still on this. hoping it comes through soon. smiley
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by actoor(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
Any info on Dangote recruitment process, was trying to create an acct on the career site but was asked to input my passport number which I don't have, I need help on any other means to register pls, thanks

What are you talking about? undecided
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by actoor(m): 4:59am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by rafem: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bimalink:

BCI has not yet verified me.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by herkeym001(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by herkeym001(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
effixy:
Hello house, can anyone help with the phone no that call for guarantor verification .
if you still want the number, let me have your email.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by ttaolin500: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
u n dz divided thread msg
Seun Abeg block d act of all those dt always creat whatsapp group page for important thread.
if everybody has been creating whatsapp thread do u think dre will b valuable information to shear on d nairaland.
creating d whatsapp thread is not d problem but those who go need d same information n feedback some years to come say 3 years.will u expect them to call u for information.
plz stop dz act!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Goldencollins: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
OLA1055:
The whatsapp group created for that purpose is flowing and we do have up-to-date information. please join us on 08032521991. The rule is, tell us ur name and state you are. Thanks
Pls add me to the group on 07038723013.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by sunboluwaji(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Morning peeps,anybody wit useful update from dangote should pls share it.tnx
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by unlawfulact: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2016
No one can say specificallly when the program will commence. It is really taking time
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by herkeym001(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2016
unlawfulact:
No one can say specificallly when the program will commence. It is really taking time
have faith bro, keep your hope alive, believe in God, we shall make it in life.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by sunboluwaji(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gudevening peeps,I heard dey ave started calling pple today pls anybody wit useful info..
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by actoor(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
sunboluwaji:
Gudevening peeps,I heard dey ave started calling pple today pls anybody wit useful info..

That's true, I knew about 8 people in the WhatsApp group
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by baba2de(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
I received the call this morning am very happy praise God thank Jesus
actoor:

That's true, I knew about 8 people in the WhatsApp group
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by slumbillionaire: 3:46am On Feb 08, 2016
Good morning, people it was only one of my guarantor that received call from BCI and other yet to receive, please hope there's no problem somewhere and I don't think they have came around for the verification you people are glamouring please help me out one love kiss wink
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by slumbillionaire: 3:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Let those 8 peoples share us there experiences here likewise so that we are going to have the right direction about the stuff. Thanks.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by aliyurabi: 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
I receive their cal almost a month ago asking for my work experience and they said they wil get back to me. It seems like they hav started d documentation for us since they hav copies of our documents.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by Evangelist81(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2016
It was just brought to our notice that the Truck Officer Scheme said to have introduced by Dangote Group has been cancelled. This is due to the fact that they(Dangote group) lack to capacity to carry out the Scheme. This is why they could not really attend to those that came for induction early February. The BCI is yet to get notified as the process leading to their notification is underway. So do bear with us for any inconvenience this may cause you. Pls this is confirmed.
Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by kehnton(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Evangelist81:
It was just brought to our notice that the Truck Officer Scheme said to have introduced by Dangote Group has been cancelled. This is due to the fact that they(Dangote group) lack to capacity to carry out the Scheme. This is why they could not really attend to those that came for induction early February. The BCI is yet to get notified as the process leading to their notification is underway. So do bear with us for any inconvenience this may cause you. Pls this is confirmed.

evangelist evangelist, you evangelize shiit,
you should keep such message to yourself next time.

shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment by herkeym001(m): 7:37am On Feb 20, 2016
slumbillionaire:
Good morning, people it was only one of my guarantor that received call from BCI and other yet to receive, please hope there's no problem somewhere and I don't think they have came around for the verification you people are glamouring please help me out one love kiss wink
they will definitely confirm your second guarantor, and also verify your permanent home address. relax bro. my home address was just verified last week, after which my guarantors has been confirmed since last year November.
Truck officer or no Truck officer, GOD favor shall locate us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! / Vacancy For Administrative Assistant At US Embassy, Nigeria (₦2,111,000 Monthly) / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.