Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. (3170 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Blackfire:

are u google megida?
Ask google again
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by chamboy(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Op I Support u 100%

1 Like

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by vanunu: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
yokka:

Cow relax, we already have these refineries in place. I am sure of one in Kaduna, One in Port Harcourt, I am not too sure of Calabar but then one in Enugu. Fixing it or making it operational has been the problem. NOW CHANGE HAS COME.

U must be an ignorant person. Get ur facts right before coming to this forum.
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Blackfire(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Ask google again
i just did, are u alright?
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Blackfire:

i just did, are u alright?
Ask google if I'm alright
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Blackfire(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Ask google if I'm alright
google said i should ask if u are alright?
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by kay1one2(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2015

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Orangutan I'm Hausa and not fulani
Next time don't drink alcohol before logging in here
That shouldn't change the fact that u are one of those cows The famous Daura President is looking for..
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Blackfire:

google said i should ask if u are alright?
Ask google again
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by naijanaso: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
zomby:
It has only been a few weeks as the president of Nigeria, and Buhari has already started to set things straight; all 4 Nigeria's refineries to begin operation next month.

Can you believe this sh1t?

Almost 20 years of PDP, and absolutely nothing sensible was accomplished.

One more time, may God punish every single one of these bastards that made the possible impossible....

Nigeria can fly even higher than the sky only if the pin heads wake up and embrace a better future for this great country.

Sai Buhari!!!

Tinubu too can go straight to hell

You need medical and psychiatric check up asap.
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by blonker1: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
IamOpemipo:
pharmacy, abeg send me 200mg I.m cpz with I.V diazepam..20mg..

We v got anoda 1 on the lose grin
yes ,this guy should be clinically examined mentally.
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by IamOpemipo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
blonker1:
yes ,this guy should be clinically examined mentally.

grin
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by front247: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op, U behave as if u dt have a father,
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by dinachi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
The Op is absolutely correct.
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by adekole: 1:07am On Jun 22, 2015
All 4 Nigeria's refineries to begin operation next month.

Wow!!! All 4?
Unbelievable... What was the problem? How come PDP gangster didn't make this move for almost 20 year?

Well, no need to ask God to punish them all, God is already in Control; he knows who they are, what they have stolen and how to pin each and every one of them down.
Too many innocent Nigerians have unnecessarily lost their lives simply because of the selfishness and carelessness of the PDP warriors. The only way they can escape this punishment is by returning all our stolen money, or else they will all perish one by one and will never see peace in their hopeless lives...There is no doubt about.

And for those of you that still see nothing wrong with this horrible PDP picture, may you remain blind for the rest of your miserable lives.

Oputayula!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Want More Abians In Unimaid, Unimaid VC Tells Governor Ikpeazu (photos) / Russian Wrath : ISIS now Says Russian Airline Bombing Was A Mistake / Caption This Photo Of Wike And Ameachi In The Same Chopper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.