Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard (52869 Views)

Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution / Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors / Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by yohanpaul: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Shortyy-Yea for sure you made a point, but seems it's with scarcasm, PMB will work on that too. Ignore any insult. Nice profile pix though.
Shortyy:

you see the problem with you all? i made a point in my post with no curse words or insults. but yours is balderdash with no point. my brother, please learn.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by arsenal1111(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
EFCC and ICPC two agencies I want to see merged. Having two separate boards for the agencies only drains the pocket of the government.

God bless the President.

#Fact#
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by magicminister: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2015
[size=18pt]buhari to this... buhari to that.... do something already!!!!!!

EVERYONE IS TIRED OF YOUR TO- TO- TO.... ABI U BI TOTO?
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Avidot: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2015
Shut up...
Jibreen4u:
What is he doing about Electricity?
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Noborrow9: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2015
Day 4.

Keeping Family Ties.

So would you perhaps, if you turned away, cause corruption on earth and sever your [ties of] relationship? Those [who do so] are the ones that Allah has cursed, so He deafened them and blinded their vision. [44: 22-23]
One will not enter paradise if he/she cuts off relations with relatives. [Bukhari, Muslim]
A man came to the Prophet (SAW) and said, O messenger of Allah, I have relatives with whom I keep good relations, but they cut off relations with me, I forgive them, but they oppress me, I do good to them, but they treat me badly, should I get even with them (treat them as bad as they treat me)? The prophet replied: "No, If you do so all the relations will be cut off this way. On the contrary, be generous and keep in touch with them, you will always have support from Allah as long as you stay this way." [Muslim, Ahmad]
Whoever likes that his sustenance becomes abundant and his age be longer, let him keep good relations with his relatives [Bukhari, Muslim]
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2015
Not a bad idea, but merging ministries together would only create a bigger problem, for instance what happens to the working staff, like the permanent secretaries you can't have more than one permanent secretary in a ministry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by mustymatic(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2015
kheart:

For here we get minimum of 20hrs everyday since may 29 compare to d previous 4-6 hrs before may 29.
It's everywhere o, compared to bfr...maybe de de fear
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by luorquay: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2015
Jibreen4u:
i just tire ooo. the main issue wasn't analysed and deliberated upon.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by AbbeyRuth: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2015
mormoni:
Buhari for president 2019

The campaign has kicked off
sai baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by vislabraye(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2015
I support this move.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by ogbesco: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2015
God grant PMB the wisdom and enablement to effectively execute these policies. Amin.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by heedrhez(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2015
callmenow:
Even during Jonathan administration, we never heard news from 'sources close to the presidency'. It was always Abatti telling us what is happening. What is SHEHU and FEMI doing. Are they the sources or not? This is definitely not democracy. Democracy requires transparency, instead of rumours or gossip. Promises from Buhari/ Apc has proved unfounded. I weep from Nigeria. We need another election with under 55 years candidates, who can take this comatose country forward. From Lagos to ph, from sokoto to Abuja, people are groaning. Yet we are waiting, etc.

If I hear one more Sai Buhari, I will throttle the offender.
its so painful that as d mata seems so clear u ar still affctd with blurry vision u nid to upgrade ur reasonin capacity

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by persius555(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2015
Jibreen4u:
My brova, that sector ehhhn.. I cant wait for the tsunami of change to hit them. Our economy is just so tied to it. The incompetent companies that call themselves distribution companies should just leave if they cannot cope anymore.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Maghan37: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2015
Shortyy:

so because Jonathan did not do anything bout it, Buhari will not do so too? and what happened to the CHANGE he's supposed to bring? smh
PMB has just spent 3wks in office. Guy give him time now.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by lordtosan(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2015
merry02:
did u voted change or continueity?
na wah o. This ur english fit make person forget the sermon he hear today for church.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Obiwannn: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Shortyy:

you see the problem with you all? i made a point in my post with no curse words or insults. but yours is balderdash with no point. my brother, please learn.
PLEASE IGNORE THEM DEAR, LIKE PARTY LIKE SUPPORTERS.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Terabyteck(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2015
mormoni:
what did jonathan do about electricity?

He Privatized the sector and built over 10 power plants

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Krucifax(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2015
My candid advice to Nairalanders indeed even Nigerians is to verify the authenticity of every story before reacting. Vanguard said they got their information from a top source. With no name no authority etc. When we hear the same from an official spokesperson or government media rep then let's comment. Nigerian media is full of falsehoods these days. Monday they will say one thing by Tuesday they will say Monday's story was untrue!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Emade(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Those who say dey have seen any change wat about this one n more is still coming o God bless n give our president more vision
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Toks2008(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2015
Jibreen4u:

cant wait to see fashola emerge as minister of works or power then i can be certain that the days of epileptic supply is over.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by moski5(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Toks2008:

cant wait to see fashola emerge as minister of works or power then i can be certain that the days of epileptic supply is over.

very funny
I heard theres no light in Lagos
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by usmawa(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Jibreen4u:

Patience my Brother, few steps ta a time
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by chamboy(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Jibreen4u:
When d refineries kickoff u will feel d Electricity improvement
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Obipat(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Where is mentcee when u need him? Oya show here
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by jtina(f): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Good move mr president. Am 4 once sincerely impressed by dis nu Govt. God bless Nigeria. God bless mr president.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by merry02(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2015
lordtosan:
na wah o. This ur english fit make person forget the sermon he hear today for church.
yh did u voted change or continuity?u keep wallowing in the past instead of u to face reality nd facts..
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by chamboy(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2015
moski5:

very funny
I heard theres no light in Lagos
Lagos in Abia
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2015
supported!
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by bakila: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2015
Champele:
I suggest he bring back Nuhu Ribadu to EFCC.politics apart.
Unfortunately Ribadu's heads is full of two elections results in three parties. He would be lazy and VERY POLITICAL. A new hand is needed.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by mormoni(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2015
merry02:
did u voted change or continueity?
who is dis one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times / Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.