Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard (52859 Views)

Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution / Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors / Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by anonimi: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Let us WAIT till Shehu Garba confirms or DENIES this news story as usual grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by front247: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Great news
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by lukmoncity(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2015
"I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody"
Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2015
merry02:
did u voted (vote for) change or continueity? (Continuity)
I voted for better and sound education grin grin
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by writetopoker: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2015
yea, am ok with all these plans at hand. But let PMB not fall into the same kind of problem GEJ encountered. All i hear is 'i will', 'he will' 'is planning to'. Honestly we need serious actions, cos all these headline news sound like a wish, dreams and childsplay. We want to wake up and hear our presido have done this and that, then we can congratulate him for hardwork, and not this kankatinkus speculations. Long leave the FRN
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by azimibraun: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2015
All these may be in the real of speculations but be that as they may, they are indications that somebody is really working behind the scene to make them happen. If they are real. My point is simple. Mr Buhari is working and needs our support and patience. He inherited Nigeria in her worst state ever. Not even the periods after the Civil war was this bad. GEJ & PDP did a lot of damage that will require time to fix. Did anybody on this forum watch and listen to Adams Oshimole on Channelstv news yesterday? The FG under GEJ and Okonjo iweala consistently borrowed money to pay salaries and for recurrent expenditure as a whole for years. Who shld be paying for them now? Mr Buhari and that must have to be done after a careful study of the borrowing document and conditionalities attache. It's a monstrous job Mr Buhari and the APC are faced with God knows. I wish them luck.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Burger01(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2015
mormoni:
Buhari for president 2019

The campaign has kicked off
Yes o!

Sai Buhari 2019!
smiley

Haters... hang!tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Toks2008(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2015
moski5:

very funny
I heard theres no light in Lagos

YES the stable supply was truncated by the refusal of the PDP led admin to give fashola a go ahead to seek alternative source for stable supply to Lagosians.

Despite that he still went ahead to create an alterbative electricity supply for ikeja area and till today the people in that area are still benefitting but the goodnews is that Dangote has promised an ample supply of uninterrupted electricity to Lagos.

Lets just have a little patience

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2015
men we are enjoying the change here in Lagos,.,.,.,. Atleast 18hours steady power supply
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by worksmart(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2015
I can't hear anything until the president appears on live tv press conference.

Something odd that President Buhari did not make an appearance to inaugurate his own NAss.

Also odd that he has not been seen taking any questions from journalists since his inauguration.

Not to mention that the presidential villa remains unoccupied.

Add to the fact that he had done nothing at all but appear in photographs and short video clips usually abroad.
No ministers, no restructuring of military.

Let us stop reading daily nonsense news until we see the president explain what is going on at an open and live news conference.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2015
TheAdvocate:
Buhari should put sentiment apart and just govern this country. The constitution says every state must have a minister. If Buhari will appoint 19 Persons as senior minister, which state will allow its minister to be a junior minister? This will bring more political problems than solutions. Again, the senior and junior minister will receive the same salary according to the RMAFC table which doesn't provide separate salaries for them. Buhari should not create a constitutional problem for himself pls.
During the GEJ administration, (with nothing less down 42 Ministers) the only Minister from Osun State, Erelu Olusola Obada, was a Minister of State for Defence
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by MrP7: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2015
We've had enough of talking let' Buhari crack on
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by staymore: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2015
mormoni:
what did jonathan do about electricity?

Is GEJ still the President?
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by xreal: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2015
mormoni:
Buhari for president 2019

The campaign has kicked off

haha.
Yeah, with this development, the campaign isn't too early to start.

GOD bless PMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2015
do you have virgina tightener? grin grin grin grin grin
hairdryingcap:
Yes they all need to be merged..... To reduce cost of governance...

Hair drying Cap for sale @ N2700
Call: 08061197484
Whatapps: 07034952229
BBM: 52D60F31
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by writetopoker: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2015
worksmart:
I can't hear anything until the president appears on live tv press conference.

Something odd that President Buhari did not make an appearance to inaugurate his own NAss.

Also odd that he has not been seen taking any questions from journalists since his inauguration.

Not to mention that the presidential villa remains unoccupied.

Add to the fact that he had done nothing at all but appear in photographs and short video clips usually abroad.
No ministers, no restructuring of military.

Let us stop reading daily nonsense news until we see the president explain what is going on at an open and live news conference.
1 bottle of sometin 4 U jare all these roadside news is sufering from what i call infratigmatete
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by azimibraun: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2015
The same individual who said in another post that Mr Buhari is slow and has done nothing, is now saying Mr Buhari should becarefull not to fall cheaply into the hands of politicians jostling for positions in and out of his cabinet. I see a lot of these and I just laugh. What this individual doesn't know is that he shares the same sentiments as Mr Buhari which is " Don't be hasty to play to the gallery and hands of mischievous politicians. take your time get the best patriotic hands and give Nigerians leadership and direction with your trusted team" that is what Mr Buhari is doing. Just what Nigerians want. Rush to start rush to fail. We have traveled that road before and it ddnt work for us. Let's try a new way of patiently doing things. A little patience could help us travel beyond our usuall reach.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by moski5(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Toks2008:

YES the stable supply was truncated by the refusal of the PDP led admin to give fashola a go ahead to seek alternative source for stable supply to Lagosians.

Despite that he still went ahead to create an alterbative electricity supply for ikeja area and till today the people in that area are still benefitting but the goodnews is that Dangote has promised an ample supply of uninterrupted electricity to Lagos.

Lets just have a little patience

dangote is not fashola
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by worksmart(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2015
Something is not right. Buhari is not incompetent.

The Buhari I know would have released his ministerial list on 30th May 2015.

All this "I will do" type of news story that we are seeing whilst not seeing anyone anything being done - not even simple announcement of ministerial appointments, is reminiscent of a PDP administration.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Praktikals(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Champele:
I suggest he bring back Nuhu Ribadu to EFCC.politics apart.
Don't forget Ribadu is now a politician. Premium needs to be placed on neutrality here
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by anyi5: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
There's movement, our work is to check the direction, whether it's heading the positive lane,.. And to alert constructively when there's a wrong diversion. You might think your voice(alert) is not heard, it's very much heard via varying media especially when it's constructive and positive, #Either you WORK or you WALK; only the invisible (carrier) mind knows the intention, the visible(outside) ear hears the same sound#
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by REALODUA: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Champele:
new ribadu that wine and dined with PDP is not the same as the old one, we are a country of 150 million, surely there are better people out there.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Nayok(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jibreen4u:
What is he doing about Electricity?
oga na one by one, cool temper (dundun losan yio so)
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by Najatu: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
May Allah support him and disarm all enemies of change Buhari is planning
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by erico2k2(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
mormoni:
He built few power stations, next question?
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by ocelot2006(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
mormoni:

Built more power stations than predecessors combined
Increased installed capacity to 5000MW
Revamped and expanded transmission grid (transmission lines and substations)
Privatised PHCN
Outsourced TCN to a Canadian Utility Firm
Built and commissioned gas supply/network via the Gas revolution
Facilitated the distribution and installation of new step down transformers across the Federation
Overall, responsible for power increase from the paltry 1,200+MW to almost 5000MW peak (first in Nigeria's history) before drop to 2000+MW due to sabotage.

So......what has GMB done?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by erico2k2(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
azimibraun:
All these may be in the real of speculations but be that as they may, they are indications that somebody is really working behind the scene to make them happen. If they are real. My point is simple. Mr Buhari is working and needs our support and patience. He inherited Nigeria in her worst state ever. Not even the periods after the Civil war was this bad. GEJ & PDP did a lot of damage that will require time to fix. Did anybody on this forum watch and listen to Adams Oshimole on Channelstv news yesterday? The FG under GEJ and Okonjo iweala consistently borrowed money to pay salaries and for recurrent expenditure as a whole for years. Who shld be paying for them now? Mr Buhari and that must have to be done after a careful study of the borrowing document and conditionalities attache. It's a monstrous job Mr Buhari and the APC are faced with God knows. I wish them luck.
why are you talking as if you aint Y2K compliant? borrowing is a norm for every society, did you not hear that Detroit where Eminem came from got bankrupt? ie could not pay debts? so if a country can borrow and service its debt then we are in line, do you want to know how-much the UK govt owe creditors?Look at Greece, did you not hear they cant even pay back their debt let alone generate money to pay salaries?
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by erico2k2(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
ocelot2006:

Built more power stations than predecessors combined
Increased installed capacity to 5000MW
Revamped and expanded transmission grid (transmission lines and substations)
Privatised PHCN
Outsourced TCN to a Canadian Utility Firm
Built and commissioned gas supply/network via the Gas revolution
Facilitated the distribution and installation of new step down transformers across the Federation
Overall, responsible for power increase from the paltry 1,200+MW to almost 5000MW peak (first in Nigeria's history) before drop to 2000+MW due to sabotage.

So......what has GMB done?
Bro leave these sentimental mumus to keep living in the dark, I bet you 4 years time they will come here and complain of the present govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by u11gs: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Champele:
i would prefer col. Hamid Ali dou Ribado has more experience
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by lordtosan(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
merry02:
[b]yh did u voted change or continuity?[/b]u keep wallowing in the past instead of u to face reality nd facts..
shuo! See me see wahala o. Do i owe you any explanation?
Smoke better weed, u no gree. U say na Aba weed u must smoke. U see your life now. Simple english you can't write. It is not "did you voted?" oo. It is "did you vote?" even your 'continuiety' no correct. Ur problem big pass my help jor. Go meet Epaul.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by braine(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Abbey1987:

Cool
you quoted the whole page to write "cool"? Very smart move.
Re: Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard by mormoni(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
staymore:

Is GEJ still the President?
kindly repeat ur question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times / Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.