Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? (2149 Views)

This Is Why I Hate Guys / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate – Guys Better Memorize This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by valdetino(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2015
I have experienced this with many girls i try to woo buh once they notice that am the principled type they will not like to be close, i do not know why many ladies do this.

Please this question is for the ladies if you hate a guy that is principled tell us why, if you like a guy that is principled also tell us why.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2015
Because they do not like to be denied to do their silly things..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by Chidonc(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2015
They would tell u that Guys that are principled are not easy 2 deal wit in relationship, but once it comes 2 marriage, they all prefer men that are principle.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2015
It's because the principled dudes are considered adamant, n hardly fall for their silly tricks.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by Update(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2015
fink they like to be in power alwaz.......buh ma G mak yo rules or wahever yhu call it cimple. Dunt av to be dah strict nigger do dz like dz,,,dunt do dz one,,do dah lik dah ,,etc hei yhu dunt kno it all nah. Listen to other @times.

Lolssss...did i jus giv a reasonable advice witawt showin woh nairaland tot me(dropin comments dah will mak yhu laff til yhu off.

M awt) unto dah nxt one!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by valdetino(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2015
God help them
Chidonc:
The would tell u that Guys that are principled are not easy 2 deal wit in relationship, but once it comes 2 marriage, they all prefer men that are principle.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by valdetino(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2015
i hear you bro buh the truth is that if i pretend i will not be real and she will find out with time.

Update:
fink they like to be in power alwaz.......buh ma G mak yo rules or wahever yhu call it cimple. Dunt av to be dah strict nigger do dz like dz,,,dunt do dz one,,do dah lik dah ,,etc hei yhu dunt kno it all nah. Listen to other @times.

Lolssss...did i jus giv a reasonable advice witawt showin woh nairaland tot me(dropin comments dah will mak yhu laff til yhu off.

M awt) unto dah nxt one!!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by peeparty(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
This as really been a major challenge to me. wish d could come here and air their view

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by Update(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
i hear you bro buh the truth is that if i pretend i will not be real and she will find out with time.......

Owkay. Gachu....guhdluck on dah! We'll be waitin for yo weddin invitation
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
a girl is behind me to say something
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by agarawu23(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
for the ladies ? OK

where una dey o grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by valdetino(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
lols yes soon NL matured minds will be invited

Update:
i hear you bro buh the truth is that if i pretend i will not be
real and she will find out with time.......

Owkay. Gachu....guhdluck on dah!
We'll be waitin for yo weddin invitation
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by viczing(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Because they do not like to be denied to do their silly things..

Yea your right, I find myself in same situation now

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
If a lady comment here, make I bend.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by integrity85(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
I'm facing the same thing but I don't give a hoot. Two options: either they stay or they go.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by funlord(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin Because they prefer 2 relate with our PRINCIPLED _dicks!
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by Jayjay0(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Because they are CONFUSE.
They don't know what they want
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by Hollyb(f): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by Hollyb(f): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Maybe becuase principled guys don't bend to their wishes easily and they are sometimes too serious which makes the lady feel uptight wen with them. That's my opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by Darkseid(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
If a lady comment here, make I bend.
I see someone bending already.I just pray make you no bend reach Ekene grand father.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Principled men are too uptight for my liking. I cn"t date someone i wouldn"t be free with for the fear of getting on their nerves. I love easygoing and tolerant men.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by valdetino(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Jollyjoy:
Principled men are too uptight for my liking. I cn"t date someone i wouldn"t be free with for the fear of getting on their nerves. I love easygoing and tolerant men.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by uniqueren(f): 1:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Because they re not tolerant
Always commanding nd domineering
No girl want to have a parent for a boyfrnd, there shd be freedom of speech nd certainly freedom after speech.

Used to date this "principled" guy nd it felt like dating my dad. The last straw was re arranging my room for me, like move bed, dressing table,...without permission, no nah, even my papa never try am

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by valdetino(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hmmm babe I feel u aha buh u just said about their demerits what about their merits?

uniqueren:
Because they re not tolerant
Always commanding nd domineering
No girl want to have a parent for a boyfrnd, there shd be freedom of speech nd certainly freedom after speech.

Use to date this "principled" guy nd it felt like dating my dad. The last straw was re arranging my room for me, like move bed, dressing table,...without permission, no nah, even my papa never try am
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Guys That Are Principled? by uniqueren(f): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
valdetino:
Hmmm babe I feel u aha buh u just said about their demerits what about their merits?

Ah merit? They never forget anniversaries or important dates,
They always remember every moment exactly as it happened and the re never late to a date
....ok dt is me generalizing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Is In Love With His Fellow Guy And Doesnt Know Why,what Should He Do? / Yoruba Guy In A Relationship With An Igbo Girl Needs Help / I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.