Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) (30439 Views)

Davido, 9ice & Olamide's Songs Have Been Banned From Nigeria - FG / Top 10 New Artistes Whose Songs Gave Them Fame In 2015 / Top 10 New School Artistes Whose Song Gave Them Fame In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by CrazyScientist: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nairaland is inarguably the biggest online forum in Nigeria and perhaps Africa, so it's no surprise that Nairalanders have had alot of achievements from this site as all Nairalanders see themselves as family , some have gotten jobs, others spouses, others got featured on top media houses, but for these guys they managed to get over a thousand downloads from Nairalanders. cheesy
Some due to their dexterity in 'story-telling' , their 'break through' , their 'popularity' and good looks , but there is no doubt that these guys have talent which they just need to hone and develop. So here they are:

3. AndyBlaze : He is well known for his stories from out of this world, he goes with the trademark 'BITG angry' (whatever that means grin) . His rap song, Adam, received good reviews from Nairalanders.using fluid punchlines he talks about the'Genesis' of his music career, thus giving birth to the name,'Adam. He amassed over 1700 downloads and he is a proud ambassador of Nairaland.He is set to release another freestyle single called 'Go Hard'. his song is definitely worth downloading.
AndyBlaze-Adam: www.friendsmade.net/2014/09/music-andy-blaze-iamandyblaze-adam.html?m=1

2. Kylez : Perhaps the youngest of them all, he showed age is just a number by thrilling us with a freestyle pop, SPENDOE, his song received good reviews also, known for his musical dexterity and nice voice, he amassed over 5100 downloads. He is currently signed to Mizzle Entertainment. He has told Nairalanders to keep their fingers crossed as he released behind the scene photos of his music video for SPENDOE. Have a feel of a song you won't regret downloading.
Kylez- SPENDOE: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/deeecc2e

1. Airforce1 : In first place is the man with the everlasting album grin . He kept telling Nairalanders to expect his album and we finally got a feel of him with his newly released single, 'SUCH A DIVA' , a highlife pop which brings to mind the likes of Flavour and KCee , he definitely has the talent to contend with them. He goes by the stage name 'CHUKA' . His song received good reviews and he has amassed over 8500 downloads and counting. Here is a feel of the hot new song, SUCH A DIVA!
Chuka-Such A Diva: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d

In Order:
1) AndyBlaze
2) Kylez
3) Airforce1

cc: Lalasticlala , Ishilove .

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by harbeemx(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by CrazyScientist: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Show them some love by downloading if you havent, and to the artistes, God will make you bigger to give nairaland it's first Grammy Award, we are expecting more. cheesy. If you know anyone who has amassed over 1000 downloads, please add it to the list.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by MrRhymes101(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
I PRAY THEY GO BEYOND THIS FORUM AMEN

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by dreydee(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice. Good to give recognition to our own.

Lalasticlala , Seun , Ishilove .this is FP worthy.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
I think I have lotsa work to do n my next songs

Op thanks for the recognition

Bless

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Kylez(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks for featuring me on your article OP.

promise to keep dishing out better .

1 ♡

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Jskelly11: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice songs
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Airforce1:
I think I have lotsa work to do n my next songs

Op thanks for the recognition

Bless
guy just leave music for the talented ones and go back 2 trolling.

#My 2kobo

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Forzap: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
dat airforce nobi am @ all …kudos to d other guyz

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Crocz(m): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Andyblaze sings?...lmfao

He's better off as a clown grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by ItsAnderson: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
AndyBlaze, Kylez and Airforce1

Riding steadily to the top!

Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

Its finally here ����

Spanking New Jam from ANDY BLAZE

#GoHard

Download it here - https://my.notjustok.com/track/22468/andy-blaze-go-hard-freestyle

Download and share with your friends please...��

Be part of a success story✌

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by hatux: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Airforce1, It seems you're not the only one bearing 'chuka' as an artist. There's also an artist who bears this and even Olamide featured him in his album. Am suggesting you do something bout it, or what do you think? Think bout tomorrow....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 6:29am On Jun 22, 2015
hatux:
Airforce1, It seems you're not the only one bearing 'chuka' as an artist. There's also an artist who bears this and even Olamide featured him in his album. Am suggesting you do something bout it, or what do you think? Think bout tomorrow....

I figured that

I'm switching to Airforce1 or something a bit sexy soon grin

Thanks man

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by hatux: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

I figured that

I'm switching to Airforce1 or something a bit sexy soon grin

Thanks man
Airforce1 shocked or what did you say?... You can do better man.....
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2015
hatux:
Airforce1 shocked or what did you say?... You can do better man.....

Help me suggest stage name wey fit well

Thanks grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by hatux: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Thanks grin
Hmm hmm!
Okay!
Firstly, what are you names? And nickname....?
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by cheddahboy(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2015
OP... You are missing the Best song Ever From a nairalander.. Or u havent Heard of Cheddahboy Vote For Love

Then Download this Political Themed Love song titled Vote For Love ..Forget the Hype from that Airforce1 guy ..he aint the Deal

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/12a04f0a

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by CrazyScientist: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
cheddahboy:
OP... You are missing the Best song Ever From a nairalander.. Or u havent Heard of Cheddahboy Vote For Love

Then Download this Political Themed Love song titled Vote For Love ..Forget the Hype from that Airforce1 guy ..he aint the Deal

1000 downloads and above only grin

You'll definitely get there sha. cool

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by CrazyScientist: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Thanks grin

CeeSongz grin

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
hatux:
Hmm hmm!

Okay!

Firstly, what are you names? And nickname....?

My nickname is "chuka"

I don't why guys call me that undecided grin
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
CrazyScientist:

CeeSongz grin

I like it

But sounds a bit 'oyinboish'
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
cheddahboy:

Then Download this Political Themed Love song titled Vote For Love .. Forget the Hype from that Airforce1 guy ..he aint the Deal

When you get close to 8k downloads on your song withing the space of 12hours, then we can talk

30 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by cheddahboy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

When you get close to 8k downloads on your song withing the space of 12hours, then we can talk

Guy, this is real song not ur Kcee Wanna Be Trash! the 1000 Downloads u get na ur might?..people were only downloading it to confirm if u can live up to the hype and were disappointed seriously..including me.

41 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by cheddahboy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
CrazyScientist:

1000 downloads and above only grin
You'll definitely get there sha. cool
Thanks..if I can get Positive Review and Hype like from yours, I know I can!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
cheddahboy:

Guy, this is real song not ur Kcee Wanna Be Trash! the 1000 Downloads u get na ur might?..people were only downloading it to confirm if u can live up to the hype and were disappointed seriously..including me.

i know u have song you forcing hard on people to download lol

...dont use me to promote your song abeg

Watch this thread die down after today..
grin

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
cheddahboy:

Thanks..if I can get Positive Review and Hype like from yours, I know I can!

You're trying to pull me down instead of making friends with me so I can hype you

Even if I post my next song, the reviews go plenty pass my "Diva" song

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by cheddahboy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

You're trying to pull me down instead of making friends with me so I can hype you

Even if I post my next song, the reviews go plenty pass my "Diva" song

That's one of the requirement of the Industry, a lil Bit of Scandal and Strong Skin to Pull Through..

am not trying to Pull You down..Na your attention I dey look for and I got it..

Oya Correct guy, Help me Promote the song. grin

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by CrazyScientist: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

I like it

But sounds a bit 'oyinboish'

grin what about Chukky or Chukkiez or Chukkie undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by CrazyScientist: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cheddahboy and Airforce1 una funny die! grin

Any way Cheddahboy , I'll try to check out your song.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Airforce1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
CrazyScientist:

grin what about Chukky or Chukkiez or Chukkie undecided

CeeSongz is cool wink

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by CrazyScientist: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

CeeSongz is cool wink

Obinoscopy , Mukina2 , Ishilove & Lalasticlala ...see FP material. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Wedding Of Stonebwoy And Louisa Kwakye / Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos / Davido Timeless Concert Video & Photos As Asake, Ckay & Spyro Thrill Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.